Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Just watched that video - WOW no wonder I am having trouble getting pregnant. I must kill them all off!!! :) It makes you wonder how girls "accidently" fall pregnant!

I agree,i think I must kill all mine off too! the amount that the little spermies have to go through is absolutely crazy!! makes yo think though too once we were in that position and we got through!! haha

this is how I am feeling this morning.....

Attachments

• 530085_10152130736625389_140638297_n.jpg
    530085_10152130736625389_140638297_n.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 3
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh that has made my day and cheered me up....

Im sorry your feeling like that but thankyou.. hahaha

Hi ladies :)

Abby sorry that you are having a bad day :hugs:

Maddy we will miss you but have a great time on your holiday :happydance:

Kiwi I don't know what to make of your chat ... we sure are having some weird charts thus month :hugs: x

squeeger beaver enjoy your Brazilian :winkwink: I need one big time haha DH is finding it hard to find anything down there hahaha! :rofl: :rofl: :flasher::flasher::holly:

I had a few twinges in my ovaries today? Not got to long but don't know what they would be haha

Just got a phone call this minute to say that I am an Aunty to two littleboys :) I can't stop crying haha :happydance:

love to you all xx

Congrats Aunty Melainey! What did they call the little boys? I was watching a program on TV last night called "One born every minute" and its a documentary of real women in Cork Hospital having babies. They show you everything (except the gory bits which is starred over) from the time they go to hospital until they have the baby anyhow a woman on there had twin boys last night. Might have been your brother and his partner :) LOL

Delighted for you. I might well up a little bit too.

They don't have names for then just yet :) she's knackered God love her!I cried my heart out when I talked to my brother haha Nah not them haha we live in Dublin :wink wink:

I like NRL and I am a cowboys fan. Back in my young skinny days (when I was 18) I use to cheer lead for bris broncos until I realised what tools they were and so I got into rugby. Act brumbies fan myself

i'd still perve on you if you were cheer leading now!!!;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: shell, you're hilarious!!!

Kiwi- i'm not a huge fan of the broncos, and not just bc they're brissy, :rofl: I dont like a few of their [main] players! I'm a titans fan, only bc of location, but they make it hard to support them! :haha: I like the cowboys good enough too! But I've become a Blues supporter all the way, hate them maroons! :rofl::rofl:

2MUMS - I can see you and I are going to come to blows :rofl: not a fan of Brisbane AND a blues supporter???? What is with that. Seeing you are an adopted Aussie I will give you the benefit of the doubt but I have one year to convince you to jump on the MIGHTY MAROON Bandwagon. We are not champions for the last 7yrs for no reason! :rofl: :rofl:

blow all you want Kiwi, :rofl::rofl::rofl:!! I'll always be a blues supporter bc although I am an adopted aussie, NSW is my state of 'origin' and i'm not a big enough tosser to switch based on the win/loss record :haha: But, I am looking forward to next year bc this last origin was really good, the blues played well and nearly had a chance, so I reckon they may have a chance next year, I know you will disagree, but at least its better footy and not a boring walk over like the previous years. Funny picture though, some things that came out after origin were mean but some were just clever and funny, whether you were a blues supporter or not! You just watch us next year, we're getting there!!! Although I will be scared for the blues if the maroons pick up Barba, he's my fav and virtually unstoppable!!

amanada- yeah parra is right up there with my titans! :haha:

melainey- congrats on being a double trouble aunty, so sweet, you'll have to share the names when you find out!

maddy- we'll miss you, but have fun, be safe, and enjoy your DH :sex:!!!

I like NRL and I am a cowboys fan. Back in my young skinny days (when I was 18) I use to cheer lead for bris broncos until I realised what tools they were and so I got into rugby. Act brumbies fan myself

i'd still perve on you if you were cheer leading now!!!;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: shell, you're hilarious!!!

