Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Ooh awesome! Good sign then! Are your cycles pretty regular? I didn't ever get a positive til 4days late! :)

Yeh give or take a day either day. If its not here by Thursday il be pretty much convinced I'm up the duff! Well that's relieving knowing you didn't get a positive till 4 days makes me still have hope!

Either way *
Bloody phone with its auto correct!
What are you up to tonight? My partner and I are having a James bond marathon!

DH was ok just wanted all my attn to himself - when we got home my in laws had also arrived home (they had been away for three days) so I had to do the social thing and couldn't jump back on again! Looking fwd to having my own place! All are in bed now - including me - and DH is asleep so I can catch up again!

Lucy I'm glad you've made your decision! Morriset is great and so close to lake Mac too! JHH has a great rep - I'm sure you'll be well looked after there!

Oooh halli so excited for you! Looking forward to your post after FMU!

Abby I think I missed something - are you moving? Where abouts in syd are you now?

So halli is poas tomorrow - who else is poas?

Hi to everyone else too! - shell I hope you are having a great time camping!

How are number 2 and Ginny and maddy- don't think they have been on since I got back last Friday!

Hi lovelies!

Angel, glad you had a nice day...hope DH wasn't too cranky! I hate it when DH is annoyed at me.

Nana...good lick at work! It must be so stressful! Hope it all works out ok!

2mums...so glad you're feeling positive about it all! Love hearing heartbeats hey?! Best sound ever, great that you can do it from home whenever you're feeling a by worried! :)

Halli...sorry about the BFN! Is AF late yet? Hope it's your month. How long have you been trying? Great that you're only young, you have time on your side. :)

Well we've made a decision and we're moving to morisset at the end of December.so pleased to have it all sorted out and Soooo happy I'll be going to the john hunter hospital in Newcastle to have this baby instead of going to Gosford. Gosford aren't exactly pro natural deliveries after a Caesar and as poppy was a c-section they'd be iffy about me delivering normally even though maggie was really straightforward and relatively "easy" normal delivery. JHH are really supportive so I'm feeling really good and not stressed about t all now!! :)

i was at wyong on holiday a few weeks ago..

Goodnight ladies.. Will comment tomorrow I'm knackered now! Went swimming in honeymoon pool today and lots of driving etc.. Much love xxx

Hi lovelies!

Angel, glad you had a nice day...hope DH wasn't too cranky! I hate it when DH is annoyed at me.

Nana...good lick at work! It must be so stressful! Hope it all works out ok!

2mums...so glad you're feeling positive about it all! Love hearing heartbeats hey?! Best sound ever, great that you can do it from home whenever you're feeling a by worried! :)

Halli...sorry about the BFN! Is AF late yet? Hope it's your month. How long have you been trying? Great that you're only young, you have time on your side. :)

Well we've made a decision and we're moving to morisset at the end of December.so pleased to have it all sorted out and Soooo happy I'll be going to the john hunter hospital in Newcastle to have this baby instead of going to Gosford. Gosford aren't exactly pro natural deliveries after a Caesar and as poppy was a c-section they'd be iffy about me delivering normally even though maggie was really straightforward and relatively "easy" normal delivery. JHH are really supportive so I'm feeling really good and not stressed about t all now!! :)

I'm in gosford :) we should catch up once you're all settled! JHH is such a good hospital, I loved my stay there.

Still looking good smithy.....my bfpdar is blipping on you at the moment hun!!!

When are you going to poas next?

Halli keen to hear if you poas with fmu.....this would be three days late right? how do you judge when you o?

I actually have no desire to poas at all, im not sure if its because im feeling completely unduffered, or if its because i feel like ive been doing this for so long now and nothing seems to be working so theres no point!

Fair to say on reading that that im not in the most positive frame of mind today...probably has something to do with being sat at my desk at work!!!

Cant wait to see some bfp action here lovelies.

Squeegs obviously doesnt have any phone reception, so hopefully she has turned around and will be back home soon :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Angelcakes - Maddy is on hols at the moment so hopefully she is having a great time making a holiday baby!!

I hope Ginny is ok - you're right we havent heard much from her for a little while....

Well if i wasnt so stressed out at work id think i was duffered! i feel truely ill, my stomach is churning and i feel like i could just vomit.
Sadly im aware that its work stressing me out, so more likely because of work than anything else. Still this is a terrible feeling!

Angel: DH and i are just thinking about moving at this stage, we only just started thinking about it, house prices/cost of living etc

Nana, I'll be testing in 3 days (12dpo) I only have one frer left so I don't want to waste it.

Squeegs needs to come home!! :rofl:

Oh abs you poor darling xxx I hope you feel better soon x

Diarised smithy! The countdown begins!!!! X

What i cant work out, is that i did this huge report that detailed what me and my team have been working on. it had both a high level overview and a specific data doc.
now today ive been asked to submit a different report (same shit, different spin i guess)

WHY???? if i didnt spend all my time writing reports id actually have the opportunity to get work done

Good Morning Girls,

Has anyone heard from 2mums or got any updates on how she is feeling?

Abby you poor thing :hugs:

Good morning ladies.. Don't know why I'm up this early.. Temp drop this morning so feeling out! :cry: ooh well was sooooooo sure this was my month! Boobs are less sore too :cry: ooh well! How is everyone? X

I think she said it was her oh that had bad tummy pains? Either way I hope they're both ok

Morning Lise - no ive just logged onto fb and seen that! The poor darling....how horrible...

Dont give up yet loops, temps can do funny things....hang in there darling xx

Sorry they are being pests abs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"