Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I just saw pictures they are sooooooo beautiful :happydance: the first was 4 lb 10 and the second was 4 lb 5 :) she had them naturally and only pushed 3 times each and they popped out :) so happy for them xx

Wow those statistics are amazing :) :happydance:

Oh how cute! Poppy was 5lb 9oz and she was so tiny...can't imagine much smaller! :) glad the delivery went well!

Thanks for your honesty 2mums! I'm sure it will work well and I have no doubt you'll both love & care for your baby very much! :)

Squiggley, won't be there til Wednesday! Hopefully the weather will be nice!!

Rosie...yay for crosshairs!!

Lainey, good on her I had pain relief with poppy and then nothing with maggie. I can honestly say maggies was 100% better! I know that sounds crazy I but labours so much easier when you 'feel' what your body's doing, that was my experience anyway.

Hello beautiful ladies :)

Wow Lucy!I couldn't imagine giving birth naturally, it's great that you did it :) :happydance:

squiggles I age that the I date lines up more with you :) still an early ovulation tho :happydance: go team! hehe :rofl: so I has a temp spike this morning but I did have a few beers last night (but I don't really think that alcohol affects my tempus that much cause sometimes I have really low ones after I drink) so hopefully that's a good sign! The blue veins are not a noticeable at the moment but I haven't moved yet so that's probably why :happydance: I have a really good feeling about this month? Don't know why, maybe it's the crazy charts haha :rofl: xxx

I'm so excited, Lainey! Ahhhh there will be lots of bfps this month

I have a feeling that this month will be baby mania! :happydance: woo hoo ! Howis everyone today?I have to go to with this morning :( boo hoo! And then I have a bbq later but the weather is SHIT!! HAHA :rofl: oh well! I struggled getting those drinks down last night it have me heartburn! I'm not sure I really wanna drink again! Maybe I will drink red wine cause it's healthier with the anti oxidants :winkwink: hehe

heading to bunbury... to tell of kids at a festival... he he he

Made pikelets for brekky, how naughty. Now about to hop in the pool for mum n bub swim classes. A great day if only I didn't have to go to the in laws for lunch and sit through the football. I've told the other half I won't be lasting the entire game and he can make his own way home. Mean me.

Hi girls! Hope you're all having a nice quiet weekend!

Amanda, i would have done the same re leaving dh behind! haha

melainey, nice temps! I am the same with alcohol. I find that it goes up really high if i drink & don't have any sleep, but if im in bed and sleep well, im not so affected. I'm also loving the carzy chart vibe!! and also you switching to red wine! very healthy! haha

lucy, should be fine by wed! I'm camping next week, so hoping it is sunny as, but not too hot!! Where are you staying?

Ladies we are back in the game :happydance: temp rise and red lines finally! But it's 6.10am so going back to sleep :) will read post and catch up later lol

YAY for camping 2mums :happydance: I love camping.. Hope you have a great time :) :hugs: You two should meet up :happydance:

YAY for crosshairs Kiwi :happydance: Have a lovely sleep :hugs:

I am sooooo tired today I literally just want to go to bed but I have to go to this BBQ :sad: Won't be staying long cause I feel like poop! Hope you have a lovey day ladies :hugs: xxx

I just got 5 days free VIP on FF??? Anybody know how this has happened???

yay kiwi, knew they were coming!!

Melainey, I tried to start a new account with a dif email to give it to you, but i didn't think it worked....could have been that, may have been someone else signing up for ff from your a/c.

check down at your stats now to see what they say about you!!

Hi my lovelies! I'm back! Missed you all terribly but haven't had phone reception all week and managed to leave my Puk e plugged into the charger when I left home this morning! Haven't had a chance to read any of the billion missed posts as yet will catch up eventually but am sure it will take me a few hours! Any bfp's while I've been away???

We had a lovely time away - spent the first few nights in the hunter valley which is a lovely picturesque wine region about 3 hours away from where we live. We then drove about an hour and a half to the coast and stayed at my dads at port Stephens which has gorgeous beaches and cute little restaurants and cafes. Got in some boating, fishing and lors of walks on the beach! The weather was gorgeous the whole time - we feel very lucky to have gone when we did as it started raining just as we left and the weather has been pretty yucky since! Have spent today house hunting - we think we will bid at the auction on the house i posted the address for - just waiting on a surveyor rrport snd building certificate from the council confirming that the pool, deck and extension meet all tge legal requirements as the current owners don't have proof of council approval. We're hoping it all comes back ok as getting all the checks and reports done has cost us about $2000!!! Will be worth it to know though. The auction is next weekend - a little scary but exciting too!

Heading out for dinner tonight before I start an all organic diet tomorrow recommended by my endocrinologist to help battle my thyroid condition. Hopefully it helps as organic food is so expensive! Our grocery bill was nearly triple as a result!

Cathie x

Sorry I've been mia ladies!! So busy with work and had my end of year netty night out last night which was quite large (evidenced by my temps this am!!!!)

Lainey one of my twin nephews Is Oscar as well :)

Yay for ch kiwi!!! Woohoo another twwer ;)

So nice to see you back angel, we've missed you xx

Great grand final game tho I'm guessing we may have a couple not so happy hawks supporters on here!

How's miss squiggles doing today? I could have used a nice cooked breaks this morning!!!!

Hope everyones having a great weekend

Thanks Sasha - it is nice to be back!

I hope no one is offended but I have decided not to catch up on all the posts as there are 58 pages! Please let me know if I have missed anything major though?

2mums have you had another scan this week - I think I remember that you had one coming up? Also how is your aunt?

Hi to anyone new who has joined in the last week too!

How are those new little beans going loop and number2? Ginny and Amber I am assuming your beans are all good too! X

firstly, to our Hawthorn fans....big hugs....i know the sting too well! i hope you get a BFP to recover xoxoxoxoxo

Lainey: great names for the twins! Being an aunt is so awesome, even from a distance (i used to live very far from mine....and now im cool aunt mimi (what they call me) Oscar is one of our names for a boy! My grandmothers brother was Oscar so we wanted to name a bubba after him

2mums, im really thinking of you with your aunt etc. Im just sending you all the love and support i can.

ive lost my list of things to comment on...i thought id start a list, because by the time i read after A DAY ive forgotten what i wanted to say to you all!

i will find, and get better at it

Had a dinner for my Nanna's bday, was quite fun watching my DH play with kids (sisters and brothers kids). he doesnt think he is good with kids, but he really is.
did a test today, stupid being on DPO 9, but did any way. BFN. its ok though. The swans won so anything can happen! ha!

I had a dream last night that we all had a get together and it was awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->