Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

hahaha It is both I prefare it as a girls name tho :)

Sienna is soooo sweet :) That is a great idea Amanda :) That way you both get to choose :happydance:

Baby Names I like

GIRLS BOYS
Micah Ethan
Madelyn Halin/Haylen
Isabella Kye/Kai
Ruby Jaxon/Jack
Aspen Harrison/Harry
Indiya/Indigo Kellan
Ada Mitchel
Ashlan Alex
Sophie Hunter
Chloe Cooper
Lauren Jacob/Jakob
Georgia/Jorja Caleb/Kaleb
Isla Caden/Kaiden
Ceadlyn (cade lyn) Saxon
Jasmine Declan
Luca/Luka Luka/Luca
Milla Daniel/Danyl
Emellia Thomas
Malin Rylan
Skylar Jai/Jye
Aoibheann (eve een) Jonah
Matilda Josh/Joseph
Zoe Kaolin/Kaelin
Layla Bayley/Bailey
Eilidh (ay dee)
Nova

This is my full list of names. I tried to copy the document file but BnB wouldn't let me so had to cut and paste. But you get the idea. :)

Sitting with my hips up and it has taken me 20minutes to get though all these pages-that's for passing the time for me girls!!! So I'm currently talking to my pelvic region asking the spermies to hunt that egg done lol!!! All the egg whispering going on here thought I might as well give it a try!!!! Hopefully we will seal the deal tomorrow and one final time two days after and then SMEP will be over (thank fk!).......let the crazies begin!!!!

Loving the names ladies!! Me: 165cm (still trying to shake off the last 5kg I'm carrying from first pregnancy). Boys: Nate, Mason, Kaylan or Devon and Girls: Alyssa or Sierra (we are really struggling with girls names!!!)

Baby Names I like

GIRLS BOYS
Micah Ethan
Madelyn Halin/Haylen
Isabella Kye/Kai
Ruby Jaxon/Jack
Aspen Harrison/Harry
Indiya/Indigo Kellan
Ada Mitchel
Ashlan Alex
Sophie Hunter
Chloe Cooper
Lauren Jacob/Jakob
Georgia/Jorja Caleb/Kaleb
Isla Caden/Kaiden
Ceadlyn (cade lyn) Saxon
Jasmine Declan
Luca/Luka Luka/Luca
Milla Daniel/Danyl
Emellia Thomas
Malin Rylan
Skylar Jai/Jye
Aoibheann (eve een) Jonah
Matilda Josh/Joseph
Zoe Kaolin/Kaelin
Layla Bayley/Bailey
Eilidh (ay dee)
Nova

This is my full list of names. I tried to copy the document file but BnB wouldn't let me so had to cut and paste. But you get the idea. :)

Wow Sasha you have so many to chose from!!! Love Layla and milla and kaelin/bailey!!!

Ha i know I have gone crazy. Anytime I hear or see a name that I like I add it to my list.
But what's this about letting DH have a say in the name ????? I thought we just go to decide LOL :)

Why do I do this to myself hahaha I just finished watching a movie called 9months.. Obviously you guys know what it's about hahaha I'm so emotional :rofl:

ahhh i might steal a baby name off you ladies... when my time comes

amanda - I love the list idea! obviously DH will add Quigley - I will be scratching that ASAP!! haha

Melainey, is it a good movie? I might D/L it!

Kiwi - love your names! It's a good one for me to go through to try to choose! Don't need to buy a book anymore! lol

Girls names are so much easier than boys I think!

I think I've got my pre-O bitch badge on. either that or DH has his period. lol we're just at each other for no reason. It's bloody annoying!

what are your opinions on the spelling of tyler? I kind of like tyla or tylah. same with taylor...I like Tayla or Taylah. I just don't know if it looks pretty or bogan... what do you think? I won't be offended, so be honest!

My dh has the name 'kelso' in his family, it's his middle name and has ZERO chance of consideration!!!

I like tylah squeegs :) and prefer tayla too :)

Blame dh! Mine had his period on the weekend too. Maybe our other halves are syncing up also lol xxx

what are your opinions on the spelling of tyler? I kind of like tyla or tylah. same with taylor...I like Tayla or Taylah. I just don't know if it looks pretty or bogan... what do you think? I won't be offended, so be honest!

I like the different spelling of names. I know it makes it hard when buying things with names on it but it stands out.
I have seen my name as Sasha, Sacha and even Sascha

But for Tyler I like Tyla and I think with a H on the end it could look more like a girls name.
Taylor either way. both looks lovely

yep, they were both girls names. Love them both - Tyla more so! I really love the 'h' just thought that may be the 'bogan' in the name. lol I am a bit of a bogan, but I don't want my kid to be doomed if she doesnt wanna follow down my path! hahaha

Kiwi, not so worried about things with names on it...I'm not into that...hope my kid's not. poor little thing! hahaha

I think it depends on the name squeegs, my dh's cousin had a baby (in summer) and called her wintah....for me that screams a bit of bogan, but I like tylah! Xx

Kiwi have you ever found anything with our name on it? Used to well piss me off at school when there wasn't a Sasha anything!!!!!!

I like the name Sasha!

LOL to our hubby's sync-ing nana! hahaha

Yeah, Wintah is a bit bogan. in saying that, I think Summah is quite nice. lol there is no pleasing me! haha I think I like Tyla better without the h but Taylah better with it.

Hi Pammy - whats your latest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->