Kiwi- i'm not a huge fan of the broncos, and not just bc they're brissy, :rofl: I dont like a few of their [main] players! I'm a titans fan, only bc of location, but they make it hard to support them! :haha: I like the cowboys good enough too! But I've become a Blues supporter all the way, hate them maroons! :rofl::rofl:

2MUMS - I can see you and I are going to come to blows :rofl: not a fan of Brisbane AND a blues supporter???? What is with that. Seeing you are an adopted Aussie I will give you the benefit of the doubt but I have one year to convince you to jump on the MIGHTY MAROON Bandwagon. We are not champions for the last 7yrs for no reason! :rofl: :rofl:

blow all you want Kiwi, :rofl::rofl::rofl:!! I'll always be a blues supporter bc although I am an adopted aussie, NSW is my state of 'origin' and i'm not a big enough tosser to switch based on the win/loss record :haha: But, I am looking forward to next year bc this last origin was really good, the blues played well and nearly had a chance, so I reckon they may have a chance next year, I know you will disagree, but at least its better footy and not a boring walk over like the previous years. Funny picture though, some things that came out after origin were mean but some were just clever and funny, whether you were a blues supporter or not! You just watch us next year, we're getting there!!! Although I will be scared for the blues if the maroons pick up Barba, he's my fav and virtually unstoppable!!

amanada- yeah parra is right up there with my titans! :haha:

melainey- congrats on being a double trouble aunty, so sweet, you'll have to share the names when you find out!

maddy- we'll miss you, but have fun, be safe, and enjoy your DH :sex:!!!

:rofl: :fofl:

Hi ladies - just got back, I feel human again, it's so nice!! Now my vagina is a VIP too! haha I was talking to the beautician about ttc, she said her doc told her after 8 years on the pill, she can expect it to take at least 6 months. She said she fell pregnant 2 weeks after stopping the pill & was so shocked by it cos she was preparing herself for 6 months...not NOW! her second took 13 months. so it goes to show every pregnancy/conception is different!

Kiwi, I think that O day is CD13. If you look at last month's chart, you will see it follows a similar pattern with your temp dip just after Ov. I'd say if you get a temp rise tomorrow (which I think you will), you will get yur crosshairs!

Halli - so excited for the weekend! I'm looking forward to a BFP!!!

Lainey - I am so excited for you!! yay! are you crying in a good way, or you a bit upset?? hope you're ok hun! xx

I will definitely share the names when I find out :)

Shelly crying in a good and bad way if you get me? Do happy to be an Aunty but sad that I don't get to see then till God knows when and also sad that it's not me having a bub ::is that selfish? I hope not!

Glad that your vagina is a VIP now :winkwink: hehe

loony, not at all! I totally understand hun, I really hope you're ok! It's such a rollercoaster for you!! Thinking of you hun xxxxx

I have a question about CM...when I check, there is nothing there...like it's obviously not completely dry, so my finger comes out wet...but there isn't actually anything there if you get me??? Do I indicate on FF that I have 'dry' cm?? too confused! lol

Thanks shelly :hugs: xx

I'm not too sure actually? I normally say it's "dry" if I don't feel anything outside if you get me? Not sure if that's what you're suppose to do haha

I am too busy being obsessive over my temperature charting that I haven't even begun to asses my CM :blush: Sorry hun, can't help you there. But I would say dry, I would take it if your knickers are clean then its dry.

Yep, i agree with number2 shellybelly :) Well thats my interpretation of dry anyway!!!!

Kiwi fabulous ecard - nearly let out a bit of wee laughing at that one!!! I agree on your chart too - you seem to be a slow riser which means it can take a while for your cross hairs to come...fx they will appear for you tomorrow hun!

Man that video is intense!!!! Kinda makes me think = what the hell chance have i got???? but then again, as halli said - we are all here....amazing really when you look at it like that!

Well my training for brissie for today is finished. Im not feeling as shit as i was this morning so maybe im on the mend...no doubt the travel back tomorrow will reinfect me again -im positive im sick from being on horrible germ/cold/flu infested airplanes last week! ew.

Congrats aunty looneybits :) I love my twin nephews, they are ace and watching them pick on each other is completely hilarious!!!

I know ive missed lots, i will have to have a read and catch up xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->