Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I will definitely share the names when I find out :)

Shelly crying in a good and bad way if you get me? Do happy to be an Aunty but sad that I don't get to see then till God knows when and also sad that it's not me having a bub ::is that selfish? I hope not!

Glad that your vagina is a VIP now :winkwink: hehe

When do you hope to get home again? How long are you "stuck" in Aust before you can I leave? Is it part of your citizenship/visa thing? I know when I contacted the Aust embassy with regards to DH getting an Aussie passport (and to see if I had a child in Ireland could it get dual passports - answer to that is yes) anyhow they told me that he had to live in Aust for 6mths before he can apply for it. I would give anything to live in Aust for 6mth. Its just a matter of trying to convince him of that :cry:

ps - its not selfish to be sad because its not you. But it wont be long

Thanks nana :jo: :) too cute that they pick on each other hehe x

Kiwi I don't know how long it will be until I go home :sad: I have to wait on my visa unfortunately ! Bloody governments! You're in the same boat as me! Why is it that the men get to choose where we live?I don't think it's fair haha! I really hope that you are right and that we all get duffered soon :hugs: xx

Oh and also I agree with nana on your chart :) didn't see your chart from last month! Looks like you are a slow riser and that you did o on CD 13 :happydance:

yeah, kiwi, big call to convince someone to move countries! It's a pain, but it would be so worth 6 months out of your lives to be able to come & go as you please!!

nana - today is nothing, you prob don't know what it's like to really have to catch up, cos it's always quiet when you're away! hahaha

lainey :)

thanks for the support guys, what an awful day...and tomorrow is looking equally sucky. oh well. Now ive got a sore tooth! DH thinks im going out in sympathy with him, or that its stress related. can that happen? its a pretty weird coincidence that in the same week he has surgery i get pain to! Obviously not what im keen for right now. Times like this i try to remind myself of many other sucky stressful days at many other jobs and they dont mean anything now...so neither will this in time. I guess i just have to work harder :(
i just want to have a baby and not work for a period of time!

dont suppose random tooth pain is a duffered sign? also my tummy couldnt stop making deathly gurlges today. couldnt hold in any food at all. Ive heard of duffered ladies being a bit constipated but not the reverse. i tend to get highly anxious and this is all probably related.

Abby you poor thing :hugs: hopefully you feel better soon!Your chart looks great so I hope that they are duffer signs :happydance:

Abby, in pregnancy, your teeth & gums get very sensitive - this can start very early too! Many people say early signs are bleeding gums. Also, your yucky tummy probably has to do with your anxiety. It's a definite symptom of it. Try do do all you can to relax, and maybe talk to DH. You will be ok! sometimes you just need to be told, or to tell yourself. You will get through this!

thankyou! what would i do without you all?
i will tell myself they are duffers signs to keep my hopes up! whats wrong with high hopes!
also that i can always do better at work....i dont think they are about to fire me or anything, they are just feeling the pressure and need a scape goat and because i was away last week thats me! I will redo everything tomorrow and be awesome! and then they can just bite me! (im faking this confidence till i make it etc)

Knowing my fondness for charts, this will make you laugh...one of the bits of feedback is that they wanted MORE!!! well! i can certainly do that!

Abby I think you have a duffers chart.... I am betting on it!

Faking confidence is the way to start...once you've done it, you will realise that you really did have the confidence!

Yeah, I have high hopes I ovulated, not sure tho, cos I got a dark OPPK. it's not as dark as last night, but I think it's the same colour as the control, so im not sure if I will get a spike & crosshairs or if im getting tricked again

thanks! now if i can just stop thinking about it so my night is consumed with dumb work.

I think you have Ov'd to! one more high temp and cross hairs! then TWW YAAY

thanks Pammy!

I reckon you did o squeegs but I would keep :sex: just encase :)

I feel like crap now :( just found out that one of my best friends is pregnant :( very happy for her bit just sad that out feels like it's never going to happen! Boo freaking hoo haha

oh Lainey! poo! i so know that feeling! we all do! hugs xoxo

It will be your time soon!

honey, you're having a rough night! I hope you're ok! I know exactly how you feel sweetie! Does she know you're ttc? How far along is she?

Ifmy temps stay there or rise, i get cross hairs. If it goes down and back up, they don't come until today or tomorrow. The morning will tell. DH is back tonight, so I might show him my new brazillian! haha

Big hugs :hugs: all the way from Ireland. It's Guinness day here do go haves pint of the black stuff

She just said that she was due in march ... I just cried when Daniel came home :( not thinking that the soy worked this month but I suppose we well see soon enough 9 more says till af is due..

Hehehe yay for showing DH your Brazilian :winkwink: go get him hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->