Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Thanks nana! But :flasher: just feels out.. Had twinges last night still thinking af is on the way...even if she is early.. Grrrrr

How are you today? X

:hugs: looloos xxx

I know the feeling well...am afraid i am very much with you there myself!!

I dont think im going to be in happy camper land today!!!!

Hi lovelies! :flasher: you aren't out yet!!! Fx'd! Stay positive, you too nana :jo:!!!! Xx

heya rosie cheeks xxx

How are you hun? i think lainey and i have come down with a bad case of pessimiticism :(

I'm good nana! How are you? Afraid I have come down with a bad case of pessimisticitis as well!!! :rofl:

Oh no.....seems to be a contagion....site transference through bnb....

Need someone with a case of total positivititis to come and send that around instead!!!!

Hi Ladies,

Looks like I am the first one out this month no June baby for me. AF just showed and I the crapping bad it hurting. All good tho as I was hoping we might miss June to many family/friends birthdays.

Good luck to everyone else this month I have everything crossed for you xx

Oh lise im so sorry to hear that darlin.....:hugs:

FX this next cycle is the lucky one for you hun xxxx

Hi everyone! I have very limited reception & it's taken me since just before 7am haha ive been walking all around the camp site & the battery keeps going flat haha I'm here tho!

Beautiful camping spot! Love it here ! I got a nice temp rise this morning, it changed my ov date again! I think it's right, but if I change my other temp that made me feel a bit skeptical it still gives me ch but makes me 4 dpo. And my ch aren't dotted! Yay!

Hope you're all doing well! I can sense some bfps by the time I'm home !! aly & smithy woo hoo!

Nana hope work isn't too bad!

Lainey, put your positive hat on, you too nana, we need this trifecta!!!

My friend told me yesterday she got a bfp & had an early mc at 6 weeks last week. She's the one who I tell you about who was off Bc for 3 years before her baby. He's not 9 months and she's actively tycoon with a husband doing two weeks on one off in the mines. I felt for her do much cos she would have been so happy!

Have a great day, I'll check in again when I can!

Missing you all loads!!!!! Xxx

Morning ladies.
Halli so sorry about your dog. xo
Newbie has your other half still got his beeriod? I really don't quite get how things ended this way at your work. Surely it's still illegal, what they are doing - keeping the other girl but not you? She was your backfill? So they are breaking the law, aren't they?
Abby - sorry to hear work is the poo. I can relate SO well. Not sure if you were here when I was having my worst time at work, but it did get to the point where I'd cry every day, and it was awful. You let us know if you need to work through things, ok? xo
All same old same old stuff here - feeling well, could use a 3 day weekend every week.
Hugz to all x

Yay squiggles you have reception xx I know I should stay positive but just not feeling it haha 4 days till af is due so we see then :) how is camping? x

Hey Amanda :hi:

Morning guys! Had a great big catch up post which I was about to submit and the PC just fkd up! Oh well, now you will all just get a :hi: !!!

Hope the cramps ease off soon Lisafr :hugs:

Smithy, Abby and Melainey: my money is on one of you, if not all of you for beeing duffed this month!!

afm...so NOT feeling duffed! Newbie and Rosie, think I OD'd on the pesimistic tablets this morning :wink:

DH does not want me to temp anymore-he thinks I'm stressing out if I get woken in the middle of the night I become crazy saying 'my temps are going to be fk's now' :rofl:!!!!

We (or really, I) have decided to take next month off from ttc. This is doing my head in and I need a break (I know I need to get over it it's only been 2 cycles and this ine isn;t even over yet!) Think I just want to focus on our up coming holiday (4 weeks from tomorrow!)

Maddy and M2Q, hopw you guys are enjoying your break now! I can't wait until I'm on mine!

Halliwel, sorry to hear about the news of your dog :hugs:

Working day if half over girls...

Much love xxx

Hi cossi :) I hope you're right :winkwink: hehe

Lisa sorry about af :hugs: xx

So sorry Lisa :cry:

Cossi- understand completely, this is stressful and not anything like the excitement I thought it would be!!!!

Smithy, Abby, :jo:, :flasher: when are you testing? I get lost in the DPO shuffle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->