Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi Rosie!!!

I had a bad sleep too - couldn't turn my brain off - kept stressing about the auction next weekend! We went to watch an auction by the same agents yesterday - think that was what did it! Oh well I guess 4 hours will have to do me today!

Smithy sorry to hear about your neck - hope it is nothing serious!

sash, I would tell them to stick it! If you have agreed to end of project and it won't affect your payout in any way to leave, they can screw themselves! Might be worth one last chat to your solicitor to make sur eit won't class as you resigning and not being eligable for redundancy payout? It would really screw them i fyou got duffered, then they couldn't fire you.....I guess because it's pre-arranged, you probably still have to go, would be awesome! haha

DSS was just trying to get me to come outside and DH said to him 'don't worry buddy, she's on her blog' then he gave me a big lingering stare! lol big jerk!

I don't normally give many gifts, but I love it when you find something that just screams someone else! good job Angel - can't wait to see what it is when Lainey gets it!

Smithy, hope your neck is ok sweeite! Maybe a hot bath is in order!

have a great day everyone!

ps my chart put me back to 5 dpo today. nice! I think DH suspects that I am tricking him into all this BD lol

Thanks for the love about my neck <3 stupid thing. Happy Sunday

Morning ladies!!!! Yes, I'm devastated our little hawkers lost:( Sydney were great though so well done swannies!!!
I've caught up on everything, welcome back angl and jayney!!! Hope the auction goes well for you angel:)
Newbie, glad you have your answers re. Your job. Good on u for taking the higher ground.tell them where he an shove it on the16th!!
Rosie, that looks like a major implantation dip on that chart of yours!!!!
M2Q don't even get me started on snappy tom's!!!! Mine had the biggest serving of it yesterday from me a had to apologize for being a mole!!haha
Melainey looking forward to seeing you surprise:)
Smithy, hope your neck gets better soon. I've woken up with a crap back probably due to the feet of a nearly 3year old!!!
Number 2 how was the "forgotten" lunch at your place yesterday? Hope the football didn't add to nausea lol!
2mums, I'm so sorry to hear the news about your aunt. Hope she recovers quickly so she can get started on her chemo :hugs: to you xxx
Kiwi yay for cross hairs!!!!
Halliwell....waiting for your news!!
LLMP yay for getting your dating scan! Now you have due date:)
Madly hope you are enjoying your holiday:)
Ginny hope you are well:)haven't heard from you?? (or maybe I've missed something?)
Lisafr....I'm commiserating with you-my heart is still aching (almost cried looking at hodgey and gibson's faces last night:( )
Big hello :hi: to everyone else!!!!!

Afm girls......Fk me just did my FMU and when I wiped, dark brown cm on the toilet paper????? Wtf does that mean?? I NEVER spot (never have, EVER) and when I went to wipe again, nothing...it's too early to be an implantation bleed isn't it? I'm 6DPO today. I've tried not to symptom spot this cycle so everything else I've been feeling I've been disregarding....if AF is arriving early, she's MEGA early as she isn't due until the 10th...if it happens again is it wrong for me to take a photo of it? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated:)

Great, have my bf baby shower today so full of baby goodness (that's clearly going to the my mind of it in it?!) have a great Sunday girls xxx

Good morning ladies :)

I will so take photos when my surprise arrives :) so excited hehe x

:hi: hi Rosie cheeks how are you?

Angel I hope the auction goes to plan for you two :hugs: it's about time that something went right for you :) :happydance:

cosime I think you are having an implantation bleed :) definitely not too early ... yay :)

As for me..I over indulged a little too much on the wine last night haha zoo my tempus may be a result of that but I doubt it! I think this month feels different! I'm think this is it :) feeling very positive xx

Thanks girls, so lovely to have such great support!

Smithy I hope your neck feels better!

And angel maybe youcan sneak in a :jo: nap later!!!

Lol squeegs, gosh you make me giggle ;)

Cossie Defo not to early for implant!!!! Yay, how exciting!!!! Can almost smell your bfp!

Loving the positivity looneyblip!!! This has got to be your month with all of your symptoms!!!

I just got back from a lovely ride, such gorgeous weather in syd atm... However I'm not feeling at all duffered this month so basically on to planning for next cycle...hopefully the timing will be with mybig ride happening the same weekend as o should!

Happy Sunday everyone xxx

Ps I missed Rosie cheeks and number2, you girls are right. And bang on, he's a total douche poo head!!!!! Xxx

Pps, I've just realised I've lost my dotted ch and my charts have aligned now.... Changes my bd pattern and not for the better I think!!!! No wonder I don't feel duffered!!!

Cossime that totally sounds like an implant bleed! someone else on here had something like that, and that is what it was! sorry about the hawks!

Nana sorry about the job, but as you say you are better off leaving such a place. and i agree with Angel. all things happen for a reason! What sort of work will you be looking for?

Sorry for the bad sleep Smithy and Angel...smithy try and stretch the neck out! Angel house buying is very stressful, when we were buying ours i started sleep walking! so make sure you take care of yourself and talk out your anxieties before bed!

Ive been a bit bitchy this weekend, i think it might be PMS :(, but had a nice temp spike today....took a frer and BFN :(

Cossime that totally sounds like an implant bleed! someone else on here had something like that, and that is what it was! sorry about the hawks!

