Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Sorry to all the hawks fans

Angel it's brilliant to have u back. We have all missed u in here.

so good to have you back Angel! Basic summary is last BFPs Lucy & Amanda (think you knew about that?) we have some new people. Halliwell is about to test (did the other day with BFN but is due to test again tomorrow i think?? or maybe today?). Most of us Ovulated at a similar time which was weird...we all kind of got on the same page as eachother... A few things going on with people's works, good days, bad days, the usual stuff. nothing you need to catch up on I don't think...you know what we're like...mostly chitty chat! If you are feeling lost with any convos, just ask & we'll fill you in!!

Nana, glad you had a good night! I hate to be the one to break this to you (or maybe love it!!) but that temp spike is cos you are as duffered as they come!!! :)

Lainey :)

AFM, I am busted! I'm going to take my sore boobs to bed & hope that they mean I'm preggy! I found myself in the shower tonight rubbing my ovaries and actually begging my egg (out loud) to be fertilized & implant!! felt like a tool after lol but maybe it will work! haha

good night lovelies!! xxx

I have a stabby throbbing pain on the left side of my ovary/uterus area.. Ouch!!!

so good to have you back Angel! Basic summary is last BFPs Lucy & Amanda (think you knew about that?) we have some new people. Halliwell is about to test (did the other day with BFN but is due to test again tomorrow i think?? or maybe today?). Most of us Ovulated at a similar time which was weird...we all kind of got on the same page as eachother... A few things going on with people's works, good days, bad days, the usual stuff. nothing you need to catch up on I don't think...you know what we're like...mostly chitty chat! If you are feeling lost with any convos, just ask & we'll fill you in!!

Nana, glad you had a good night! I hate to be the one to break this to you (or maybe love it!!) but that temp spike is cos you are as duffered as they come!!! :)

Lainey :)

AFM, I am busted! I'm going to take my sore boobs to bed & hope that they mean I'm preggy! I found myself in the shower tonight rubbing my ovaries and actually begging my egg (out loud) to be fertilized & implant!! felt like a tool after lol but maybe it will work! haha

good night lovelies!! xxx

Night honey xx

Hiii! Thankyou!! Well im teaching people to horse ride now and have some promotional work lined up! Had an interview on thursday but alec was in emergency dept with kidney stones so now its this thursday so should get some more work from that hopefully!

Just hoping to see some bfp's on here this month!! I miss charting but things are just too complicated at the moment. Just seem to have so much to buy and no money which is stressful but going to ask the landlord if we can get a dog which will give us both a great lift as we have waited years to have one and with my temp work it is finally possible! How are you? xxx

night squiggles xxx i wish were true but just based on how large last night was and not getting home till 2am and then not temping till like two hours after i normally would i reckon tomorrow will be much more normal!!!

heya jayney, lovely to see you back as well!

lainey and smithy and squeegs i soooo hope they are all duffers signs!!!

XXX

Angel!!!! welcome back you were incredibly missed! Glad to hear your vacation went so well, sounds relaxing. Wishing you luck on that house, especially bc you have spent the time, money and effort getting your evalutions done on it! exciting! I know you are in between places at the moment but as soon as you settle get started on a vegie garden, will save you heaps at the grocery store! I had a scan a week ago or so, all was good, bub is bouncing around, we have our nuchal/diagnostic scan this coming wednesday arvo. My aunt was doing really well, but looks like she's took a turn for the worse with her insides/cancer trying to push through the surgery incision that is trying to heal, so we wait, if it heals she can start chemo again, they've got a good strong one, they call it killer chemo, it will be hell on her, if she can start it, if not, well not sure we'll get any more good news, but trying to stay light about it til i hear more. Thanks for asking, means a lot. Love ths support here, and thanks again for starting the thread, can you beleive we're up to 8000 posts!!! Buncha talkers we got here, love these ladies!!!

Oh 2mums I must have missed your post updating about your aunt, thoughts and prayers that she pulls through Hun xxxx

Angel, welcome back!! We all missed you heaps! Our little bean is going well, had an ultrasound saw a heartbeat and had my dates put back so am only 6w3d...now due 22nd may! :) but all is looking good.

2mums, so sorry about your aunt! Really hope she pulls through. :hugs:

Holding out for some more BFP's soon. Xxx

2mums So sorry to hear about your aunt - will be praying lots for her and for you, your OH and your fam as you support her and each other thru it all - sending big hugs to you all :hugs:. We definitely have some chatterboxes in here! So glad we all love to talk though - I think we are all closer as a result! It is so nice to be able to support each other! Funny thing is I originally started this thread because I was impatient and got sick of waiting 12 hours for people on the other side of the world to write back given most other bnb members are in the US or UK! Never realized what a blessing it would be - so so glad that I was impatient - I really feel that I have made friends for life in you girls!!

Shell thanks for the update it would have taken hours to read through!

Nana has there been any more developments with your job?

Sounds like we have some bfps brewing - should make for an exciting week!

Lucy glad to hear that your bub is growing nicely! He or she will be a late mothers day pressie for you! X

I agree this thread is probably the best thing that has happend to me! Great bunch of ladies who I world live to meet one day :) <3

Welcome back Jayne! :) x

Lainey that reminds me! I bought you a present today! I couldn't resist! I want it to be a surprise but if you pm me your address I'll pop it in the post for you! You can post a pic once you get it so the others can see too!

Ah...the job saga....

My solicitor called me late yesterday afternoon, apparently my bosses boss has said effectively tough shit Sasha, he needs to reduce his head count and the decision is already made and thus if I want to drag it through the courts I can, but I don't want to end almost 8 years of employment in a court room. My solicitors described my boss behaviour as morally reprehensible and I tend to agree...I've obviously been on the other side if the coin given what my job is and the bottom line is I've decided that I'm obviously better off getting out of there!!! It's a pretty sad day when you discover that 8 years of working so hard somewhere that you can be treated So badly, but its the reality of this situation! My boss wanted me to stay until the end of the year to hand over app the stuff I do but I've only agreed to work until the end of the project (mid nov) and I know it's a huge benefit to them if I'm there after that and I'm tempted to say stuff you, you won't do the right thing by me but expect me to do the right thing by you!!! I'll see how I feel next week....needless to say having to work all this weekend has not been fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->