Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Morning ladies.
Abby please find a way to de-stress about work or you will make yourself ill x
Feeling a tad worried about my temp today. Hope it is not a sign of an impending m/c - it hasn't been this low since my BFP.

Morning ladies.
Abby please find a way to de-stress about work or you will make yourself ill x
Feeling a tad worried about my temp today. Hope it is not a sign of an impending m/c - it hasn't been this low since my BFP.
You watch it spring back up tomorrow xxxx

It has made a big difference hun, I've been on it for 12 yrs now.
For my first 2 pregnancies I had to be seen by endocrinologist to ensure levels ok.
Meds did take about 6 weeks to start feeling a change.
I was tired, severely depressed, moody, bloated, overweight, terrible :-(

Hope it adjusts very well for you

Morning ladies!
Had an absolute terrible night last night, af cramps galore and didn't get to sleep till 530. I kinda think it was because I ate 3 dollars worth of salami and a whole cucumber last mist on biscuits with cheese and mayo. But none the less I woke up at 6.50 and have been lying in bed ever since waiting to get up and go to work which I'm now late for.. go figure.. I'm so bloody drained though! And I temped even though I know your supposed to get 3 hours sleep and its at 36.6. But il come home have a nap and temp again me thinks.

Abby sorry to hear your stressed hun its good that you can get it off your chest! I do hope you feel better. Same goes for you kiwi! Big hugs!

Morning to everyone else! I hope you have a good day!
And angel I can totally see how you can get confused I still think il just use the usernames instead of the real ones haha ! Xx

Life works in strange ways. Hi JacobnMatty, welcome, and I am so glad you can give some useful been there done that advice to Angel about the treatments she is expecting to have for Hashimotos.

Number 2 - do not stress out (well try not to!)- i am sure that little bean is just fine in there hun xxx

Abs it certainly sounds like you need a little 'stop the world, i need off for a moment' rest time to regather and stop yourself from falling ill hun - take it easy and look after yourself xx

Welcome jnm - number2 is bang on - it is so great you can give angel some insight into the Hashimotos and how treatment works etc - perfect timing to come along and join our little group. All the ladies here are just gorgeous :)

How are you this morning Mrs Smithy? That clock is ticking and not long until you test now!!!!

Morning angel cakes, its nice having you back every day now - we did miss you when you were on hols!

Morning everyone else. Welcome to hump day!

Well at least yesterday didnt have toooo many issues as our go live day. I'm struggling to even speak to my boss and im pretty sure he can sense something isnt right but i am determined to keep a lid on it for as long as i can!!!!

Along with telling him to go f himself everytime he comes to ask me something.....

I'm good :) buying some tests today. I'll cave and test this evening lol.

I'll come smack him for you

Oooh.....will you wait and test with fmu tomorrow? or just go for it and poas tonight?

Yay - im excited! Im sensing some bfp action from you mrs smithy!!!

Well still no sore ( . ) ( . ) this morning, CD30 today.
Cramping yesterday nothing today so far.
Praying its going to be a BFP but I get my hopes up way too much.
I have not had a 34 day cycle since May, they have been 28-31

Morning ladies! I eased up on the pesimistic tablets this morning so hopefully this beautifull day in Melbourne will shine itself upon me ;)

Kiwi and Abby, :hugs: to both of you. Abby please take care of yourself and Kiwi, you are totally entitled to feel that way. I have one beautiful baby boy abd yet felt overwhelmed with jealousy whilst having dinner with my 3 pregnant girlfrineds last night (selfish much?) Trust me, I am fully aware...

JnM so glad you can give some insight to Angel (and all of us really!) Welcome and thank you!

Smithy, OMG your chart, your chart!! I LOVE IT! Please pee on that stick asap!! The mood definitely needs to be lifted on here!!

Number2, try not to stress, I'm sure you will spike tomorrow :)

Newbie, I want to tell your boss to go suck it! You are so strong and so professional about it all-hats off to you!!!

