Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

You can tell my age is showing - I think some of those names look like mummy and daddy can't spell. ;)

:haha:hehe you're funny! I really like it that you give your opinion even though others are all agreeing with the opposite of what you say! It's a very good personality trait!

Like I said, there is a line you have to draw with funny spellings, but I have always liked different spellings of names!

You can tell my age is showing - I think some of those names look like mummy and daddy can't spell. ;)
Bahahahahahaha you never cease to make me nearly wee my pants number2!!!!!
I love both, but personally prefer addison. I think it's nice as something a bit different!

Yeah, I miss angel too! hope she's keeping her spirits high!!

Thanks Newbs - I figured I would get there eventually - stop being a tight ass! haha maybe murphys law will give me a bfp so i wasted my money!

Great score squeegy, I upgraded my v chart....does that make me a weirdo??? Erm yes, I think it might!!! Obsessed!!!!!

:haha:hehe you're funny! I really like it that you give your opinion even though others are all agreeing with the opposite of what you say! It's a very good personality trait!

Like I said, there is a line you have to draw with funny spellings, but I have always liked different spellings of names!

I love it! Everyone has different taste, doesn't mean we aren't all FABBO :) I love the honesty of this group, just awesome xx

Me too - just love you all! such a perfect mix of women!

speaking of bad spellings of names...here are the names of a chick I know's kids (bad sentence, i know): Amahli, Jumeirah. I've never seen them spelt before the other day... I think the first is ok, but when you see the second, it kind of makes them both look a bit like what Amanda said!

Well I might sign off my gorgeousnesses!

Thanks for rum tip number2, I can't feel my throat...not up to numbers 8 yet tho....

Edit: so clearly it worked!!! Will my head hurt more than my throat tomorrow then?

Sweet dreams xxxx

least it will take your mind off your throat! haha

night miss nana! sweet dreams!

im out too lovelies!

good night!

You're a top Sheila number2, you too Shelley xxx in gonna sleep like my baby tonight, utter peace xxxx

Morning lovelies!

Hope everyone has a great day....

Im feeling like rubbish again, maybe i should have brought the rum with me to work....the glands in my throat are swollen as and even harder to swallow today. Add to that i seem to have more o pains, everything is feeling very very tender in there, like its all bruised? :(

ok, old :jo: whinge complete xx

Nana you and I are twins! I feel really heavy in there. Gahhh.

I am a stickler for spelling things the right way, lol. One lady I know named her baby lily but wanted it to be original so spelled it Lilleh - why, just why?

Hi girls!

Hope you're both feeling ok! This illness is a big cycle on here! We need to all get healthy!!

Smithy, I agree, that's just dumb! I like original, but some names are just best left alone.

I know a family who have common names, but just changed spelling. Not sure of exact spelling, but it's something like ashleeh and jesikah... That's just annoying!

That's just silly! I don't get the rediculous changing of spelling (I like minor adjustments where you can still read it and the kid can spell it) I don't get the cray cray spelling.. It's pronounced the sane way, it's not like people walk around saying my name is Olivia but its spelled Aalivyah

Im pretty sure thats what they called one of the babies on Winners & Losers - Aalivyah or very similar anyway

bahahahahahah

Thanks Squeegs, clearly i under indulged on the rum front last night...id say im getting worse not better today! Booo for being sick :(

Good morning ladies!

Hope you feel Better nana :hugs:

:hi: squiggles and smithy :)

Week looks like I didn't O at all :cry: maybe the soy didn't work? I'm very confused and annoyed!

How is everyone? X

Heya laineybum, could be a fallback rise - what are you ferns doing today? You did have a full fern earlier so i think still a good chance you have o'd and just had the fb rise, so hopefully your temps bounce back up tomorrow hun xx

Do you know with Soy if its supposed to be instantaneous affect or if you need to take it for a few months to see benefits? I dont know much about it xxxx

I hope so :) I haven't done my fern test yet cause I'm still I'm bed hehe I'm a lazy bum! But yesterday it was nothing and the day before it was partial and before that was full! So not sure what's going on haha!

they are suppose to be immediately with most people using them getting bfps in the first month of using them!I think it was 77% getting in first month! I'm obviously the exception to the rule hahaha xxx

I'm so confused by my body.. Maybe this cycle will be a fail for me?

Yeah, nana that's where I got the idea from lol

Morning all! Back at work :(, and have a stupid meeting that will go late...ba! hate meetings! really hate meetings that finish late! dont people want to go home?
DH is recovering well. Poor Guy. Will have to go back for more, but just trying to get through this bit first.
im SO tired. i cant believe that ive had over a week off work and be this tired. the last few days have been very stressful, so probably the reason. I think its too early to be a duffers sign? i can hope.
Will have to read back a few pages!
xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"