Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Ah cossime, another worker today! It's ok tho....you guys had it in march when we were all slaving away :)

if it is any consolation I don't have a public holiday here either :( ours it at the end of the month.
Temp has very very slightly improved (by .1 of a degree) and STILL no red lines from FF. I guess she thinks that i didn't O this month. Obviously they don't pay attention at all to the other information we put in and the + OPKs. DH was very funny this morning. When I temp he was asking how my temp is looking this morning and has it increased. I think he is finally getting on board to all this stuff :) About bloody time.

My team lost our semi final yesterday :cry: so dissapointed as we have beaten this team twice this year and we could have won it but we only lost by 4 points so not too bad.

MELAINEY: the Dublin minors lost their replay hurling final and Killkenny won again against Galway. Its their 9th now. Very disappointed.

SMITHY: that sounds very promising so fingers crossed for you.

ABBY & NEWBIE: sorry your jobs are sucking at the moment. I hope things improve for you. There is nothing worse then feeling unhappy in the work place. You spend 9hrs there a day it should be more pleasant.

MUM2Q: happy camping!!! Hope you have a fantastic break away. Enjoy it. We will miss you on here so hopefully you have reception of some sort!

:hi: to everyone else. HOpe those who are having a public holiday is having a great day. To those who aren't.... monday is nearly over, the weekend is a day closer!

Thanks kiwi, very true! Hopefully ill find my way to a new, great job!

You can set ff to use your opk as your o predictor if you want to....maybe given what ff thinks this month for you it might be worth it! I'm pretty sure I can see your shift...

You're amazing having such a good work ethic. Must be so conflicting for you

I am glad you can see a slight shift on my chart.:) I can't see anything at all only up and down lines :) LOL and more down lines then up! might have to look at ff and set it to take in my +opks.

thanks Kiwi, dont worry too much about FF, its a program, we arent. you generally have very reliable ovulation patterns, this one is just a little different, which in my book is good

Cossie: you are such a sweet heart! i think you are duffered this month too! how many times have all of us had high temps and it means nothing! so you are totally still in

thanks everyone for the support. i had some of my happiest times living in Melb, would be hard to move again though, sell this house, get another job. But im starting to think that im being treated badly. may be it was just a bad work week.

Nana: best of luck with the new system tomorrow! i really hope you find a great job! i hope the pay out is enough to give you a good rest before starting somewhere?

yep i miss Shell too

Say what? I didn't have a public holiday today either??? Are us melbournians the only ones that didn't get it? Smithy, that's an implantation bleed!!!! Look how good your temps are!!!!! I thought I may have had one yesterday (dark brown cm on to after I wiped) but nothing since and drop in temperature today so I think AF must be hella early (I'm only 7DPO)...halliwell & Melainey I think you two are looking good too!!!!! Abby, Melbourne is still great although we didn't get today's public holiday;) hope you and DH can find your answers :hugs:

It's been quiet on here seeing you guys had the day off!!!!
You're so duffed!

Thanks smithy...going to be tough...I will be business as usual with the project, but kinda need to keep quiet about leaving on the 16th as if I tell my boss now he will hammer me in the next few weeks to handover the million other things I do that no one else knows anything else about. The idea of me staying beyond then was to handover that stuff and I'm sticking to the screw you on that stuff!!! I'm hoping I will find a job quickly and so can say sorry cant stay longer as starting a new job then he shouldn't be awful about it...time will tell I guess!!!

Kiwi I am ignoring the few random high temps right after af and looking and the lower temps that followed and then the shift, I think when you know your cycles you know and if your opk is normally right then trust that x

Abs trust your instincts luv, and if if feels right I say do it! In terms of payout I get about 43 weeks pay which is nothing to sneeze at...but I'd rather bank it and start a new job right away, I'd go mad not working!!!!

Xxxxx

Ps cossie, don't let your temps out you off, that ib is not to be ignored!!! X

lucy- thanks, the bleeding stopped, but then had some the other day, then stopped again, i've stopped freaking out about it, its nice to use the doppler at home to hear the heartbeat so i can relax when needed though. I was sooo tired for the first 2 months or so, and also had lots of cm, so dont think its a bad sign at all. so so happy for you and dh and the girls who no doubt will be the best big sisters ever!
:jo: its always their fault, never ours!
melainey- im loving your symptoms for being duffered!!!
shell - have fun, and very glad you remembered to pack your thermeter! we'll miss you!
halli- good preggo signs, high temp, and hungry and late! a bfp would be so good for you right now!!

loving all the charts and duffered symptoms, and i can nearly smell the pregnancy hormones from you all :rofl:

2mums ive been watching FRIENDS recently and thinking of you! xo

Nana: glad its a good pay out!

Ive been looking at house prices in Melb, i do have some very good friends in Melb, and in some ways i wish i never left. got to think what the first steps of this would be? sell this villa or get new jobs? My mother will kill me if i move. What id like to do is put this on DH....if he got a job/ a great job, then we couldnt refuse. In the industry i work (social work/ welfare) its pretty much the same shit different company.
a lot to think about

abby- i love Friends, probably seen every episode 23 times, i can recite most word for word, but never get sick of it, always makes me laugh, i've even got OH to watch and giggle at a few episodes!

Hi gorgeous girls! We went on a lovely picnic with some close friends today - was such a nice spot but it had zero reception!!! DH then got a tad sad when I spent the past half an hour in the car catching up on the last 4 pages of posts - oh well!

Halli I was so sad to hear about your doggy - my pets are my babies too - I would be heartbroken! Sounds like your duffers though - along with half of the other girls! Bring on the bfps!!!

Hope you figure it out abs! I think I'd go job first, if I had somewhere to stay whilst house was selling! Or could you rent your place out whilst on the market? Xx

Heya 2mums and angel :) yay for Doppler 2mums, and the peace of mind it brings! And glad you had a great day angelcakes xx

Took a hpt ... Bfn ... Fairly confused but maybe I drank way to much juice and diluted the hcg... Or maybe I just don't have enough hcg yet... Or maybe I'm not up the duff :(

Fx for you halli, test with fmu!

Night girls, sweet dreams xx

Hi lovelies!

Angel, glad you had a nice day...hope DH wasn't too cranky! I hate it when DH is annoyed at me.

Nana...good lick at work! It must be so stressful! Hope it all works out ok!

2mums...so glad you're feeling positive about it all! Love hearing heartbeats hey?! Best sound ever, great that you can do it from home whenever you're feeling a by worried! :)

Halli...sorry about the BFN! Is AF late yet? Hope it's your month. How long have you been trying? Great that you're only young, you have time on your side. :)

Well we've made a decision and we're moving to morisset at the end of December.so pleased to have it all sorted out and Soooo happy I'll be going to the john hunter hospital in Newcastle to have this baby instead of going to Gosford. Gosford aren't exactly pro natural deliveries after a Caesar and as poppy was a c-section they'd be iffy about me delivering normally even though maggie was really straightforward and relatively "easy" normal delivery. JHH are really supportive so I'm feeling really good and not stressed about t all now!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->