Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Good afternoon Ladies! :)
Thanks for all the kind words. AF still hasnt shown her ugly head, and I swear I was getting her because last night had AF cramps... but still no show. So for being two days late... I think I will re test wednesday after work? :)
I love animals so much and working as a trainee vet nurse is awesome but this week I just dont want to go in, but then I thought il get to cuddle all the other animals and maybe that will make me feel better.

I temped this morning! smack dad on 37 degrees... just gotta put it in my chart and then how do I get it across to put on here? and if I do get AF dop I still temp through that?

Lisa - Im feeling ok, just hate looking around knowing hes not following me around the house or wanting a hug or giving me a cheeky smile. I looked at his dog food tins the other night since we have them covered up in the laundry until we can give them to the other vet, made me miss him. I dont think we will get another puppy anytime soon. It will be easier to travel back to Geelong from over here without having a dog stressing on the boat and yeah just.. :( Just concentrating on getting duffered now.

How is everyone today?

IM SO HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!! just thought id add that in... we went grocery shopping the other day which is supposed to last us two weeks... not gunna happen :) hehe

Thick ewcm with a few spots of blood?? Wtf, I never spot. I hope it's not the witch :(

Alyce - I think that you are duffered all of your symptoms are looking really GREAT :happydance:

Smithy - I think that sounds like implantation bleeding :happydance:

Very exciting :) i think we have a few bfp's in the making here :happydance:

Hey guys how do I copy my signature with that nice Lilypie picture that Ive set up..

Now I just gotta get my chart on here :) Sorry for me kinda spamming with my Questions haha

Lisasmith - Is it just a really tiny amount of blood?

Does sound like implantation!! :) Dont freak out :) I dont think itd be AF. FX its not lisa xxxxx

It's like this massive clump of ewcm but not the right colour with a few spots of blood.. My cervix is so soft.. Of course I just peed on my 2nd last frer and of course it's negative.. Wake me up in 4 days?

thats a really good sign, ive read other ladies getting big clumps of CM before their BFP. if it is a IB then there isnt enough hormone to test positive yet

I felt like a right crazy person peeing on that stick lol

hha I love that feeling after it though.. even if its a negative and whatnot.. its the biggest relief... until the next day where you just need to pee on it again!!!!!!

At the moment i poas twice a day! i think i might stop, just wait till AF

at the end of the day only two things can happen, i get AF,or im duffered. i should stop wasting tests and money (esp seeing as im feeling so very insecure at work)

right back at ya Smithy!

ive been contemplating all day about getting a less stressful job. but i think they are all stressful, and i dont think im likely to get chopped any time soon...although ive worked there for 5 years and my role has changed every year with restructures. people have lost their jobs all around me (a whole team, where i was the only one they kept), so i do sort of feel like its always on the cards. Had a big D and M about that with DH. i just need the comfort of some financial changes. He earns income but the situation is different, mine is regular etc so used for mortgage etc, and i think, for my sanity that has to change. that way i know if the shit happens we will be ok. we also then started talking about moving to Melbourne. (ive lived there before and loved it), and Sydney is just expensive. to buy a house that we can raise a family in the mortgage would be huge.
all in all there was a lot discussed this weekend.
the issue with moving now would be my family, they get upset now when i *only* see them every 3 weeks or so. Plus if we did have a baby we are moving away from free child care!

Central coast is always an option :wink:

I hope you find a solution honey

Smithy and halli I am holding out very strong hopes that you are both duffered!!!!

Abs I totally understand the stresses with the cost of living in Sydney...and being a Melbourne born girl (moved to syd when I was about 21) of course I can agree its a top place to live! I hope you find the right answer for yourselves xxxx

I dunno about everyone else but I miss squeegs already!

Feel for you having to work today Lise! Ridiculous that public holidays are different in dif states!!!

Not looking forward to going to work tomorrow....haven't spoken to my boss since I spoke to my solicitor and I've been brooding about it all weekend. I've decided he is such an arse for not stepping up and doing the right thing morally, rather than sucking up to his boss by enforcing a bullshit situation. Our go live date for this system is tomorrow and it's going to be a tough week, unfortunately I've got a good work ethic so will need to work my ring out this week, and I will, but wish I could tell him straight to his face what a soft cock he is being and how disappointed I am.....

Ah well!!!!

Say what? I didn't have a public holiday today either??? Are us melbournians the only ones that didn't get it? Smithy, that's an implantation bleed!!!! Look how good your temps are!!!!! I thought I may have had one yesterday (dark brown cm on to after I wiped) but nothing since and drop in temperature today so I think AF must be hella early (I'm only 7DPO)...halliwell & Melainey I think you two are looking good too!!!!! Abby, Melbourne is still great although we didn't get today's public holiday;) hope you and DH can find your answers :hugs:

It's been quiet on here seeing you guys had the day off!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->