Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Good Morning Ladies,

Yuck I hate Monday’s!! I just finish read the last couple of pages and am up to date 

Halliwell – I am sooo sorry to read about you dog. I am a huge animal lover & I can totally understand how you must feel right now. Big HUGS coming your way.

Angel – SO nice to have you back. Sounds like you have a wonderful time away.

Jayne – SO nice to have you back too. Sorry to hear about hubby I hope his feeling better.

2mums – I am soo sorry to hear about your Aunt. I really hope she improves. Xx

Newbie – Sorry to hear about your job. I think leaving on 16th November is an great idea (it’s also the date when my sister in law is expecting her first baby)

Quigley – Have fun camping.

AFM – Yes, pretty annoyed the Hawks loss so happy I started drinking at 10am at the Hawks brunch on Saturday morning. We are going to the Hawthorns Best and fairest this weekend and I am not taking anything along to get any signatures on!! Knowing me I will buy some to get signed for Audrina last minute tho.

I am 12 dpo have no idea when AF will show this month since I Ov late. I haven’t really have time to think about it much which is great.

Morning ladies :)

Squiggles nooooooo don't go *tear* we're going to miss you! Xx

Abby I hope that things get better at work for you very soon , and you're not out till that bloody witch shows! :hugs:

Rosie I hope that there is nothing wrong with your tubes and that you are in fact duffered x

Nana :jo: hope DH is better to you today!I hate men on periods! :hugs: x

as for me .. well FF moved meeeeeeeeee back to o on cd11 after I put in watery cm today do I had to take it back out? I did not ovulate on CD 11? Took a test and obviously bfn... Blah! haha :rofl:

Stupid ff! You, nana and I are all 8dpo today! How funny.
I'm going to test tomorrow, it'll be a bfn but I need to pee on something

Hi Lisa.. How long ours your lp normally? :)

Yay for 8 dpo hehe I'm testing tomorrow too..only reason I tested today was because FF tried to tell meeeeeeeeee I was 16 dpo hahaha silly FF :hugs:

Hi ladies!

Abby 11dpo is still very early! Don't give up yet! :)

Lainey, fx'd for you! Really hope it's your turn!

2mums, glad little bubba is sticking around! :) has the bleeding stopped now??

Halli...sorry about your dog!

Rosie, hope the HSG goes well, at least if its a progesterone problem it's a fairly easy fix! Hope you get some answers soon,

Kiwi, bummer about your chart, hope you're ok and not feeling too frustrated!

Afm, still feeling a bit icky. Feel queasy when I don't at but it's not major and I can cope with it. Feeling soooo tired though just want to sleep all day! Also keep getting loads of EWCM...very weird! Hoping its not a bad sign, but most of the cramping/stretching has gone now so I'm not too worried. Xx

:hi: Lucy :)

Hope the sickness goes away for you soon :hugs: I'm getting heaps of watery cm the past couple of days and FF keeps trying to move my o date back haha bloody fertile cm!

My lp is usually 13-14 days :)

Hope the sickness goes away honey xx

Hi Lisa.. How long ours your lp normally? :)

Yay for 8 dpo hehe I'm testing tomorrow too..only reason I tested today was because FF tried to tell meeeeeeeeee I was 16 dpo hahaha silly FF :hugs:

Hi Melainey - I have no idea how long my LP is normal. My cycle are normal 28 -29 but this month got push out. So will just see what happens.

Smithy you're the same as me :happydance: weare on the same cycle hehe

Oh right Lisa. Well I hope you're duffered sooooooo you won't have to worry about it :)

I would have been smithy but ff stole a day off me!!! Grrrr....dh still being an arse...Defo got his period :(

I told you squeegs, no reception equals cone home!!!! Have fun Hun xx

Hope so Rosie cheeks :happydance: how are you? X

Oh nana.. Snack him with your cane :hugs:

I could quite seriously shove my cane up his arse with the way he's being carrying on!!!

Positive it couldn't be me being the pita.....

How is everyone going today?

How are you feeling today Halliwell? Are you going to get another puppy soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->