Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I actually think I slept pretty good .. oh well only time will tell I suppose :) (my original sentence that my phone typed was "I actually think I slept pottery God"hahaha ) x

How did you sleep? remember that can really mess with your temps!

Do you mean me abs or loops? I slept fine, knew yesterdays crazy highs was from a few vino's the night before!!!! This is normally where my temp starts to plummet in preparation for the witches arrival!

xxx

I actually think I slept pretty good .. oh well only time will tell I suppose :) (my original sentence that my phone typed was "I actually think I slept pottery God"hahaha ) x

I am positive you will be ok hun xxx

lol smithy, me either! But unfortunately im about 100% sure she has commenced her descent..... xxxx

Rosie - YAY! So very happy for you, honey xo

Newbie - good luck today. Though I'm disappointed you're not using the court excuse as to the smart outfit.

Lainey - don't panic - the smartest thing you could do is get a blood test done today to check your HCG level, then again on Monday. When I got my first one, the HCG was only 27 and my doctor thought I was going to lose it. But the next one 2 or 3 days later was 127, and it's going well now and today I'm officially 7 weeks. I have every faith that will happen for you too.

Agree with all the sentiments on previous pages re Angel. :)

A friend of mine at work said to me yesterday "the way people treat you at work says more about them than you"
i like that.

Sorry Nana, i was asking Loop, but you know it is crazy chart month, my temp was on the way down, and then this morning it popped up again! CRAZY.

All good abs, i thought so ;)

lol number2!!!! tempting, even if just to see a look of horror on the assholes face!!!!

Lainey hun sending all that positivity back over to you! I just know the is it for you. You have done everything right this time round and there is no reason this bean shouldn't stick! Call your dr this am and see if you can get bloods done while you're out and about for work today. Will be praying hard for you and those Twinnies sweety! Xx

Yay for job interview Sasha! Can't wait to hear how it goes! Keep us posted on your bosses reaction today to your outfit too!

Abs yay for temp rise!

Rosie - that line is so dark!!! Esp for 9dpo!!!

Thank you all sooooooo much ladies! Seriously don't know what I would do without you Xx I think I will wait till Monday when af is actually missed! is it just me or are DHs insensitive? Haha I think gee is just trying to make me feel better but hey nicer ways than that haha! I've been asking Dr google hahaha and he says that you should stop taking bbt after confirmed hpt? What ya reckon?

I understand why dr google says that lainey, as in so you dont have a panic attack every time there is a slight dip in your temps - but im not sure how i would go with that!!!!! We all know how much i love my temping...

I'm going to stop temping next week so I don't make myself bonkers

Haha nana I couldn't imagine you not temping hahaha! Yeah I'm not very hopeful! Oh well! At least I knots the problem isn't with me getting pregnant it's with me keeping the babies! Now I gotta figure out what to do next!

Nearly the weekend you lovely ladies :) Xx

Hi, tried to catch up last night, reception wouldn't allow me tho! I had to sleep on the wait for melaineys bfp!!!

Rosie & Lainey, congrats, so do happy for you both! I'm all teary!!! Will catch up
On everything else but I'm only back at page 860!

So excited girls!!!!

I didn't temp today and I think it might be best for me not to. Was thinking about stopping. Don't know if I will keep going to end of first trimester or not. I was pretty worried when I had one odd dip the other day. Needlessly!

I didn't temp today and I think it might be best for me not to. Was thinking about stopping. Don't know if I will keep going to end of first trimester or not. I was pretty worried when I had one odd dip the other day. Needlessly!

I do think that's a good idea....not sure if I will be able to stop though!!

Yeah if this pregnancy is viable I will stop temping..but will keep it up until then hehe

I think it has the potential to cause too much stress and take the enjoyment away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->