Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I keep checking mine and am relieved every morning when there isn't a drop - which would be a signal you're about to have a m/c. Cheery thought, eh.

Lol smithy, I was so excited too. I think yours will be sky high tomorrow, have a nice BIG dip on Sunday & straight back up on Monday!! woo hoo!

I said to DH last night "i can't wait for the morning" he was confused & I said I was so excited to take my temp!

This morning when I checked it twice, I told him & he said I was my own worst enemy.

I then told him about nanas VIP vag and he just shook his head and said 'you bitches are all crazy!" hahahaha

At least he knows he's married a crazy lady...no surprises down the track! lol

Lol smithy, I was so excited too. I think yours will be sky high tomorrow, have a nice BIG dip on Sunday & straight back up on Monday!! woo hoo!

I said to DH last night "i can't wait for the morning" he was confused & I said I was so excited to take my temp!

This morning when I checked it twice, I told him & he said I was my own worst enemy.

I then told him about nanas VIP vag and he just shook his head and said 'you bitches are all crazy!" hahahaha

At least he knows he's married a crazy lady...no surprises down the track! lol

LOL!

Very cheery! Once I get duffed ill be to scared to temp.

Yep, all us bitches are crazy!

Hope so too, you're in the lead of the recent ov's, so show us how it's done!!

Aly, when are you testing??

Good morning ladies :)

Some lovely spikes there ladies :happydance: mine however is weird this month :( don't know what's up? My boobs are super sore the past treetop days so I reckon I definitely did o ? Who knows haha

Amanda I'm on a bridging visa sooooooo I'm not allows to leave until that's sorted :( after that I can leave :) may take up to a year our more tho and I choose not to go home for the first two years I was here cause I didn't think I was going to fall in love and stay haha therefore almost 3 years here bow! I
:cry:

Hi Lainey! There is still a clear thermal shift, do I'm sure you have o'd!

I am so super happy to have ovulated early!! It has, however, thrown a spanner in the works for my camping plans! Lol I was thinking it was perfect they I could booze up all week, now I will have to take it a bit easy!! Haha I just hate that you miss out on so much 'just in case' not that I would ever think having a drink compares to a baby!!! Just sayin is all.

Hopefully :) hopefully these weird charts mean bfp :happydance:

yay for early o squeegee :) how early did it come?

Hi ladies!! Hope you are all having a good day! Everyone's (except mine) charts look good!!! Fx'd for loads of BFPs this month. Xx

Lainey, your typos kill me.. Treetop boobs :rofl:

Tmi.. I have so much cm I keep thinking I've peed myself. The old cervix is super dooper soft too. Please, please be signs

Rosie, I think crosshAirs tomorrow on cd 21!!! Looks good to me!

Smithy, hope so!! Yay! I also love the typos of miss Elaine! Lol

Hahaha my phone is on auto correct hahaha bloody Samsung :rofl:

Goodmorning ladies!

2 days to go for me till I can go crazy and relieve myself. I was talking to a friend last night who said I should just pee on a stick now... So I said is do it this morning but seemed to have chickened out!

I wish I could read all your charts, maybe if I don't get duffered in the next month or so you ladies can teach me how to make one!

Did have back pain on one side yesterday that's gone now but still have light cramping which pretty much happened all last night! Which could be a good sign except I can't remember if I cramp before Ad as I'm all too confused with my symptoms so now if I'm not pregnant il know what signs are normal next month!! Still no spotting unless I've missed it or am apart of the percentage that doesn't get it. Still getting cm too but not as much as I was a day or two ago... So confused..

What are everyone's plans this lovely Friday? I have cleaning and washing to do yaaaaay :/ but atleast it will keep me occupied!

Goodmorning ladies!

2 days to go for me till I can go crazy and relieve myself. I was talking to a friend last night who said I should just pee on a stick now... So I said is do it this morning but seemed to have chickened out!

I wish I could read all your charts, maybe if I don't get duffered in the next month or so you ladies can teach me how to make one!

Did have back pain on one side yesterday that's gone now but still have light cramping which pretty much happened all last night! Which could be a good sign except I can't remember if I cramp before Ad as I'm all too confused with my symptoms so now if I'm not pregnant il know what signs are normal next month!! Still no spotting unless I've missed it or am apart of the percentage that doesn't get it. Still getting cm too but not as much as I was a day or two ago... So confused..

What are everyone's plans this lovely Friday? I have cleaning and washing to do yaaaaay :/ but atleast it will keep me occupied!

You totally should start charting! You just need a thermometer that is accurate to 1/10 of a degree. DO IT!
(Once a chart addict, always a chart addict!)

Haha well I do have a thermometer handy! When do I take my temperature? Everyday? And during af? And where do I locate a chart?

Haha well I do have a thermometer handy! When do I take my temperature? Everyday? And during af? And where do I locate a chart?

Go to https://www.fertilityfriend.com/
Then start taking your temperature as soon as you wake in the morning. You should take your temp after at least 3 hours sleep, and before you get up/move /talk/anything. You can also chart cervical mucus and other niceties, which help complete the picture.
The site will give you the basics of how to get started.
Once you have an account we can tell you how to add your chart to your signature here so we can all stalk your chart :)

Awesome as! Thanks heaps! Well I look forward to charting my temp tomorrow morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->