Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

lol. well he did apologise, so that indicates he was in the wrong. We aren't bitches Sashi! haha

wow, busy in here. read everything, caught up, but cannot comment, too overwhelmed.
loving all the names, we've had a hell of time, although we each had one we loved, i liked maddison/maddy for a girl, and OH liked Heath for a boy, we've been struggling to expand our list, but I think its necessary to have options, and Shell, our names our similar/same, I love Hunter, but Oh said no, but she said yes to Hudson which I love, and the other girl name we've come up with is Marlee, not sure what it is with M's for girls, and H's for boys, but thats how its worked out so far. Its hard to pick a name, I find that its too big a responsibility, its the one thing you have your whole life, and can dictate so much, its a daunting task, and i think that's the sole reason pregnancy lasts 9 months..to give you time to name a human. (I like Harrison too, hahaha, nice picking Amanda)
:jo: wishing you all the luck in the world for the job.
And for all you egg catchers this week :dust: !!!!!!
Exciting to have so many eggs out at once, we should be inundated with bfps soon!
Melainey- OHs nose is back to normal, aunt is not getting worse, which is great at this point, and bean is all good! Hope you and DH are enjoying your time together, nice to 'see' you happy, smiley, and chatty!!! :dance:
everyone else- :hugs:

hey 2 mums!!! love your names! if you like Marlee, another name you might like is Meisha. I went to school with a Meisha, she was so nice, gorgous girl. I love the name!

another name I love is Cooper. DH doesn't go much on it tho.

Amanda my DH loves your idea about the list on the fridge! he said he's going to get whiteboard markers & just draw straight on the fridge. he's excited! lol

Nana, good thing they have fallen back into line. haha

i love cooper too! But no C names for boys for us, my sister has used C names for both her boys and we want to be different :) Oh and I like Tyla for your option, and I love Charlie for a girl too, we've talked about that one, but not sure Oh will put it through to our final list.

Wow ladies you have chatted heaps since I nipped off to make din dins :winkwink: Making goulash tonight :) I LOVE GOULASH!! hehe

I love all the names, All so lovely and unusual :) And I love the different spelling of the names too :) Makes our little ones unique :happydance:

2mums - Great to see you :) Glad that everything is going ok :) Yeah I feel a lot better lately :) Thank you :hugs: Hopefully we have HEAPS of BFP's this month and that we can all join in with you and your little beans :happydance:

x

Yeah cooper is a lovely name :) Also, LOVE Charlie for a girl but not so much for a boy :)

Oh and i seriously butt heads with names. I'll be putting my foot down with the next bub

DH said that he will pick the boys and I will pick the girls ... I said yes but.... No way is he picking it alone hahaha!!

smithy that sucks. I think its your turn to pick tho!

Yeah I dont like charlie as a boy, but it was my pops name and its also a name i love, so i hope I have a little girl!

My DSS name is Declan, I'm glad that I like his name. would suck to inherit a child whos name you didnt like. lol

I also love different spelling. but within reason. sometimes you just go WTF was that parent thinking! lol

I just splurged and bought VIP on FF. If anyone wants it, go to their Facebook page now, I just got 1 year for $25! I'm a bargain hunter! lol

Hahaha I seen that I will have to wait until I get paid tho which may not be till wed so hoprfully it will still be there by then :) :happydance:

we cant decide which we like more really, addison/addy, or maddison/maddy. I figure when we know which sex to focus on it will be 'easier'.
shell - i like dss's name!

missing angel!! Hoping all is well with everyone, have a great night and a good tuesday/monday to our honorary aussies! :)

hahahah Oh I know! How funny is it that we get so excited about TTC products hahaha! I was soooo excited when I got my saliva thingy!! :rofl:

We miss you Angel :)

I think you will know when you see the little one I reckon :) x

Newbie: I got a couple of things with our name on it. When I was small I got a sign for the door which was sasha's room and I got a badge and a brush and a key ring but that's it

You can tell my age is showing - I think some of those names look like mummy and daddy can't spell. ;)

I love both, but personally prefer addison. I think it's nice as something a bit different!

Yeah, I miss angel too! hope she's keeping her spirits high!!

Thanks Newbs - I figured I would get there eventually - stop being a tight ass! haha maybe murphys law will give me a bfp so i wasted my money!

Newbie: I got a couple of things with our name on it. When I was small I got a sign for the door which was sasha's room and I got a badge and a brush and a key ring but that's it

Man I missed out! There wasn't Sasha anything when I was little!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->