Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hello Ladies, I decided last night to make DH feel special. I started by jumping in the shower with him and giving him a full body scrub down (with exfoliating gloves) He loved it. Then I started to get the moisturiser out and I gave his dry feet a good rub down too. While he was getting attention he felt a little horney. So I proceeded to give him a HJ. Well I am a little proud of myself as his ex was with him for 3 yrs and as he takes a long time to (let go) I used all my might and learning skills and made him relaxed enough for a (happy ending) I then said to him well she never made you did she... He said this is good for your ego. I said hell yeah!!

Lainey: im sorry that Goverment departments strike again! remember i used to work for the old GOV (never the ATO...thank goodness!...sorry to anyone who works there, im totally generalising, but when i worked for the Family Assistance Office (FAO) ATO people used to call us all the time for advice on their shit! very frustrating).
best to always ask for a rec number or their personal "code" after a call. that way it can be tracked and hopefully resolved internally via training etc.
5 dpo and ive already caved to dr Google! im just nuts

OPKs: i was thinking about this, and may be because it takes time to reach our wee that is why we sometimes get a temp rise the same day as an OPK? i also read somewhere (so not sure on the cred) that everything requires a 3 day window...temp, OPK everything. which doesnt help

Duffers bitch at work is driving me a little mental today. not because she is duffers, just bitchy pants.

Nice one Pammy!

someones probably mentioned it, but have you heard about the person that named their child Abcde?

Abby I never knew that :) 3 day window is too much haha! It's sooooooo hard not to symptom spot :)

Well, I've missed LOADS!! Sorry I've been MIA...I'm not ditching you all, promise!!
Love all the baby names, we still have some left, we have a boys name chosen but not really anything we both love for a girl.
Lainey, your chart looks good! Are you the only one in the TWW?? Really hope it's your turn Hun!

Amanda, how are you? Hope you're feeling ok?

Nana, how are you? I feel like I missed all that's going on?! Sorry...my brains fuzzy.

Hi everyone else!! :hi:

I'm feeling ok, no major symptoms yet but totally normal for me...didn't have symptoms with other pregnancies either. My nipples are super sore though, and I'm still crampy on & off...but it stops when I lie down so its just normal stretching/aches so I'm not worried. Have my scan tomorrow...I'm having a practice run of drinking a litre of water and holding it for an hour today, I've cried before all my other scans from the pain of holding it - I'm sure they all thought I was being a total wuss, but it KILLS!
Liam's on holidays now and we're all just chilling at home for a few days!

Xx

Great to see you Lucy :) glad that you are not having many symptoms :happydance:

I don't even know if I ovulated or not haha I think that FF if lying to me :haha: hopefully my temps go up tomorrow :)

Yay for the scan :) so exited for you :happydance: how many weeks are you now?

X

I only ever needed a glass of water to take me to bursting point! Good luck honey

It's very quite on here today.

Melainey – ATO suck don’t they. Sorry your having so much trouble with them. DH use to be an accountant so he does it all for us. Because I had A last year and was maternity leave I got the biggies refund ever.

LLPM – how exciting about the scan tomorrow. Are you taking the girls along with you?

I only ever needed a glass of water to take me to bursting point! Good luck honey

I know! It's crazy hey?

Lainey, hopefully it's telling the truth and you'll see a BFP very soon! :)
Not sure how far yet, GP thinks 7weeks 2days, but I'm thinking I'm a week behind that, as I ovulate late in my cycle. I'm guessing ill be put between 6-7 weeks - but that's the point f tomorrow's scan! :)

It's very quite on here today.

Melainey – ATO suck don’t they. Sorry your having so much trouble with them. DH use to be an accountant so he does it all for us. Because I had A last year and was maternity leave I got the biggies refund ever.

LLPM – how exciting about the scan tomorrow. Are you taking the girls along with you?

Well maggie should be asleep then so probably won't take her, might get someone to mind her though so liam & pops can come - poppy's pretty excited about it all so i think she'd like it! I just don't want to get there and for them to tell me it's not viable (missed miscarriage or something!) and have her be there when we find out if that makes sense, so not sure!

It's so exciting Lucy :) I have everything crossed that the pregnancy hours well :hugs: xx

love that photo smithy....of you little boy.

I am sure everything will be fine Lucy.

Hope everyone has a great day. It's so lovely here, I've been for a walk around the local lake, weeded the paving and done some odd jobs around the house. Sooo relaxed now I'm on holidays.

LLPM looking forward to hearing about the scan! How exciting ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->