Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I tested today at 9 dpo but obviously bfn haha my tests are only sensitive to 25ul tho? I'm still praying that I am but not as hopeful so was haha how are you sweetness?

Morning ladies.
Halli so sorry about your dog. xo
Newbie has your other half still got his beeriod? I really don't quite get how things ended this way at your work. Surely it's still illegal, what they are doing - keeping the other girl but not you? She was your backfill? So they are breaking the law, aren't they?
Abby - sorry to hear work is the poo. I can relate SO well. Not sure if you were here when I was having my worst time at work, but it did get to the point where I'd cry every day, and it was awful. You let us know if you need to work through things, ok? xo
All same old same old stuff here - feeling well, could use a 3 day weekend every week.
Hugz to all x

Hey number2, yeah he seriously does!!! I cant remember there being a time when he has had his period for this long but he was downright horrid almost all weekend! Part of me was glad to come back to work! Not a big part tho...hopefully he got out of bed on the right side today and bounces back!

As for work - yep, very much illegal. Unfortunately the law states that at any time an organisation can restructure a role or a department. So basically my work's solicitors have told my solicotor that they arent going to budge, and if i choose to fight them they will say that they have restructured my role and that i am no longer qualified to take on the restructured position (which we all know is rubbish, because the job is exactly the same). I am pissed with my boss because when i was talking about all of this to him, and before he advised me to get a legal position, i said very clearly that i knew that if they wanted to get rid of me that there are ways, i've seen it done to others before, and yet he basically sent me off to a solicitor which was clearly a waste of time and money. In fact im beyond pissed. And i struggle to hide such things - im pretty black and white and if i dont like something i dont normally hold back so today has already been super tough. I just want to gtfoh. And find a job working for a company that actually values me a boss who isnt going to try to fuck me over (excuse my french, i am one unhappy girl!!!)

As my solicitor said, what they are doing to me is morally reprehensible. She is bang on. Its nothing short of disgusting. Imho.

Sigh.

So anyways, now on the hunt for a good HRM role!!! Fair to say i've spent a fair bit of today searching/sprucing cv etc!!!

Oh nana :jo: I'm sooooooo sorry they fucked you over! I just can't believe after all that time they can be so heartless! Makes me sooooooo angry! :hugs: xx

So sorry Lisa :cry:

Cossi- understand completely, this is stressful and not anything like the excitement I thought it would be!!!!

Smithy, Abby, :jo:, :flasher: when are you testing? I get lost in the DPO shuffle!

3 days (12dpo) :happydance:

Makes me angry too nana!!!! Grrrrrrrrr :grr:

Lisa- cant even wait!!!!

One of my BFs just called me, her water broke (21 days early!!!) and she is on her way to the hospital!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey ladies!

Aunt Flow came today! Absolutely shattered but it made me re think my cycles... As I got it on the 2nd last month and then the 2nd this month? I wish I could remember august and July. I know I got it around the 2nd in June too cause that was my birthday the next day!

I normally track if I'm ovulating by an app on my phone, my horniness I get really really riled up on one day and by my mucous.

Xxxxxxx ergh was kinda hoping I'd be pregnant so it'd lift my spirits up about my dog. Ahwell onto the 3rd month!

Yay for your friend Rosie cheeks xx

Oh no Alyce :hugs: sorry the witch got you xxx

Sorry to hear that Alyce, i say pour yourself a nice glass of wine (or 3) xxxx

Yay rosiecheeks - exciting times!

Today has sucked arse. And then some.

Me thinks i am going to need a glass of wine myself tonight...

sorry about the AF Halliwell. We are both on the same cycle as Af started for me today too.

I've has so much wine over the weekend haha! I say you go have some nana :happydance:

OK. That Sucks.
What a shame we are in the middle of retrenching half our company or you could come and work here.

I agree, today is sucking balls big time! Bring me some wine too please :)

So sorry Halli:( On to bigger and better things next month :)

My titties are throbbing!!!!! I feel like AF is on her way:(

OK. That Sucks.
What a shame we are in the middle of retrenching half our company or you could come and work here.

Megashame! Cos that would be excellent fun!!!!

Cossie i reckon you're duffers hun! Thats why you've got aching bazookas! xx

I'm good nana! How are you? Afraid I have come down with a bad case of pessimisticitis as well!!! :rofl:

Me three!! Look at my stupid flat line chart. No higher than 36.6 and no lower than 36.4. Stupid bloody thing :(

aw....my little ff badge has my birthday , 23rd of the 8th, how sweet ff....

Kiwi did you change your ff to opk?

:hugs: Kiwi :hugs: x

I have been looking at charts on FF with soy and a lot of them are very eratic with their temps etc.. I really hope that this is just the case with my chart haha!

I'll definitely be having a small drink tonight :) cramps are annoying!
And yay lisafmr, sorry to hear you got af though, glad I'm not alone though :) how many days do you normally have your period for I'm 6.
I hope everyone else gets a bfp this month!!
I haven't updated my temp but its 36.9 so only dropped point 1.
Yay for work! I'm Gunna go cuddle the puppies and cats to make me feel better.

well i tried it. And it just gave me one red line on the first day of +opk so just left it as it was. Will see what happens this month. Sorry to hear about your job. Onwards and upwards to bigger and better things for you. You deserve so much better than that. It sucks that you have to go through this but I am sure your job will find something much better and lots more pay!!!

I have the SIL's Hen Party this weekend. DH asked me this morning how my temps were (bless him) and then how I was going to get around not drinking this weekend. Good to see he is on board with this all :) LOL

HALLI & LISA: mega mega mega :hugs: that AF arrived.

Very random question..... Does/did anyone watch the TV show "winners & Losers"? I found it on tv here a few weeks back. Its the first series and last episode finishes today ;( is there another series? It is really tough here, I find all these great Aussie programs (Offspring, Packed to Rafters, Rescue Special Ops) and then they finish really quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->