Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Sorry for the absense today girls i have been positively slammed at work....we are a week out from 'go live' for this project and its been panic stations here trying to scramble to get the last of the data organised....could easily be an all nighter for me ive decided so i may as well give myself the odd bnb break here and there!!!

LLPM Im not sure i have too much else to report at the moment hun, things arent looking to positive on the job front but im yet to hear back from my solicitor re what works solicitor has said!

Good luck with the scan tomorrow hun!

I should get my ch's tomorrow hey...another bloody tww begins...

Cossi- great chart!!

Nana- did you get a hip flask? Haha

Lainey- so annoying about tax man! Their left foot doesn't know what their right foot is doing half the time!

Pammy- glad you got an ego boost! I hope you got some in return! How do you know about his ex? I wouldn't like to know the finer details of dhs exs in the bedroom!!

Abby- sorry Duffy is being a cow again! Abcde, are you for real?!?

Lucy- what's your bits name? Hope you get to use it!! I'm sure your scan will be perfect! So excited for you!

Maddy- soak up the holidays!! :)

Cossi- great chart!!

Pammy - glad you got an ego boost! I hope you got some in return! How do you know about his ex? I wouldn't like to know the finer details of dhs exs in the bedroom!!

Yeah a convo that I think was to get at least one woman to take the time to make him climax... Hey I did it!!

I should get mine tomorrow too! You and I will be waiting it out together, nana!

Cossi- great chart!!

Pammy - glad you got an ego boost! I hope you got some in return! How do you know about his ex? I wouldn't like to know the finer details of dhs exs in the bedroom!!

Yeah a convo that I think was to get at least one woman to take the time to make him climax... Hey I did it!!

It's the small things we do that makes a relationship good for both!

Squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle yeah... Squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle yeah.. I'm sexy and I know it :winkwink: hehe

I really need to get a life or study.. I've been on bnb all day

I am extremely bored at this moment in time :sad: haha

I'm sitting back watching all the looney tunes walk down my street

bahahaha

that poor child....

Yep smithy we sure can, how long is your LP normally?

Good morning/afternoon/evening girls,

Hope you are all having a great day.

What are fern tests? I see you mentioning them a few times but not sure what it is you are doing :blush:

GO THE HAWKS: I am not an AFL supporter (I am a rugby girl) but I will cheer for the hawks this weekend. I use to live with a guy in London (in your typical house share situation) who was a hawks fan and bless his nana she would send him the sports page of the newspaper every week to him especially if it mentions the hawks and grand final times he would get knitted scalf, beanies etc. She was so cute.

MELAINEY: Dublin minors won last weekend the GAA football. But i am afraid you will have to cheer for Galway (woohoo) or Killkenny (booboo) this weekend.

Seriously, someone called their kid Abcde? How in god's name would you say that?? My friend has a daughter called Jaimee which I think is pretty cute. Not sure what a grannie called Jaimee would be like but as a little girl its lovely.

It is very cold and miserable here at the moment. Last night we even had to put on the fire it was so cold and I had to say goodbye to my thongs and hello to my ugg boots. :cry: winter is fast approaching.

FF still hasn't given me any red lines? Not sure what it thinks is going on. :) But I have me at 2 DPO today. I think I o'd on sunday.

I hope ANGEL comes back soon. I miss her on here.

:hi: to everyone else. Hope you are all having a great Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->