Nana sorry about the job, but as you say you are better off leaving such a place. and i agree with Angel. all things happen for a reason! What sort of work will you be looking for?

Sorry for the bad sleep Smithy and Angel...smithy try and stretch the neck out! Angel house buying is very stressful, when we were buying ours i started sleep walking! so make sure you take care of yourself and talk out your anxieties before bed!

Ive been a bit bitchy this weekend, i think it might be PMS :(, but had a nice temp spike today....took a frer and BFN :(

Thanks Abby (and nebiw and Melainey!) but I'm trying not to get my hopes but fk it's hard not too! I was such a bitch to DH yesterday and that was before hawthorn lost:dohh: can't believe they let it slip...but the swans played a better game and they deserved to win...

Sooooooo just stoking your chart and how unbelievable is it looking!!!!!! I have vowed to NOT test until AF is late which is the 11th. When is your AF due? If you can, hold out until then!!!!

Love all the positive thinking....I unfortunately feel the same as nana :jo:, very un-duffered....ugh! On to next month I suppose! I am keeping everything crossed for you ladies!!! Waiting for loads of :bfp:s this month!! Xoxo

AFM, I got the rest of my lab work back, my day 21 progesterone was only 1.3, very low and I most likely didn't ovulate they said :( next month I am scheduled for an HSG and DH gets his SA...,,he's not thrilled to say the least, ESP since we are now pretty sure the "problem" is me :nope:

hey girls!

I read most of the posts before but didn't have time to comment. Can't remember everything...sorry!

Cossi - sounds like IB to me. A lot of people jump to that conclusion but IB isn't actually very common. For you, when you NEVER spot...I think you're in with a pretty good shot here!!!!!!! :)

Abby - great temp spike!!! don't worry about BFN, it;s still early days!

Rosie :( so sorry to hear about your results sweetie! Hope you're ok! What is a HSG? do they check your progesterone levels again after day 21 as your shart says you didn't Ov til then?

Have been stalking charts & it's defo crazy chart month!! Has anyone else noticed that heaps of us have positive OPKs after our cross hairs? I knew nana's always comes close, but everyone seems to have some trick positives in there!!

I personally am looking forward to the end of these two weeks!!

Rosie I agree with Shell - maybe they did your blood work too early?

Time for a nana nap for me I think! So tired! I hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday soaking up the gorgeous sunshine!

Rosie, HUGS, i agree with Shell and Cathie though, when do you go back?

Re OPKs: ive been thinking about this OPK thing alot, my positive OPK result is with the digital smililes, forelife had me positive a few days before that. In the past months ive been waiting for a positive OPK then going for gold with BDing (last two months the exception), which if they read the surge the day of ov, then im doing it two days too late!

Not feeling particularly duffered, no symptoms to speak of. But i dont have a pms pimple yet, so thats something. no AF like cramps or spotting. so im not sure if im feeling hopeful or not....

funny story, when i had my temp spike this morning i said something like "oh the girls will like this" referring to sharing the news you all you lovely ladies. DH was quite baffled...."so, you talk about your temperature?" i then explained chart stalking! Men just dont get it. Sometimes when im staring at my chart excessively he says "stop looking at the chart for hours on end".
I think that is what i hate about AF ....you get so proud of a chart and then you have to let it go and start again.

Sorry to hear about the bloods Rosie :hugs:

Squiggles hahaha Shart :winkwink:

Abby that is sooooooo funny haha God love the men,I just keep mine out of it haha!I still stalk past charts just to look at similarities but sooooooo far all my months have been different haha :rofl: your chart looks great! When are you due for af?

Ladies I am out if the game. Temp dropped and red lines gone :( :( stupid bloody temp drop :( not a happy this mornIng. DH lost his semi final last night. Taking retirement so hit him really bad. Never seen him so upset. My semi final today so hope we win.

Love all the positive thinking....I unfortunately feel the same as nana :jo:, very un-duffered....ugh! On to next month I suppose! I am keeping everything crossed for you ladies!!! Waiting for loads of :bfp:s this month!! Xoxo

AFM, I got the rest of my lab work back, my day 21 progesterone was only 1.3, very low and I most likely didn't ovulate they said :( next month I am scheduled for an HSG and DH gets his SA...,,he's not thrilled to say the least, ESP since we are now pretty sure the "problem" is me :nope:

Ah rosie I am sorry to hear but don't lose heart just yet. Back in feb my day 21 was the same it might just mean for this month you didn't O doesn't mean next month you won't either. My dr did my day 3 and 21 for 3 constant months and every other month is fine just not sure what was going in in feb that it didn't happen. With men I think it's a pride thing (like us women) he probably isn't thrilled about the SA test because he is scared of it being him. But I am sure all will be ok and we are all here if u need us x

Janey: welcome back! Great to see u on here.
Angel: good luck with the auction.
Cossime: wow I agree sounds like implantation bleed. Fingers and toes crossed for u.

:hi: to everyone else. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. It's cold, dark and miserable here. It's still pretty early here. Can't sleep and I to have cranky pants on due to my temp drop :(
Come on Melbourne storm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->