Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

hi everyone, read most things but through out the night in between guest, food and footy, but just wanted to pop on and say a quick hi

Halli- we found a cyst at our first scan after bfp, it was on my ovary, over 2 inches big, but i never noticed or felt a thing, so fx its not a cyst and just preggo pains of sorts.

Oh wow, how did you get rid of it? or did it just go away with no surgery?

and thanks yeh FX! :) xx

Oh wow, how did you get rid of it? or did it just go away with no surgery?

and thanks yeh FX! :) xx

we've monitored it with each scan, it shrunk to about 1 inch at this point and DR says we will not need to have surgery to remove it. It shouldnt cause any problems, and we'll deal with options after birth. But, had it not shrunk, or if it grew our option was surgery to remove it around 16 weeks.
Cysts apparently can come and go, with hormones, with our periods/pregnancy etc. I'm sure your just preggos!!! :hugs:

hahaha Im hoping!! the pains really uncomfortable.. but as I said lying down I dont feel anything just normal cramps :/

Thats so good that its shrunk!! Im sure it wont be of any bother to you!! thankyou heaps for the info!!! xxxx

Sorry about your DH Nanna :hugs: Men are asses!! :rofl:

Hopefully it is just pregnancy signs :happydance:

Hi 2mums :hugs:

I'm good :happydance: hehe My boobies are still sore but not as sore as they were ? Hmmm who knows haha! How are you and that little bean???

we're good, seems to be growing and staying safe so cant/wont ask for much more hey

i've got everything crossed for you, i think your symptoms sounded fairly good this time, weren't you having some weird dreams again too?

Haha yeah but I always have crazy dreams hahaha I think I'm just a strange person :winkwink:

Boobs are still very sore and a little firmer? And HUGE haha! Probably just pmt but we will find out soon enough :happydance:

Halli-So sorry about your dog! I agree with Nana, my pups are part of my family, I would be heartbroken! :cry:

:jo: - Maybe DH needs a few wacks with your cane, :grr: beat the crabbiness out?! Bahahaha

:flasher: - Wow!!! I am feeling very positive that this is your month!!!! Fxd!

Abby – Your chart looks great, thinking you may be duffered as well!!!!

Kiwi and Angel- Thanks for the support, I think that I did ovulate after the test was done, the problem I think is more that because my cycles are 28-29 days, if I don’t ovulate until day 21-22 the luteal phase of my cycle wouldn’t be long enough to implant/sustain a pregnancy.

Mum2- HSG is a test where they shoot dye into cervix and using fluoroscopy watch is go through the tubes to make sure everything is open like it should be…..fun times….lol.* Hope you have a blast camping!!!

I am so lucky I found you ladies! Love you all!!! Hope everyone has a great day!!! XOXO :hugs:

Aly, so sorry about your dog sweetie! Hope you are duffered!!!

Nana, hope DH came crawling back! hate when they are like that! Me & DH were at each others throats yesterday all day. well more me, but he was having so much fun stirring me up, was making me sooo mad! ggrr

Looneypip, hi!! I so think this is melainey month!!

Rosie, thanks for explaining! I thought it was along those lines. Hope all goes well! I have hear a lot of women get duffered after those as it just opens your tubes up properly & babies result! hope thats the case for you!!

Morning smithy!!

AFM, I am just about ready to go camping! Really hoping I have reception, if not, it's going to be a big big day catching up!
This morning we did 'just in case' BD again, we were just about to get started & I grabbed my thermometer and sad 'oh i can't forget this camping, I'll die if that happens, i'll have to pack it!' DH had a bit of a laugh, and then I said 'I'll just go pack it real quickly now!' then I jumped out of bed and cleaned it & packed in my bag, poor DH was left there alone while I was being a crazy lady again! hahaha poor guy! We then had a good laugh about how unromantic the whole baby making process is.

I have been having weird dreams - not any that I would call 'vivid' as a pregnancy related thing, Just weird. Night before last, I had a dream that DSS' mum came to our house & was telling us all her problems & relying on DH to be there for her, then she sat next to him & started rubbing his head & cuddling him etc. WEIRD!! then last night, I dreamt that DH was on the phone & it was the doctor, who told him that there is something wrong with me and he has to get me into the docs office to get it rectified. I was relieved that I had the earlier appointment but DH didn't know what was wrong with me.

both very strange dreams, and I have to say last nights made me wake up feeling not so positive about TTC this month.

I'm off now, hope you all have a great day!!

love you all!

Morning everyone, 11 DPO and still BFN. i know im not out till AF shows but with a dip at 6dpo you would think you could get a BFP by now.

any way....if you recall i had a crap work week last week and re did lots of work and sent to my boss. today i dared to check my email and my bosses response was "thanks we will catch up on tuesday" im wondering if that is good or bad? i wouldve prefered a "thats great thanks" but my boss isnt one to do that. I really dont want to go back in :(

have a great time Shell! we will miss you!

Morning Smithy! Your chart is looking pregtastic as is Abby's!

And everyone else too :hi:

I'm feeling ver pesimistic atm....my temp's were down this morning so I think I'm out :cry: I was ALMOST feeling hope after yesterday's brown spotting (and the positivity of you guys feeling it may have been an implantation bleed) but it must just be old blood from ovulation...Still a week until AF is due but now I feel as though she's coming early which means I probably missed my fertile window :sad: I think I am going to take next month off ttc and focus on enjoying our holiday :)

Good luck to all those nearing the end of the TWW!!!

Morning everyone, 11 DPO and still BFN. i know im not out till AF shows but with a dip at 6dpo you would think you could get a BFP by now.

any way....if you recall i had a crap work week last week and re did lots of work and sent to my boss. today i dared to check my email and my bosses response was "thanks we will catch up on tuesday" im wondering if that is good or bad? i wouldve prefered a "thats great thanks" but my boss isnt one to do that. I really dont want to go back in :(

I'm sorry to hear Abby:( It looks like the crazy chart month is living up to its name:) I was hopeful too just quietly but doesn't look like it's my month too. My chart is following the same sort of pattern of last month which = not pregnant:( After doing some searching I read that spotting at 6DPO could be signs of early miscarriage as there may havenot been enough progesterone to sustain the pregnancy...sigh...

Oh girls :( you're not out until the bitch shows x

Have a great time camping!

I'm crampy, crabby and have tender boobs, only when the little one decides to plonk his head on them.
My bitch badge is already on :rofl:

Morning ladies :)

Squiggles nooooooo don't go *tear* we're going to miss you! Xx

Abby I hope that things get better at work for you very soon , and you're not out till that bloody witch shows! :hugs:

Rosie I hope that there is nothing wrong with your tubes and that you are in fact duffered x

Nana :jo: hope DH is better to you today!I hate men on periods! :hugs: x

as for me .. well FF moved meeeeeeeeee back to o on cd11 after I put in watery cm today do I had to take it back out? I did not ovulate on CD 11? Took a test and obviously bfn... Blah! haha :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->