Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Kiwi i dont think you are out, just a random drop, was there different circumstances in your sleep last night? It just is really crazy chart month!

Lainey: i usually have a 13 day LP, so i guess in three days! im not taking vitex this LP cause i want to see how well i go without it, so now that im past 10days thats good

GREASE is on TV>...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I remember watching it as a child and not understanding any of the sexual subtext.

my mother in law is getting married next week, and she asked me if i was going to wear my wedding dress to her wedding....um???????????????????

haha I have the DVD of Grease and still bring it out on "girlie" nights. It is a great classic, Dirty Dancing and Rocky Horror Picture Show is another favourite.

Wearing your wedding dress to your MIL wedding??? What the???? Maybe you should tell her you would. What a very random question

Kiwi i dont think you are out, just a random drop, was there different circumstances in your sleep last night? It just is really crazy chart month!

Lainey: i usually have a 13 day LP, so i guess in three days! im not taking vitex this LP cause i want to see how well i go without it, so now that im past 10days thats good

GREASE is on TV>...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I remember watching it as a child and not understanding any of the sexual subtext.

my mother in law is getting married next week, and she asked me if i was going to wear my wedding dress to her wedding....um???????????????????

My sleep was fine, I thought. DH didn't get much sleep I believe he was tossing and turning and the neighbours were having a party but I didn't hear any of that. I konw I am a little apprehensive about next month but it hasn't been effecting my sleep. Maybe its just a stupid, crazy month for temps.

oh i love Dirty dancing too! i carried a watermelon! great stuff.

yeah the wedding dress thing was pretty weird, i didnt have a big dress or anything but its white and very lacy and obviously a wedding dress. so im going to wear a little black dress, with a nice white cardi with coloured dots on it....that way i can wear my wedding shoes (the most comfortable and expensive shoes i own). so i asked if that was ok....cause how formal is this thing, and she said it wasnt formal at all....so why would i wear my wedding dress? I do really like my MIL, but there is some weirdness. i guess all families have it and so when you become part of the family its a bit strange.

Abby - what a weird question - maybe she meant something else?! How did you respond?

Kiwi I think it is just whacky chart month - there are lots of bipolar charts on this thread this month! Hopefully that temp will jump back up tomorrow :) x

I think crazy chart is a good thing, i was just looking at your August Chart...may be different and crazy is a good sign...cause its different! you can have the most perfect chart that showed all the duffered signs and not be duffered. so it stands to reason that you can the craziest chart and its dufferdvile!

Angel: I blank stared and clarified, and she meant the question (check out my dress on FB, may be she thought it was a frock i could wear again?)

then i said...no. then DH said, "if she wore it people would think she was a crazy person", then the conversation went back to sports, as it always does :)

Hahaha Abby that is too funny, very strange indeed! I love weird people they make me giggle hehe

Kiwi sorry about the temp drop buy massive the weird chart is Good :) I have a feeling about these weird charts :)

A for me,I had the worst hangover today! Never again haha but it was a night all the same :)
just woke up from a nana nap was wrecked so I was haha! Xx

Lainey pop I didn't even know I said shart... That's not the first time I have accidentally wrote that. Lol you should overlay your charts while you have VIP!

Kiwi, ff does funny things, they may just be waiting to change your ov date but need more data. Just keep bding incase. :)

Can't remember anything else. Sorry!! Having a few people over for grand final. Hate footy, so drinking my way through it til I go away camping for a week! Hope I have reception there to check in with you girls!!! Xxx

m2Q i hate footy too (NRL, i like AFL), and also suffering through it. DH team is the bulldogs so he is cranky right now
i hope you get reception! we shall miss you!

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for my absence My dog got put down the other day so ive been re couping in a way. Still no sign of AF atm but I do have a shocking pain in my left ovary?? its like cramps but more of a stabbing pain. It only started today... I looked on the net and have convinced myself it could be a cyst.. I wish it had been something relating to me getting a BFP though ... it only hurts when im up and moving not sitting.. any ideas?? Havent started temping yet either but I will start to tomorrow morning.

Havent read through anything as I have about 25 page to catch up on haha shame to here thehaws lost I was absolutely shattered and thought of all you hawk supporters.. I hope you had a brilliant day though!

Hope everyone had a good weekend though.. :) much love xx

Shelly Belly - I just bought VIP hehe couldn't resist :rofl: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I hope you have reception :cry:

Alyce - I really hope that it is duffered related :happydance:

oh Halli big hugs, im so sorry about your dog! xoxoxoxo

i dont have any experience with cysts or stabbing pains, sorry....can you go and see your doctor?

again im so sorry, really hun, the biggest of hugs going your way xo

Alyce - Sorry about your Doggy :hugs: ALso I should have mentioned, do you have pcos??? I had a cyst explode and it started hurting everytime I moved and when it exploded was the worst pain in the world :hugs: Maybe go to the doctor just to check it out in case :hugs: xx

thanks guys, I have been fair miserable.. :( he was 14 years and 8 months god love him. Had him since I was a kid. Thankfully my partner has been so supportive and caring.

Yeah Im thinking I might go to the docs tomorrow if it doesn't calm down. It is fair exciting that af hasnt shown up yet though. No I dont have PCOS as far as I know :/ oh no you had one burst what did that feel like? I admit I have been feeling a bit under the weather.. im a tad nauseaus now but I think its cause I havent eaten as much as I normally have today.. and wierd thing is I was cutting up broccoli for dinner (normally my favourite food) and it made my stomach turn and I went into the bathroom and dry retched for a bit... But I dont know if thats because I feel crap because my dogs died or of its related to me being late with my period or this overwhelming cramp pain in my left ovary... I do have a slight headache too.. but could be from all the crying I did yesterday... Im so confused :/ I my real breast is really sore though.. but thats normal for me before my periods. Im not peeing more either..

But I think I will make an appointment tomorrow.. although I have read on the internet that most times they just go away.. But I think i will get it checked out just incase

xxxx Thanks for all your advice

Awwww you poor thing :hugs: Those signs to sound promising :happydance: I really hope that this is it for you doll x

It is the most painful thing in the world ! You would definitely know if it burst :) I don't reckon it's anything but you're better getting it checked out just incase :)

Well its good we are only down the road from the hospital! Yeh I don't think itl burst or if its a cyst but the doc will soon find out!
God I feel like absolute crap. So under the weather.

Hope you girls are doing well? Where are you on your ovulating days? Or is everyone on the tww?
I do hope everyone gets a nice bfp this month! Xx

Yeah that's good :)

I'm on 7dpo today :) I am going to start testing on tuesday :happydance: hehehe

Squigglebum I can see you :hugs: hehehe

Tough night on the thread I see! Not any better here, dh is being a complete arse so obviously he has his period and is taking it out on me!!!

Halli I so hope you are duffers hun and its nothing serious xxx
So sorry to hear about your dog...my pets are like my children and they mean the world to me so I feel your pain xxx

Squeegs, if you have no service on your phone you need to come home, sorry. But we can't be without you!!!

Gosh I didn't need an arsehole for a husband tonight :(

Sorry to hear about your dh newbie, my partner gets like that around my period its like we are in sync.. I hope his mood picks up. And thanks Yeh its unbelievable how much you care for them.. xx

Ooo how exciting fingers crossed you will get a bfp Tuesday onwards! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->