Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

oh sweetie, i just wanna give you a big cuddle! I hope D was good to you!! It's so ok to be upset! xxx

Night peeps. Not very talkative tonight, feeling v sick. Boo. xo talk tomorrow

Thank you shelly :hugs: xx

Hope you feel better tomorrow Amanda xx

I will definitely share the names when I find out :)

Shelly crying in a good and bad way if you get me? Do happy to be an Aunty but sad that I don't get to see then till God knows when and also sad that it's not me having a bub ::is that selfish? I hope not!

Glad that your vagina is a VIP now :winkwink: hehe

When do you hope to get home again? How long are you "stuck" in Aust before you can I leave? Is it part of your citizenship/visa thing? I know when I contacted the Aust embassy with regards to DH getting an Aussie passport (and to see if I had a child in Ireland could it get dual passports - answer to that is yes) anyhow they told me that he had to live in Aust for 6mths before he can apply for it. I would give anything to live in Aust for 6mth. Its just a matter of trying to convince him of that :cry:

ps - its not selfish to be sad because its not you. But it wont be long

Hey Kiwi.... yes if you have a child overseas, the child can get Australian Citizenship by Descent. Only one parent needs to be an Aussie, forms are on www.immi.gov.au

BUT hub's visa - AFAIK he needs to spend WAY More than 6 months here to be a citizen. If you have a child together then he can skip Temporary Residence & immediately become a Permanent Resident. But as a PR he needs to live here quite a while - I think at least 2 years - before hubby can become a citizen. Look at www.citizenship.gov.au

If you don't have a child together then he would need to become a Temporary Resident (for 2 years) first and then apply for Permanent Residency before becoming a citizen & getting an Aust passport.

In my case hubby did 2 years Temp Residence and he has been Perm Res (PR) for 1 year. He has 1 more year before he can apply for citizenship but really PR is pretty much the same as residency, he has about 90% of the same rights.

Yeah I have to go through the same a your hubby it's sooooooo shit!

I gotta snooze too my lovely girls....ive read and caught up, gotten distracted with major work issues and forgotten again!

I hope you all have good nights, squeegybum go get your dh with your new hoohoo!!!! Have fun hun!!!

Abs i really hope tomorrow is a MUCH better day for you xx

Looneywhoops, you never stop making me crack up honey xxx

Night everyone else, hope you all sleep like your on their way babies!!!!

XXXX

Morning Ladies! Hope we are all fresh this morning!
Amanda hope you are feeling better xoxo
Got my head on a bit more straight today, think i have a better perspective on what is going on down at work, and so i just have to play '"the game". i hate playing the game, but i can do it when required. also need to over document EVERYTHING. im generally crap at that, so i need to do that better. that way when people says "we never agreed to x" i can say, yes you did, on this date etc.
had another little temp rise this morning, nothing flash but warm enough to be baking, so still have some hope. Sometimes i encourage myself to have no hope....like the other day i showed DH my temp dip and that the chances of this happening and not being pregnant are quite low (but not impossible)...then i added, but watch me be one of the statistics who arent. This is done no doubt to save my future self the pain of not being duffered, again! but today i think i need to have the hope alive in the back of mind.

Happy Day to everyone xo

Morning girls!

Abby, maybe you could chart your progress on documenting things! Haha

Nana, have a great day!!

I took my temp really early and didn't have much sleep, it was down. I then had 5 perfect hours do took it again and I had a spike. I got my ch, but I'm going to keep bd until it's up for a few more days yet just to be sure. Looks like opks are the same for me as you sash! It's very off putting, makes you doubt it!

Preggy month this time ladies!

Hope you're ok looney pip!

Hey Shell dont think i didnt write a list and then chart my progress off the list! which is effectively doing as you suggest! ha!

Morning my pretties <3 lots of lovely looking charts this morning

I don't like mine this month, my cross hairs are too high! Looks stupid.

Or maybe I got up on the wrong side of the bed!!!!!

Yay for spikes squeegs xx

Morning. Yep a bit better today.
Lainey, are you not allowed to leave Australia while you're doing the 2 years temporary residency plus the 2 years permanent residency before being then eligible for citizenship?
That seems rather odd. My ex husband was Canadian, we went on several overseas holidays while he was on those visas before he eventually got citizenship.

hahahaha @ keeping legs closed to sleep! lol

I think you might be on the wrong side of the bed/in need of a weekend, cos I think your chart is damn fine! Maybe it's a good sign you don't like it...back to Murphy's Law again...if you don't like it, it will be the one!!

Morning. Yep a bit better today.
Lainey, are you not allowed to leave Australia while you're doing the 2 years temporary residency plus the 2 years permanent residency before being then eligible for citizenship?
That seems rather odd. My ex husband was Canadian, we went on several overseas holidays while he was on those visas before he eventually got citizenship.

Glad you're feeling better, love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->