Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Yay Halli, can't wait to have another chart to stalk!!!

You also get to make the fun decision between orally or vaginally temping.. Or like nana you can do both

personally, I decided that by thinking "Do I ever want to use this thermometer in my mouth, or someone else's? Then I think I'll stick with using my mouth for this job too."

Hahahahaha this was my reasoning for buying a special vag thermometer. I have 2 others that people can stick in their mouth. I am also a terrible mouth open sleeper

Haha well is it ok that mine is a digital one? I was Gunna say maybe I'd prefer to do it vaginally... But by mouth under the tpungue is easier I guess...

And yay I get to have my chart stalked Lol

You should start your account with ff today. You can add your chart on here with no temps in it, then you will have full impact of entering data & it being all ready to go!!!!

So excited!!

Ok I will do! Just gotta finish watching this scary movie with my partner clean up a bit and tonight il settle down and you ladies can teach me how to add it on!

Ok I just set one up on my phone. I've added all in the data. Reckon I can add it on here by my phone?

So I crumbled and tested!! Bfn..... But I'm still two days away from af... So maybe its just to early... Ahwell bring on next month! I'll retest on the 2nd though if it doesn't come..

I don't know about adding on your phone, only ever done it on a computer!

I agree, single lines suck!! You're still in with a shot! Lucy didn't get her BFP until 4 days late or something!!

Well i dont think ive worked that hard in my life before ...all data re done, reports are written and analysis done and charts/graphs meaningful and pretty! all done with an hour to spare...so im quite pleased about that

had some positive feedback from folks higher up the food chain today, so i think the crisis of yesterday was more about others than me. still im pleased with everything ive done today.

so i can settle into weekend with nothing but when to test ahead of me (oh...i got a little excited heart flutter when i wrote test...i guess i have a better feeling about this month than last)
YAAY for more charts to stalk. goodness i love doing that. its like a new obsession. havent started a V chart! not sure im keen to start a V chart...def would need a different thermometre.

Glad things have settled down for you :hugs:

I have a nasty headache and its so hot!

You might all think I'm a feral, but I don't think it's that weird to use your v thermometer in your mouth... I clean mine with detail every time I use it & admit that I have used it in my mouth since using a v chart... I wouldn't use it for other people, but for me, I don't really have a problem with it...

Good morning/afternoon girls :hi:

Well I FINALLY got a very small increase in my chart today - still NO red lines from FF but it is on the up. The fact that my 98yr old Grannie could run a marathon quicker than my temperate increasing is not the point, it is still up(ish). I had to get up about 2am for the bathroom and checked my temps which was 36.4 so went back to bed and checked when I woke up at 6.30am and still 36.4 so I guess I will take that for the day :) And I take back everything I said the other day about people coming into me coughing and snotting all over the place - maybe they are onto something. Number2 weren't you suffering with a cold around the time you got your positive? And didn't someone else recently (maybe LLPM) have the same thing?? And Newbie you are sick now...... it could all be a sign so today I am going to go out on the front counter and get everyone to cough on me with the hope that I get a cold too :rofl:

ROSIE: don't worry about your chart, you and I can be crazy, stupid, bloody temperature chart buddies together!

MUM2Q: yeah I think you DH is spot on when he said we are crazy bitches. And well I think you might be a little feral to :rofl: just joking.

It is friday (thank God) and I think my brain is a little fuzzy this morning knowing that I have the weekend off - :happydance:. I have DH sisters wedding coming up in November and I have to go shopping (oh poor me :) ) for a dress this weekend. All 4 sisters are bridesmaids and wearing a pale purple and the MIL has a pale purple and pink dress and seeing I am the only "other" girl in the family photos they wanted me in purple/pink or something like that. I have decided on royal blue and I know it sounds pretty weird but trust me when I say it does actually look nice (I saw it on a girl at the races which is where I got the idea from) but she had a blue dress on with bright orange shoes and fushia pink handbag with a headpiece of orange and pink. Looked so nice so I am going for that plus its nothing to do with purple. I know I will be cursed for being so awkward :winkwink:

But onto a TTC story.... A girl I work with (I mentioned her before she is 27yr and is the one with the very irregular periods anywhere from 35-40days) anyhow she came over last night and was sooooo upset. Her and her DH have been TTC for over a year now and nothing has happened. They are in the process of tests and DHs came back with low mobility and low sperm count. He is only 27 too but he is diabetic which can affect this. Her Doctor is waiting for her day 21 (well 28 for her) results but said that the only option is IUI. Poor thing is so disheartened (I still haven't told her about me) but it actually made me look at my situation a little better. She is nearly 10yrs younger than me and is going through this so I shouldn't beat myself up about my age or anything like that. It can happen to anyone.

You can tell my coffee is kicking in.... Gosh my post is like a mini novel. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->