Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Lol! No we use maybe baby sperm friendly lube :) I just meant in general you are always to quick and witty with your comments - my DH is like that too - cracks me up!

hahaha I've contemplated using egg whites before :winkwink: hehe DH was a bit like....Ehhh.... what? haha

I have ended up with a random scrape on my face and I do not know how it got there? haha it is stinging the fook out of me too!

Mailman still not here :cry: haha

Lainey I just looked up the track my item feature on the Australia post website and it is still in transit - prob means you'll get it tomorrow rather than today :(

wow I can't believe we are in OCTOBER the year had just flown!!

And the light at the end of the tunnel switches on....

Job interview on Friday afternoon. Bring it on. Its only step one but gosh it feels good to take the first step!!!

woohoo, a job interview! Good work love!

Angel yeah I know, I didn't really think you had olive oil by the bed. Or did I?...

It;s all good Angelcakes :happydance: :) xx

I know Lisa it feels like my life is flying in!! I'm 25 next month!! I came to this country when I was 21!!!!! It is CRAZY hahaha! :rofl:

YAY Nanna :jo: THat is GREAT news! What position??? x

Yeah I just doing my calculations for the next month when I will ov and I will be 12 wks (christmas day)

Thanks girls...its a similar position to the one i should have gotten back here, just WAY better pay and australian business rather than a multinational, but way bigger in Australia. In not really fussed where it goes - happy for some interview practice since its been nearly 8 years and im used to being on the other side of the table...its in the city but id travel to the city for that package!!!

Awesome news Sasha! As you said a step in the right direction - even if it only ends up being interview practise and an opportunity to get some feedback - I'm sure they'll love you though!

I am so happy for you :jo: That is great news :) xx

Another quick hello girlies!

Melainey, drunken injuries! Haha

Nana, congrats , that is such great news, I am so excited for you!!! Not long til you're out of that shit hole, getting great money with a nice big payout to your bank! Be sure to inform your new employer that a requirement of you starting is constant access to bnb each day as you have some very important people to keep in touch with! Lol

Hope you're having a great week, it's almost over!! Xx

hehe SQUEEGIEBUM xx Great that you have reception I don't think I would have lasted without you for the week !!LOVING that temp spike :happydance: x

That's great news Sasha!

:hi: squeegs, hope you're having a lovely time :)

It's SOOOO hot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->