Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I don't think you're weird squeegs :wink: well, maybe just a little bit but I still love you

Detail is means to be dettol.... Lol

Maybe try in warm water and let it fully dry and dettol it once or twice a week.... Not 100% sure (so if anyone knows please correct me) but if there is any dettol residue on the thermometer being an antibacterial it might kill some of your healthy bits in your mouth and in your V. Or those alcohol swabs??? The ones that the doctors rub on you before giving you an injection. You can buy them singley at a chemist. I clean lots of instruments with them (not 50 shades of Grey instruments - medical ones at work) and it dries pretty instantly. I don't know maybe google it....

I use FF on my samsung sII I jot in the temp every morning.

Good afternoon ladies :) :happydance:

Yes I know my typos are hilarious :rofl: :rofl:

Year for more charts to stalk :happydance: woo hoo :)

squeegs I Donny think weird :winkwink: hehe x

Kiwi - good point! I might just go back to washing it regularly in water. soapy water with a good rinse after would be ok wouldn't it??

And just for the record...just because I think it's ok...doesn't mean I stick it in my mouth regularly... I have done before just because I've been interested in the temp difference (mouth before vagina...lol) but I only temp vaginally, so I'm not ssuuuuuuuuper weird! haha

I use the alcohol swabs... just after use in the morning... so it drys and i dont need to worry about cleaning it in the morning.

There is just a whole society out there of women taking their temp vag wise! you would never know!

M2Q not weird at all

ladies advice: im 8dpo, had rough two days, am going out now for my grandmothers bday party! am i allowed a glass or two of wine? that ok at 8dpo? normally i dont drink at all in TWW (although this month i think i did at 2dpo)! so i wasnt sure

Hi ladies! Well, I'm supposed to be on a relaxing holiday, but kids are stick inside cause its raining, I have has a major headache that just won't shift, and I'm starting to feel the dreaded nausea...:( never had even an inkling with the girls, but doesn't matter what I eat, drink, or don't eat it doesn't go away! It's just a mild queasy feeling, hoping it doesn't hang around long!

Lainey, sucks you can't go home! I've always wanted to take my babies home to see my family when they're tiny but we just couldn't afford it or visa wouldn't allow it. I was on working holiday visa for the first part, then went on a spouse visa ($2000!!) which gave me two years temporary then permanent which I got when poppy was about 7-8months. I became a citizen march this year, it's such a long expensive process!!

Rosie, hope your chart gives you some crosshairs very soon!

Looking forward to seeing some BFP's!

I can't remember who tested, but sorry about the BFN! My average LP was 10days, but I never got a BFP till 14dpo! :) so don't give up!

Abby go have a drink or two :) drink till it's pink as they say :) I figured out I was trying to say when I said treetop: treetop = two haha don't ask me how my phone got that G ! :rofl:

Hi smithy :) how are you lovey?

Hi Lucy :happydance: hopefully this means that you are having a boy : happydance: hehe firefly it goes away soon :hugs:

Oh, Lainey :rofl:

You poor love, pregnancy sickness sucks! You can all expect me to question my sanity for ttc when I'm pregnant. I throw up 24 hours a day for the first 16 weeks

Ooh wow that's a long time :( I hated morning sickness I had it really bad and thought I was dying haha!

well no long weekend for me... working at a kids festival in bunbury sat and sunday.

Weekends are boring anyway :)

I'm having weird butterfly feeling in my tummy haha and twinges in my ovaries again! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->