Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I know what ya mean... :hugs: what tests are you getting???

Awesome job cossi! I have copied your post to the first page above my out dated one - which I have left there for now as it has our names a d locations. I will cut out the other stuff later when I am not on my phone.

JnM thanks for sharing about hashimoto with me - great to know that you can manage it and get duffered!

Lainey the auction is on Saturday at 10am so nervous!

Great to have you back Ginny! Hope you had a great birthday and that your mum is ok!

Shell can I just say your memory is awesome - to remember all that without a cheat sheet is amazing!

Hi Lise - we haven't been on together for a while! X

I'm sure it will be great Angel :hugs: xx

My friend who is pregnant just called and was telling me allll about everything with bub and I was just ready to cry!! haha

I am genuienly happy for her but she knows that we are ttc and that we are having problems :cry: Not her fault but just makes me sad :cry:

It is hard isn't it you want to be happy and excited for your friends who are duffered and you genuinely are happy for them but at the same time it just makes you want one even more and that gap in your family seems a little more prominent! Stay positive though Lainey - you will be an awesome mum and I have feeling that your bfp is just around the corner!

So many great charts def some bfps this week me thinks! X

I think you're allowed to feel happy and sad at the same time :(

I think if you've never had problems with ttc or miscarriages etc you just don't understand how painful convos like that can be :hugs:

After I had my miscarriage a really good friend of mine told me how her brother was expecting a baby to give me "hope" - of course I just felt like crap, but she honestly just didn't understand and really thought she was saying the right thing

Yeah true.. This friend is the most fertile person I know haha but I suppose if you have never been through it how could ya know :hugs:

I was just reading...I know should be working..ANYWAYS thought I might share:-

Fertility fact 5: Lubricant won't help sperm to slip, slide and get inside

Not only is this not true, it could actually prevent you from getting pregnant, says Dr Knight.Most lubricants change the pH or acid balance inside the vagina, and that in turn may affect sperm motility and ultimately prevent, or at least reduce the chances of a pregnancy occurring.

If you find you must use a lubricant avoid petroleum jelly. Instead try natural vegetable products, such as olive oil, which is less likely to cause sperm any serious problems.

Yeah it's crazy how much it affects sperm! I started using forelife sperm friendly lube :) It's heaps like egg whites :) I dont tend to get a lot of cm anymore since I started taking my pre-natals so I find the lube is great :)

Hello ladies! Just finished work.. much longer then I expected and still running off an hour or so sleep!
I was going to take a nap but because I was in surgery all morning I haven't eaten! So I'm about to rustle up something now maybe tuna, nah I think I feel like an icy pole for some strange reason haha and then put on the tv show lie to me. Anybody seen that? I'm two episodes in and reckon its brilliant. He's so much like house and since that's not on atm this is just perfect!

And to totally gross everyone out to... Since having Af watching the vet pull ovaries out of a dog to cut and pinch and pull is really not a good thing. Then he told me to go dissect these sacs that had 4 week old kittens in them that died. I was fascinated and mortified at the same time.. pricked my finger on a syringe, got weed on, slipped on dog poop and got sneezed in the face by a rotti. I love being a vet nurse.. with AF though and lack of sleep its just crazy.. I think at one point I yelled at the over head lamp because I tried to put it into position so I could bandage a back foot and it came down and knocked me on the head.. lol what an interesting morning!

I hope everyone is having a lovely day and hopefully stressfree! Baby dust to those who are testing to and that update chart list thing is amazing!! Xx

I was just reading...I know should be working..ANYWAYS thought I might share:-

Fertility fact 5: Lubricant won't help sperm to slip, slide and get inside

Not only is this not true, it could actually prevent you from getting pregnant, says Dr Knight.Most lubricants change the pH or acid balance inside the vagina, and that in turn may affect sperm motility and ultimately prevent, or at least reduce the chances of a pregnancy occurring.

If you find you must use a lubricant avoid petroleum jelly. Instead try natural vegetable products, such as olive oil, which is less likely to cause sperm any serious problems.

isnt it interesting! thanks Lisa! Ive been using Preseed, and i really like it. even when not TTC i think i will continue to use. its much nicer than other lubes!

I'm just trying to imagine how you'd bring the bottle of olive oil into the bedroom without raising a few eyebrows. LOL.

Hi Angel,

Sorry I didnt reply to you before. It has been a while since we both been on at the same time. Are you still having Wednesday off & working fours days a week?

How are your puppies have you visited them lately?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->