Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Fair enough re the opk, Hang in there Kiwi - i hope you get some answers soon xxx

I'll definitely be having a small drink tonight :) cramps are annoying!
And yay lisafmr, sorry to hear you got af though, glad I'm not alone though :) how many days do you normally have your period for I'm 6.
I hope everyone else gets a bfp this month!!
I haven't updated my temp but its 36.9 so only dropped point 1.
Yay for work! I'm Gunna go cuddle the puppies and cats to make me feel better.

yeah the same about 6 days.

Kiwi we are about 1/2 maybe 3/4 through the 2nd season of winners and losers :) love that show

Very random question..... Does/did anyone watch the TV show "winners & Losers"? I found it on tv here a few weeks back. Its the first series and last episode finishes today ;( is there another series? It is really tough here, I find all these great Aussie programs (Offspring, Packed to Rafters, Rescue Special Ops) and then they finish really quickly

Yep I watch it! Second season is on air now.

so it will be months and months before its on here again :( That is the problem with Irish TV they suck you in with all these programs and then they take them off.
So does Jenny and Bec's brother get together???? LOL

Hi again!! The boys want me to make a cheese plate, I said hold your horses cos I have to catch up with my girls first! Haha

Hope you've all had a good day!

Nana, do sorry!!! This is so pathetic! And wrong on every level! Hope you're doing ok . But please please stick to your guns on your leaving date. Fuck them!!

Lainey Good luck with testing again!!

Halli do sorry sweetie!! Strange that again we are getting in sync with each other!!

Cossu, I am opposite with charting, it would stress me more not charting, I love being in touch with my body a bit more, would be do list without my chart!! Enjoy your month off tho. No point getting stressed!

Smithy, hope you're baking!!

Sorry, Can't remember any more! Best go make my cheese plate!!

Love xx

Oh that's right, kiwi, sorry your chart stinks! I love winners & losers! Yep they do! Haha download it! It's a good show. A bit corny, but an easy watch

Very random question..... Does/did anyone watch the TV show "winners & Losers"? I found it on tv here a few weeks back. Its the first series and last episode finishes today ;( is there another series? It is really tough here, I find all these great Aussie programs (Offspring, Packed to Rafters, Rescue Special Ops) and then they finish really quickly

Yep I watch it! Second season is on air now.

Got to be one of my absolute favs...even tho dh hates it!!!

Have just been to the post office - watch that mailbox Lainey!

Sasha your boss is being so unfair! I really hope something better comes along! X

Yay squiggs!!! So glad to see you on! Hope your trip is awesome!

Thanks squeegs, and thanks so much for staying in touch!!! I was faily devo'd when i thought you had no service!!!!

Im just a little selfish!!!!

Yay sqeegy bum :happydance: Mmmmm cheese platter :happydance: I LOVE CHEESE!! hehe Hope you're enjoying yourself :hugs: xx

YAY Angel thank you so much :) I am so looking forward to it hehe :hugs: xx

Yeah I used to watch it Kiwi it's a prety good show :) Havn't seen it in AGES tho x

Oh damn it, now I need a cheese platter.
Mmmm, cheese.
Harrison takes after me, it was one of his first words. CHEESE. Not even referring to the copious numbers of photos I take of him - totally referring to the copious amounts of cheese we eat.

Yay finished work, teas prepared along with a nice glass of wine too!
Cheese and Salami are my weakness!! I remember being at a dinner once and while they were serving dessert, I politely turned them down and asked them to bring back out some Sakami and cheese with dip and biscuits!! so yum.... which I think now after I have dinner I will have some cheese for dessert!!! xx Hope you ladies have a lovely night

Oh you are the same as me I an such a savoury person! If have cheese and salami any day over desert :happydance: I have green eating all day today!I can't stop haha! Would love some salami now! Enjoy your wine hehe

Yay for us savory folk, I'm a sucker for cheese and bickies too, pass up the cake any day!

Looneypop, what's green eating???? Lol

Xx

Hahaha my phone is sooooooo random haha like what kind of phone picks treetop instead of two? Hahaha x

Haha I'm so glad to find more savoury lovers! All my friends here love dessert waaaay to much and so spews my partner. He loves cake and ice cream and pastries! We are watching mythbusters and there trying to see if the myth is true that a bullet back in the civil war can bounce off of a guys shin go through his testies pick up some sperm and then go 100 feet and into a womans pelvis to make her pregnant! They said its busted.. lol but my god back during the civil war the excuses if you found out you were pregnant haha that's as good as saying I fell and landed on his penis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->