Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Oh that's no good at all! Everyone seems to be getting sick! Hopefully the rum helps!! Have you got anything to soothe your throat like cough Lollies or something? I normally by a big pack of zooper doopers and just suck away! Haha

Hello ladies :)

I hate stupid people! They should be put onto one continent and left there! :winkwink:

Alyce :hugs: to you! You are such a sweetheart x

nana I hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks. Oh that's a great idea! One continent! If only we were prime ministers haha

Thanks girls, I had a great night!! Went to dinner, had extra spending money cos the chick who served DH was ssoooooooo stupid! she fucked up everyone's order and wheh she took DH's order, he stood there trying to pay and she gave him the eftpos machine, he was paying cash so left it on the bench. she was then like here's your number...you're ok to go. Normally he is so honest & would say something, but she was just sosooooooo dumb that he thought our meal would be on the house tonight! haha Was awesome! I thought he was kidding when he told me, then he said something else about playing some keno & betting on the dogs cos our dinner was so cheap! lol

apart from that, was really nice to hang out with him!

Abby - far out. what a loser! Some people just never grow out of it do they. I bet she was a popular girl in high school & she's not realising that as she gets older, she's slowly losing what she had...eventually she'll be a silly old bitch who nobody likes!

Aly - how old were you when you got your implant? Glad you ahve a good attitude about it!

Nana, hope the rum works wonders on you tonight! I think you need to catch a taxi to work tomorrow!! hehe

Laineypoop - hope you're having a lovely night!

Smithy - I'm beginning to love you more & more every time we talk!

I was 19 well 2 months off when I got the skin stretcher implant than got a tear drop implant 6 months after that, then had to get that taking out cause it turned right around and got a circular one put in when I was 20. Which occasionally gives me hell but a lot better :D I think there's no point in getting upset about it, you get given what your given so why not embrace it and make the most of it! :D as a teenager I had foam inserts which my mum used to call my friends haha it was so funny swimming with them as if they fell out my best mate would be like hey your friends floating away haha always made me laugh and after I got the implant I kind of hated not being able to try and hide it as that was always kind of a fun challenge. I did cry wearing my first bikini though haha I was pretty happy
It's not a perfect implant and only kinda looks like my other one but its good enough for me! So glad you had a good time! Sorry to hear about the dumb chick!

That's awesome! so glad you're happy with it. Your body wil change through pregnancy anyway. it's always something you could change later in life if it ever bothered you.

don't be sorry about the dumb chick - she was so dumb she gave us our dinner for free!! I knew i should have ordered extra sides!!! hahaha

off to bed sweets!

xxxx

Downhill....just finished work...back at work at 6.....boooooo

Love you's lots....ooh, seems I just let out a bit of bogan! Hahahha

Night girlies xxx

Mum2q: glad u had a great night and woohoo on a freebie! I think u should go get a new dress or something with the extra money. Treat urself :)

Halliwell: thanks for sharing Ur story. U have a fantastic attitude

I am at work and BORED! Its so cold and miserable I just want to be. And if I have to serve one more person who coughs on me I might punch them. Sorry newbie I know Ur sick with a flu but please don't go onto a chemist ask to speak to a pharmacist then proceed to cough and snot all over the place. Just because Ur snot is green doesn't mean I want to see it. Some people are just gross. Hope no one is eating breakfast while reading this. Sorry:blush:

I am at work and BORED! Its so cold and miserable I just want to be. And if I have to serve one more person who coughs on me I might punch them. Sorry newbie I know Ur sick with a flu but please don't go onto a chemist ask to speak to a pharmacist then proceed to cough and snot all over the place. Just because Ur snot is green doesn't mean I want to see it. Some people are just gross. Hope no one is eating breakfast while reading this. Sorry:blush:

I can't agree more!!! People can be soooo gross!!!!!:dohh:

Squeegs, I love you, too!

Kiwi, people are so disgusting!

Abby, that could be one amazing IMPLANTATION dip :happydance:

Nana, get better :( hope you can get home early and sleep xx

I choose to punch my chart in the throat :(

Well well well, seems nana has a bit of bogan in her too! Haha

Kiwi, that's gross, I feel for you and Rosie! Hope your day gets better/got better. Sorry, I'm terrible with time differences!

Amanda, nope, just went to a pub, we have one here that does the best meals! So nice & safe! I don't think the manager will be impressed after doing the till!

Abs, I agree- your chart screams implantation!!! And don't be worried about it being do low, remember the line is only there as a visual tool, it doesn't actually mean anything if yt drops below! Especially when it's coming straight back up tomorrow!!!

Smithy, I still think you're twwing it! Your temps are just playing little games, that progesterone is a bit lazy!

Well well well, seems nana has a bit of bogan in her too! Haha

Kiwi, that's gross, I feel for you and Rosie! Hope your day gets better/got better. Sorry, I'm terrible with time differences!

Amanda, nope, just went to a pub, we have one here that does the best meals! So nice & safe! I don't think the manager will be impressed after doing the till!

Abs, I agree- your chart screams implantation!!! And don't be worried about it being do low, remember the line is only there as a visual tool, it doesn't actually mean anything if yt drops below! Especially when it's coming straight back up tomorrow!!!

Smithy, I still think you're twwing it! Your temps are just playing little games, that progesterone is a bit lazy!

Thanks my lovely. I am repulsively moody this morning so I think I'll spike tomorrow. Even if I didn't o ill be peeing on sticks next week for the fun of it

Morning girls, it certainly does seem to be Naughty Chart Month on this thread!!!! old :jo: might have to start waving her cane around!! Seems to have done the trick for mine, tho given how sick i am i could have gotten cross hairs just from having a temperature or something!!!!

God only knows how Im going to run my two training sessions today, im not in a very good way! Though hadnt thought to show my snot to anyone as yet lol kiwi! Stories like that make me feel glad i work in an office!!!

Hope you get some answers on that chart soon smithy, though i like squeegs think you're twwing, you know your body better than ff does!! And abs i agree would be perfect timing for an implantation dip - hopefully you see another soaring spike tomorrow! Rosiecheeks whats doing with yours as well?? you've had really high pre o temps this cycle...i think ff is thoroughly confused with your chart this month!

Hope you have a great day girls, much love, and i'll try to contain my inner bogan for the rest of today ;)

Smithy if you took your sleep deprived data with a grain of salt you can see a shift! Rosie i reckon you Od on CD19

i hope mine is an Implantation dip. i took my temp twice to make sure cause thats very low. im not very hopeful though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->