Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Lol I was trying to think of that too but couldn't remember the name or spelling! Haha and they called the boy Harrison! Nice!

Hi laineypop! I'm with nana on the fall back rise. Hope to see another spike tomorrow!!

Nana, maybe tomorrow take a hip flask to work!! Lol

Smithy, I'll have to stalk your chart again to see! I think it's a good month tho , so you'll get a BFP for sure!!

Hi Abby! Hope you perk up soon & your meeting flies by!

Smithy, I still think you ovd but will get another rise tomorrow!

Going to try to work a bit today, don't talk too much! Lol

Xx

Smithy I think my body is tricking me :cry:

Abby I hope that work goes nice and quick for you today :hugs:

:flasher: I bet you did o! I agree with the others!! Fx'd you are one of the 70%!

Morning ladies! How is everyone?

:jo: poor nana needs a flask at work, I agree!!! :rofl:

Thanks ladies :happydance:

good morning Rosie cheeks :) how are you?

Why the hell did I get up at 6 am on my day off? Hahaha

Morning Girls,

Love all the baby names. We are finding it really hard to come up with girl names. I like Taylor too & Kayla. But DH doesn’t like Taylor. Whenever we both come up with a name we both think back to someone we went to school with & think no they were an idiot. So the only name we both could agree on for our daughter was Audrina & her middle name is Makayla which also means Michael for a boy. Michael is my mother’s maiden name & it’s also DH father’s name so it tied in nicely. So if we have another girl we are in trouble. For a boy we have agreed on Mason but haven’t agreed on a middle name yet. I also love for a boy brodie & Seth.

Morning Lisa :)

I am the opposite :rofl: Find it soo hard finding boys names :)

Love Brodie :happydance: It's so lovely :)

Morning girls!
Just stalked your charts:
Melainey, agree with the girls and it looks like a fall-back rise. You got the positive on the fern test so I suspect you will have a spike tomorrow:)
Newbie, Rosie and Smithy, looks like you guys have o's and are now awaiting 3 days of sustained high temps-Lisa your chart is looking fine! Don't stress that it's not super high as it's still higher than your lower temps.
Squiggles, looks like you are about to o soon!!! Happy egg hunting!

afm...f'ing nos is blocked when I woke up this morning!! JUST what I need!! I can't be sick for the weekends grand final (yes I am VERY excited!!lol! sorry if you guys arn't interested-where's Lisafr??? She's my other Hawthorn supporter! Oh and yes, I had a temp spike this morning confirming I probably o's last night so I am too waiting for another 2 days of elevated temps. I must say though, my whole cycle this month my temps have been way lower than last cycle? Wonder what that means?? e.g. last month I hovered around 36.4 as a BBT and this month it was 36.1-36.2 and my O spike was 36.4 wtf??? Hopefully I actually O'd!! Also was 2 days earlier than last month (yay, I think? CD16 as opposed to CD18). Anyway, I refuse to symptom spot this cycle. Lets see how long I last!
Hope you girls have a great day-so many of us in the 2ww again:) xxx

Thank you Cossime :) I suppose we will find out tomorrow :happydance:

Oh no I really hope that you are not getting sick huni :hugs: <3

I don't know Lisa :rofl: I just couldn't sleep and I have been up really early for the past week or two haha! Oh well better to go to bed early and get up early than the opposite :happydance:

I am here Cossime and I got my Grand Final TICKETS SO EVERY excited. We are also going to the Grand final breakfast so doing it in syle lol

Aww it would be great to be so passionate about something :) :happydance: :flasher:

I never use to be. But DH family are really into the footy. They go to alot of the Hawthorn Corporate functions & go to the game in the Hawthorn Members area so you get a 3 course meal before the games & free alchol. I use to only go along beacuse it was free. I use to also follow Carlton. But once I started going to the Hawthorn functions & meeting the plays I changed over.

Ahhh :) I see :winkwink: I used to love going to see Dubling play in the hurling (Kiwi would understand this :rofl: ) it is nice to follow something :)

Oh my gosh!! IT IS PISSING DOWN here!! I HATE the rain :cry:

I am here Cossime and I got my Grand Final TICKETS SO EVERY excited. We are also going to the Grand final breakfast so doing it in syle lol

I never use to be. But DH family are really into the footy. They go to alot of the Hawthorn Corporate functions & go to the game in the Hawthorn Members area so you get a 3 course meal before the games & free alchol. I use to only go along beacuse it was free. I use to also follow Carlton. But once I started going to the Hawthorn functions & meeting the plays I changed over.

Holy fkn bat balls!!! How the hell did you manage that???? Soooo jelaous of you right now Lisa! Funny, I wasn't ever really into it either but have only got really on board this year. I LOVE Josh Gibson!!! lol! Told DH I'm going to have an affair with himone day haha I wish! I've always been a hawks fan though (think I just followed mum really!) BUT am a proud supporter. Can't wait to take my son to see them next year and hopefully he will love footy too (his dad is a lover of soccer so that's all he plays with DS!) Wish I was you Lisa on Saturday!! Hope our Hodgey boy will be fit and fighting too!!! xx

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bloody tax office!!!!

So the guy called me back about my return.. Apparently because I lodged it in my maiden name there is a problem! I called the ATO a few weeks before my tax return to change my name to my marriage name! I asked them then if I had to lodge it in my new or maiden name! They said to me then that it did not make a difference that I could do it in either so I chose to do it in my maiden name because I had that name for most of that tax year??? And now it looks like i'm getting fucked over haha! :rofl: Grrrrrr

Holy fkn bat balls!!! How the hell did you manage that???? Soooo jelaous of you right now Lisa! Funny, I wasn't ever really into it either but have only got really on board this year. I LOVE Josh Gibson!!! lol! Told DH I'm going to have an affair with himone day haha I wish! I've always been a hawks fan though (think I just followed mum really!) BUT am a proud supporter. Can't wait to take my son to see them next year and hopefully he will love footy too (his dad is a lover of soccer so that's all he plays with DS!) Wish I was you Lisa on Saturday!! Hope our Hodgey boy will be fit and fighting too!!! xx

yeah love Gibson he sat at our table at the start of the year. Really nice guy. I won a signed Canvas at one of the functions this year of buddy & we got him to sign it for my daughters first birthday. They stuffed up and we end up with two one signed for my daughters 1st birthday & another one for me. I also won a signed Hodge one too. DH has told me off that I am not aloud to put my name down anymore on the private auctions. Last year I also won a signed jumper of Michael Osborne.

Me too, me too! I've been a Hawks supporter for....oh about 35 years, since I started school :thumbup: Soooo excited to be in the GF this year. As soon as we land in Bangkok on Saturday I will be heading to the Aussie Bar to watch the game. Our flight had better not be late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->