To Halli and Angel and everyone else: I'm working on an updated list so we can see where we're all at! (Yes I saved it from last time:) ) This might just become my new Wednesday-Watch List!!! ;)

To all the other lovelies on here (Pammy, Melainey, Maddy, Squeegs, Lisafr, Jellybean, Rosie, 2mums, Ginny, LLMP, Cannon and Jayney)......
:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Stay tuned ;) xxxxx

Gosh im still dosed up on pessimisiticismness!!!! But only about being unduffered.

On the job front i am trying to feel optimistic and to try to get excited about a new opportunity etc - but its hard after being so comfortable for 8 years!!!!!

Good on you for updating the list cossie, you're a top chicka :)

JNM i hope this is your bfp as well (in case you havent noticed yet, we that are unduffered on here live vicariously through those who are already duffered and those we are sure are going to be!!!)

Bring it on smithy!!!! Cant wait for tonight already now!

Good morning my beautiful ladies!

So glad your new diet is already making a difference angel, I hope you get the go ahead to tic again very soon! I have a good feeling that everything will come together for you very soon, house, healthy, baby!! Make sure you talk to us about ttc still if it's getting you down, it's hard for us every time af comes, but must be even harder for you not being able to try! Really feel for you sweetie ! And Abby wrote out an update list recently, so we have had an update of where everyone is up to! I still think we only need front page as a reference to names, we all talk do much about where we're up to anyway!

Welcome j&m! So glad you can help out our little angel!! And also looking forward to your bfp!! When will you test?

Nana, really wanna knock your boss flat on his ass!! It's such a shame that you have a friendship with him, it's hard not to take what he's done even more personally! He's a coward saving his ass with his boss before standing up for his staff. I hope he's losing sleep!! Ps I think this is another time where it's a-pro-pro to slip a laxative or 10 in his morning coffee & cling wrap the toilet seat!!! Then he'll really see what a shit he's being!!!

Amanda, don't worry about your temp dip, it's still way up! This one is sticky!!!!

Laineypop, do glad your back in action with being positive! I have a lot riding on you this month! Hehe can't wait to see that second line on your test!!

Abby, hope work improves for you, please take care of yourself!! Maybe take a Friday or Monday off for a bit of extra time to yourself!

Hali, hope your wine was nice last night! It's most important to have your 3 hours sleep before taking temp , do maybe try again later. St this stage of your cycle, it's not really crucial, so don't stress.

Smithy, do excited to see your test result!!!!!

Afm, had a huge temp spike today , but I got boozed up last night. Doesn't normally affect me cos I had a good sleep, but I would say it may have contributed. I am also a savory girl. I do like sweets occasionally, but my idea of dessert is a lemon tart or sticky date pudding, I don't like super sweet or heaps of cream. My guilty pleasure ATM is Coles brand vanilla ice creams with chocolate & almonds on the outside. Just like magnums but I think better. They are like $4.50 for a 4 pack or something! Highly recommend them!!

Poor dh is sad at me neglecting him to catch up here lol I best be off again to fill him in on what you guys are up to!!

Sorry if I missed anyone, I tried really hard to remember. But with a phone & no cheat sheet, I struggled! Thinking of you all xxx

Bahahahahahaha...oh my squeegs - remind me never to piss you off!!! laxatives and glad wrapped toilet seat!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I do plan on telling him what i really think of him, however the longer that i leave it the more fucked he will be without my handing over anything else, so its in my best interests to keep it zipped for as long as possible to maximise damage (that doesnt sound so professional and mature now does it!!!!) lol....oopsies...

Kiwi kiwi kiwi, do sorry hun, I didn't mean to miss you again!! Oops!! It's totally ok to feel that way sweetie! You will get your answers soon, it just bloody sucks waiting!! Thinking of you hun!

Hi cossi!! Glad you're feeling brighter today!

Nana, you're the trifecta , get excited!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->