Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

ok here goes, updated list! Goes without saying (although I'm saying it now anyway;) ), my sincerest apologies if I have mucked anyone's stats up!!

Two Week Waiter’s
JacobnMatty (JnM): TWW (CD30)
Lisa S (Smithy): TWW (10DPO)
Newbie (nanna): TWW (9DPO)
cossime: TWW (9DPO)
Rosie: TWW (7DPO)
Squiggles (M2Q): TWW (7DPO)
Abby: TWW (13DPO)
Melainey: TWW (10DPO)
Kiwi: TWW (10DPO)

Waiting to Test
Lisa S (Smithy): TWW (10DPO) – testing tonight and tomorrow!!!

Waiting to Ovulate
Lisafr: AF (CD2)
Halliwell: AF (CD2)
Maddy: WTO (CD12)
Jelly Bean: WTO (CD11)
Pammy31: WTO (CD11)

Angel: NTNP
Jayney: NTNP

:BFP: ‘s!!!
Ginny: 14 weeks
2Mums: 12 weeks
LLMP: 7 weeks
Number2: 7 weeks
Cannon: 6 weeks

Happy hump day peeps xxx

Not sure when I'll test, I've been going through old posts of mine where I've sworn I'm preg only to then have AF turn up and feel stoopid :p
I could not tell when I o as we were away and as we BD during that week the EWCM would have been disguised by..well other stuff LOL
So I can only assume it was o in that week

Good Morning Girls,

Awesome job Cossime getting the list updated.

Welcome JNM nice to meet you.

Quigley – So good to hear from you. But I do hope your relaxing and enjoy your holiday.

Kiwi – I hope you have a better day today.

Hawlliwell – Our body’s must be way to linked I had an absolute terrible night with af cramping too.

Woohoo – Like Newbie said try not to stress out too much. I am sure your ok.

AND a BIG HELLO to everyone else I haven’t mentioned.

Morning Lise :)

Are you planning on trying anything different this month? Do you remember if you did on the month of your bfp with Audrina? I am starting to feel helpless and frustrated to the point where its hard to keep going, and i know there are others here who have been trying longer than i have.....grrrr....

Good morning ladies :hugs:

Kiwi sorry you feel down today butyou are sooooooo entitled to feel that way..I get like that all the time.. Haha just natural I think xx

Abby take care of yourself I don't want you ending up in hospital xx :hugs:

Nana I'm going to snack your boys in the balls with a giant stick! He's an asshole ! :hugs:

Amanda don't stress out it's only one temp and I'm sure it will be back up tomorrow xxx :hugs:

Jnm hope this is your month :)

Squiggles yay.. Xx hope you're enjoying your holiday xx

Smithy TEST! hehe Mrs dufferooney :winkwink:

Angel when it's the house auction? X

:hi: Lisa :)

Cossi great job on the update hehe :hugs:

as for me... Woke up with terrible cramps this morning like af and barely made it to the toilet haha before my bum exploded! Took a test and it's negative :( not even a hint of another line.. Trying to stay positive but....

Xx

Oh dear Laineypoo (how appropro today then!!!!) hehehe

I hope your bum is feeling better! Ive had quite an upset stomach myself the last few days as well, i attritubute to stress and anxiety from working here!!!! Grrrr....

Do not give up, 10dpo is still way early. And your temps are on the up again....

XXXX

Are you planning on trying anything different this month? Do you remember if you did on the month of your bfp with Audrina? I am starting to feel helpless and frustrated to the point where its hard to keep going, and i know there are others here who have been trying longer than i have.....grrrr....

I am still despite to have a little boy. So we are going to give it another two months. DH is getting very frustratted with me he just wants me to get duffed. So we will keep doing the OPK & trying hard not to think about it. With Audrina it only took us four months. I also wanted a boy then too. On the fourth month I said let just get pregnant & not worry about the gender and that's when I fall pregnant. With Audrina I never did any OPK or temp I didnt even know how long my cycle was.

So I am really trying not to think about it to much. I am only doing OPK beacuse I want to get it as close as possible to when I Ov to give the boy sperm more chance to win.

Hi ladies, sorry I have been MIA lately. I've had a lot going on with my mum lately so have been making sure I've been spending lots of time with her -but I'm back now!!

I don't think I'll be able to catch up on everything I've missed, so I'm just going to start fresh!

Haha I think it feels a lot better and it thanks you for asking nana ;) hehe x

Yeah hopefully! Well I took my temp when I first woke up at like4.30 I think and that's the temp I recorded and again at 6 and it was only 36.43 and again a few minutes later and it was 36.7? I'm never taking multiple temps again haha! Don't know which one to believe haha

I am still despite to have a little boy. So we are going to give it another two months. DH is getting very frustratted with me he just wants me to get duffed. So we will keep doing the OPK & trying hard not to think about it. With Audrina it only took us four months. I also wanted a boy then too. On the fourth month I said let just get pregnant & not worry about the gender and that's when I fall pregnant. With Audrina I never did any OPK or temp I didnt even know how long my cycle was.

So I am really trying not to think about it to much. I am only doing OPK beacuse I want to get it as close as possible to when I Ov to give the boy sperm more chance to win.

What are you doing to try and have a boy? Is it that you try and DTD only on O day?

I think I'm having another boy - we weren't trying for anything in particular though.

Hi Ginny :happydance: glad to have you back and hope mums ok xx

I have been told by two girlfriends that had & wanted boys. That once your get a postive OPK have sex. If your cycle is the same every month & you ov on the same date then have sex the day before Ov. They both got there boys using OPK tracking their cycle for a year.

Oh and not to have sex three days before you Ov. So the sperm can build up.

Well i hope this is your month lise! Give that gorgeous little audrina of yours a little playmate!!!

Lainey stick with the original one (or at least i would if i were you), as soon as you start moving around or havent had the three hours of sleep its not your true bbt :)

Welcome back Ginny - did you have a good birthday? Hope you got spoilt rotten and that your mum is feeling better xx

Yeah I am going to stick with tha one :) :happydance: I can't wait till tomorrow so I can check my temp again :rofl:

I'm buying a 3 pack today so, tonight or I might wait til morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->