Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

:jo: it may be the hormones talking, but i feel like if they are going to screw you, then screw them right back. Why not leave before mid nov? Are they offering you anything when you leave?

Oh Sash that sux! But I am a firm believer that all things happen for a reason and that what is in store for you will be far better than you can even imagine right now! Hopefully you'll be duffers this month and can focus on that instead! Big hugs coming your way hun xx :hugs:

Yeah I get my redundancy pay when I go, but that's contingent on staying till the 16 nov, so I won't risk that. I just knew I wouldn't have any chance to hand over my job until after the project finished So Had unofficially agreed to finish end year. Not anymore me thinks!!!

Thanks girls xx

Hopefully I will find a much better job in a company who isn't happy to screw their employees over!!!!

Lol, fair chance I'd stay at home longer if I wasn't on maternity leave so he might need to!!!! X

You serious angel? :hugs:I will send you my addy x

Nana :jo: obviously you are better off out odd that and you are destined for greater things (the wankers) we love you xxx

yeah i wouldnt stay past nov 16th, not if you dont have to. And i agree, something better is coming along for you and DH lives ;) And good news for us, you'll have more time to work here :rofl:

Yes I too would be lost without you lovely ladies!!!

Bedtime for me, knackered after my shananigans last night!!

Sweet dreams xxx

Yep I'm serious - got so excited when I saw it I told DH I just had to buy it for you and he laughed and said it was fine with him - you'll love it (I hope!) X

I can guarantee I will love it purely because it is from you :hugs: I am sooooooo happy right now xx

I will post it on Tuesday once the post office opens after the long weekend - you should get it by wed or thurs :) looking forward to your reaction! X

Oh Sasha that sucks sucks sucks. what a poo head.

Welcome back Cathie glad you had a nice holiday x

Oh my God seriously I am hanging off the edge if my seat xx :happydance: hehe Bunbury us fucked it may take a few days longer :)

post a pic when you get lainey!!! cant wait to see it either!!! how fun and exciting! love this group
how you been feeling amanda?

This group is so lovely <3 sash, I can't believe this! 16th of November sounds like a perfect day to walk out and not come back. What a bunch of douche bags.

News for me, I put my neck out while sleeping and as a result slept like shit :( it hurts

Welcome back Angel!!! Xoxo

Lisa- sorry about your neck!

:jo: I agree, they sound like douche bags!!!

Hi :wave: everyone else!!! How is everyone??? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"