Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

https://www.parentdish.com/2009/09/28/creative-baby-names-how-about-abcde/

Pronounced AB SE DEE or something.

Here is the thing with duffers bitch...i find out that while on leave she has said some rather horrible things about me to my staff....no big deal, i get along well with my team and she said this to someone who is a friend of mine...she would know that i am this persons friend....so why bitch about me to my friend? Either she knows im going to find that out and wants it that way....or is even dumber than i thought? Weird

https://www.parentdish.com/2009/09/28/creative-baby-names-how-about-abcde/

Pronounced AB SE DEE or something.

Here is the thing with duffers bitch...i find out that while on leave she has said some rather horrible things about me to my staff....no big deal, i get along well with my team and she said this to someone who is a friend of mine...she would know that i am this persons friend....so why bitch about me to my friend? Either she knows im going to find that out and wants it that way....or is even dumber than i thought? Weird

How old is duffers bitch??? It sounds like something you would do in High School :) Talk about someone behind their back and to their friends. But I am sure your friends and team know what a knob this girl is and paid no attention to her.

i think she is 30! really i was more amused than anything. I dont worship her, when others seem to, and that is the problem i think. My friend told me that she found it amusing, she was worried id be hurt, but happy when i was mildly amused. im not going to do anything with it other than file it away in my mind. what im wondering though is if this is what she is saying to my friends....what does she say to others? i shouldnt care. im taking the high road on this one. at work just keep it all professional, which i have always done (she is known for being unprofessional). i bitch about it to DH, my sister and you lovely ladies, but that is it.

Ah the TWW! i find this stage actually slightly nicer than waiting to O...because its done now, you just have to wait. next week I will enter the new level of crazy. im going to try not to. just wait and see. (shyeah, like that is likely)

hi ho hi ho its off to work I go. Have a great night ladies!

ABBY: 30?? She should have more sense but well done to you for taking the high road.

Oh my god - abcde....that is FUCKED up....I was going to use the R word, but I didn't want tp be censored! hahaha

Abbs, what kind of stuff was Duffy saying? I'm beginning to hate her more & more! I can totally see how you are upset she's preggy! It's always worse when they are bitches aside from having what you want!

Kiwi - ferning is where you look at your saliva under a microscope. When you Ov it 'ferns' I don't do it so the other girls can elaborate, but it's a different way to predict just like using an opk.

have a great night ladies! DH & I are off on a date night! I got all dressed up & when he got home told him that we are young, in love, newly married, we have a kid on the weekends & are trying for a baby, so for tonight, we are going out to celebrate our freedom!!!

Hope you all have a lovely night, I will miss you!! xxxx

argh... nausea wave... bleh i feel like puking right now.

Have a lovely night Squigley!

she said that im a Liar, dont do any work (that one is amusing if she holds herself as a comparison), and im a bad friend.

Some one like duffers actually brags about how much she bludges at work, spends more time gossiping than working. she has actually gotten in trouble for the gossip before. so i made a rule to just give no personal information to her. she tries to get stuff out of me (all the time), i just blank stare back. I just KNOW that anything i say will be taken out of context and broadcast every where. so why risk it?

Have a great time squiggles :hugs: :hugs: xx

Abby she sounds like a moron!I wanna hit her a slap! !!

Oh my god - abcde....that is FUCKED up....I was going to use the R word, but I didn't want tp be censored! hahaha

Abbs, what kind of stuff was Duffy saying? I'm beginning to hate her more & more! I can totally see how you are upset she's preggy! It's always worse when they are bitches aside from having what you want!

Kiwi - ferning is where you look at your saliva under a microscope. When you Ov it 'ferns' I don't do it so the other girls can elaborate, but it's a different way to predict just like using an opk.

have a great night ladies! DH & I are off on a date night! I got all dressed up & when he got home told him that we are young, in love, newly married, we have a kid on the weekends & are trying for a baby, so for tonight, we are going out to celebrate our freedom!!!

Hope you all have a lovely night, I will miss you!! xxxx

Yay squeegs, I hope you have a FABBO night gorgeous!!!

i think she is 30! really i was more amused than anything. I dont worship her, when others seem to, and that is the problem i think. My friend told me that she found it amusing, she was worried id be hurt, but happy when i was mildly amused. im not going to do anything with it other than file it away in my mind. what im wondering though is if this is what she is saying to my friends....what does she say to others? i shouldnt care. im taking the high road on this one. at work just keep it all professional, which i have always done (she is known for being unprofessional). i bitch about it to DH, my sister and you lovely ladies, but that is it.

Ah the TWW! i find this stage actually slightly nicer than waiting to O...because its done now, you just have to wait. next week I will enter the new level of crazy. im going to try not to. just wait and see. (shyeah, like that is likely)

Wow abs, I would like to punch her in the face, hard!!!!! And I agree with the tww, I hate waiting to o, feels like treading water instead of swimming!

We should be allowed to slap stupid people! It should be the law

So true. Don't get me started on stupd people tho. I wear my bitch badge enough without fully exploring that topic!!!

:rofl: once i start I can't stop. I'm like Pringles when it comes to stupid people.

hello ladies!

On my phone hear but I've been trying to read to catch up. I hope you have fun tonight squeezes! And don't get me started on stupid people ladies.. I agree we should be able to slap them. That pregnant lady sounds like a molerat!

I forgot to tell you ladies! I was born with one breast. Poland syndrome to be exact. Missing the left peck major muscle. I do have two nipples though. Although I've been told only my full real breast will produce milk. I have a silicone implant in the other one which is quite annoying as it moves and because I have no muscle behind there to make it comfy. I'm lucky though because people can be born with webbed fingers and toes and shorter arms etc. Just thought is throw it out there though as when I do get pregnant and have a kid il probably be asking all differant stuff.

Besides that some of those names before were gorgeous I remember being a little kid and wanting to name my kid sierra. And GO THE HAWKS! I'm a Brisbane fan but there's no way I'm going for Sydney!
Hope everyone's happy and well! 5 days till Af!

Crook as rookwood!!!!

Seriously have come down with a terrible cold/flu something...throat/nose etc just awful!

Just about to try number2's rum remedy again....am on struggle street!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->