Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I love cheese and crackers too! But I also love dessert. I'd eat nibblies then dessert and skip the main meal! But neither for me at the moment - all organic! Has everyone had a nice day today?

I know right! Even I was like are they seriously testing this one out! Surely its not true... They said it can go through and bounce off but there's no way it could get through a girls outfit as she would wear more then 6 layers unless she was prancing around naked.. in which she wouldn't as she would more likely not tell anyone she was injured and bleed out to save herself the embarrassment! How la dee daah! Haha

How did they test that one Halli - not like than really reinact that scenario!

I do love dessert too haha :winkwink: I have had a very lazy day...eating for 10 people haha! How was your day? X

Gosh angel how is the organic going? I imagine that would be a tough conversion!!!

They just tested by having someone shoot at a ballistics gel dummy and seeing if it would rickashay off his chin up his balls and off in any direction at enough speed to pierce clothing.. then they researched what a woman would be wearing and after kari got dressed up with all those layers they figured it was impossible!

Organic is going ok - I do miss somethings though! In fact it is easier to say no to things because they are not organic than just because I know they are sugary or bad for me. I had put 5 kg on last week because of my now hypo thyroid despite eating well and exercising heaps and have lost 1.3 in the last couple of days since going organic so am pleased about that. Will take about a week for me to notice a real change in my energy levels - am looking fwd to that as I am exhausted! The stress leading up to the auction is killing me! Had a nice day today though cruisy morning at home then lunch with mum, then cruisy arvo then dinner with my 4 year old niece and nephew.

Oh I agree! Well ladies its been nice chatting! I'm off to watch horror movies with my man and get cuddled up in bed! I hope you all have a lovely night and il talk to you tomorrow afternoon! Xxxxx

Night halli xx

Good on you angel, I hope the organics make you feel normal again! Really hope your body can kick this and get back to tcc really soon xxx

Yep savoury all the way. Cravings though can change you - when pregnant with Harrison I once ate 18 jam doughnuts in a day.

I'm gonna crash too, less than three weeks till my mega ride so time for serious training!

Night xxx

Wow amanda that is a lot of donuts! Lol!

thanks sash - I hope I can get back to ttc soon too - so badly want a bub - so glad all you girls understand that completely though! Night sash x

Of course angelcakes!! Need to get that thyroid of your sorted ASAP!!!!

Night night xxxx

Hi there, I am in Sydney
TTC baby number 3.
I don't know exactly what date I ov as I took a break from the temping and OPK for a few months and concentrated on my course I am studying.

My cycles are 27 - 34 days. I get sore boobs before every AF. This month nothing, CD 29 today. I have been so so moody, on Saturday morning I was talking to hubby and just started crying on the spot! Crazy.

Cramping this morning and afternoon and I counted I went to bathroom 7 times today for wee wee!!

Don't know what to think.. If I am going to get AF soon then I would think I would have the sore boobs..

Mmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->