Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Glad that the organic is going good for you Angelcakes :hugs: I would love to go organic but it's is just so hard to find organic food? What is your diet like now?? It would be great to be organic with the pcos :) xx

Welcome JnM - I hope that those signs are leading for a big fat BFP :happydance:

everytime I cough I get aches in my ovaries??? Hmmmm strange , But I hope it is a good sign :) :happydance: Back to positivity for me :) I am not out until the witch shows :) 4 days till af so here is hoping that she pissses off hehe :rofl:

It is baby week on Discovery Health ladies :winkwink: hehehe Just so you know :winkwink: xxx

Organic stuff is hard to find and is quite expensive too! I have to eat small meals every hoir and a half to 2 hours - an example diet day is:

6:30am-1-2 eggs on whole wheat toast
8:30 -a handful of sunflower seeds
10:30 - piece of fruit or raw veggies
12:30- brown rice with lean meat and veggies
2:30 - yogurt with berries, 10g protein powder and a tsp of flaxseed oil
4:00 - piece of fruit or raw veggies
6:00 - lean meat and veggies
7:30 - handful raw almonds

Glad you are going down the positive path again Lainey :) I hope the pain in your ovary is nothing and hiss quickly! Xx

That sounds delicious :) I've been looking for organic veges and meat and have been struggling to find! But still look harder :) xx

I get most of my stuff from woollies.

JnM what do you do to manage your hypothyroid? I have just been diagnosed with Hashimotos disease but they won't start me on synthetic thyroid until after my next blood test in a few weeks.

Woollies range is a tad limited - they have a better selection of meat than veg but also sell fresh frozen mixed organic veg so that is a back up. I am also taking a range of additional supplements - not sure how they all go with dufferedness though but haven't checked either - not sure if I'll stick to all organic once I'm on the thyroud drugs but may still follow the diet with non organic varieties as it is realutively easy to stick to and super healthy. See how I go.

I was diagnosed Hashimotos in 2000, had ultrasound on my thyroid revealed it was scar tissue so I'm on 400mcg of Oroxine each morning.

That is the drug I will be starting on! Has it made a huge difference?

A don't shop at Woolworths or Coles but I will check in iga :) I really hope they can get you sorted soon angel xxx

Hi all - I am looking for an Aussie buddy or two to wait it out with me. I am 5dpo and plan on testing the day AF is due which is the 18th - if I can wait that long! I'm in Sydney NSW. Praying this is the month!!! Baby dust to all :) xx

Ok so here goes my attempt at where we are all at atm... (sorry if I miss anyone or get details wrong ... please let me know if you notice any errors!)

those in pink were updated on the 6th Sept

:cloud9: :bfp: s :cloud9:

Ginny (DOB Sept 1984 - currently 28):
VIC
:bfp: 20/7 - now 10 weeks

2mums :ninja: :oneofeach: (DOB 13th Jan, 1983 - currently 29):
Gold Coast, QLD - originally from USA
:bfp: 29/7

OzPippy:
Sunshine Coast, QLD
:bfp: 22/7 - hasn't posted since

MummyConfused
Location???
:bfp: 21/7 - hasn't posted since

:) 2WW :)

Cossime (Real name Davina; DOB 8th Aug 1983 - currently 29)
Melbourne, VIC
2WW - 12dpo

Newbie :jo::coolio: (Real name Sasha; DOB 23rd Aug - currently 32):
Sydney, NSW
2WW - 7dpo (O chart) or 9dpo (V chart)

Maddy (currently 40):
Canberra, ACT
2WW - 9dpo

Pammy (DOB 9th Sept 1981 - currently 30):
Armadale, WA
2WW - 9dpo

iwantabub:
Adelaide, SA
2WW - 20dpo

:af: :witch: :af:

Melainey :flasher: :holly: (Real name Elaine; DOB 28th Nov 1987 - currently 24):
Bunbury, WA - originally from Ireland (born in Germany)
cd2 - AF

Abby (Real name Abby; DOB ? - currently 35):
Sydney, NSW
cd3 - AF

Pauls_angel :angel: (Real name Cathie; DOB 21st June 1981 - currently 31):
Sydney, NSW
cd4 - AF

number2woohoo (Real name Amanda; DOB 12/5/72 - currently 40):
Sydney, NSW
cd3 - AF

kiwipauagirl (Real name Sasha; DOB 19/2/76 - currently 36):
Limerick, Ireland (originally from Brisbane)
Cd?

Waiting to ov

Lisa (Real name Lisa; DOB 1st May - currently 32):
Melbourne, VIC
cd8 - waiting to ov

Jayne (Real name Selina; DOB 21st May - currently 22):
Adelaide, SA
cd29 - waiting to ov

Rosie (Real name Dawn; DOB 8th May 1983 - currently 29):
Pittsbourgh, USA
cd15 - waiting to ov

LLPM (Real name Lucy - AKA Loop; DOB 10th Aug 1988 - currently 24):
Sydney, NSW - originally from UK
cd16 - waiting to ov

Mum2Q (Real name Shell - short for Michelle; DOB 15th Sept 1989 - currently 22):
Mid-North Coast, (NSW?)
cd21 - waiting to ov (hopefully today!!!)

Others:

Aquiss - last post 3/8

Callie - last post 31/7

Giddy (Brisbane, QLD) - last post 25/7

Mrsmoomoo (Darwin, NT) - last post 18/7

Taurus8484 (Adelaide, SA) - last post 9/7

Oh I wish I had ofread this from the start now i know everyone's real name!

Halli: it's great isnt it? but me and newbie are both called sasha and there's two lisa's as well so I just use profile names to help me remember :) lol I still get confused as to who is who when real names are used!

Not having a good day today at work. Nearly every person coming in has either a very cute child or is pregnant and a big fat lump has been in my throat all day. I just want a big cry. Then u know the girl I work with ttc well she had an appointment with dr and her DH has to go back in nov for another SA test and she has to go for a scan to see how she is looking and by dec they should know treatment and for some whacked reason I felt jealous of her???? I kept thinking I bet it just happens for her now, oh my god how selfish am I? It must be my stupid flatline chart. It is the worst kind of desperation I have ever felt. It actually hurts my chest and I don't know how to get out of this funk! :cry: sorry girls I just needed to say it out loud and tell someone. X x

Morning ladies, sorry the witch got you Halli and Lisa.
thanks for all the support re work. i really have to find some way of managing the stress.

earlier this year i got myself rightly ill and was in hospital for about a week, on a drip and some other stuff, i got better etc. Yesterday i started to get a pain in my back that was SO similar to how my illness started before. WOW was i stressed. Total panic attack
any way i came home and went to bed, and made sure that at all times my stomach wasnt sore (major indicator), and just didnt eat anything (whichr is how they treated me in hospital last time). today i feel a little better, may be a little scared.

now my anxiety usually creates symptoms for me any way. its very typical of me to be totally stressed about one thing (work) and my brain to give me something medical to fret about.

i did find out that a lot of people had similar chats with their managers last week, and so the pressure is on everyone.
I might just stick with a liquid diet today to be sure. See how now im freting about work and about ending back in the ER.

i tested last night, because i felt so bloody sick, BFN, but no AF and no pre pimple!

Morning all! Kiwi I'm sorry to hear you are so down - I know your time will come soon! So hard not to be selfish isn't it? Hopefully that flatline chart is a bfp chart just waiting to reveal itself! While no AF you still have a chance! X

Abs I hope you're not sick and that you can find a way to de-stress. Can you take a couple of days off to just focus on relaxing?

Halli sorry that you didn't know about the front page - it needs updating badly! I am such a slacker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->