Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Lainey sending you :hugs: BIG TIME!!!!

Nice temp cpike Abby!!

Newbie, good lyuvk dearest on the job front:) I'm sure you will be A-OK!

Squeegs, everyone was dying on here last night waiting for you to find out the good news:)

Angel, you seem to be everyone's guardian angel so I hope and pray for you that your thyroid issues disappear so you can get on the tcc asap!!!

Smithy and number 2, I would ditch the temping too when I ever get duffed again-I'm actually ditching it from day 1 of AF! (I'm over it just quietly)

Hello to all the other lovelies :hi:

Afm...started twitching down there this morning so I guess AF is making her way down south:( Temp dived this morning too so not feeling very hopeful at all but I haven't been feeling it this cycle anyway...

Have a great day girls and Melainey, I agree with the others and think you should go get your bloodsdone asap. If you find out your progesterone is low, they can precribe something for it as you need elevated P levels for the maintenance of pregnancy :hugs:

you get twitching down there before AF?
Mmm. Now that's odd.
You're sure there's nothing crawling around in there?
;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Glad you girls are laughing and literally wetting yourself ( ;) Rosie) at my twitching!

It's weired, idk if "twitching" is the right word but something is almost "throbbing" inconsistently though, on my left side???

FML! Could AF just show up already!!! My LP is about 14-15 days long so that takes me to Tuesday...I will test on Wednesday if the wicked witch of the South has not arrived!

Oh, haven't checked that there isn't anything 'crawling' aroung in there but I sure has hell hope not!! I do hopw somehting is burrowing and nesting though;) (just quietly!!)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my, please dont make me pee myself in my smart interview outfit!!!!!!

at work they once used my office space to store depends! no joke

Still no AF, and pimple fading back into my face? I do believe that i am keeping the good people at First Response in business! Stupid POAS addiction

Hey girls! Home now and very glad to be! had a great week, now the clean house is trached with a weeks worth of camping stuff!

It was so frustrating trying to check this thread last night, I had crap reception, it was taking about 5 mins to load each page. and it stopped working just as I was waiting for Lainey to test!! sooo annoying! Needless to say, I dreamt about BFPs!!

I won't comment on everything cos there is just too much to catch up on, but I have read it all!

Lainey - that BFP is beautiful!!! and the gift!! how great! Feeling the duffness! I'm sure you have nothing to worry about! remember you're still early, and a line is a line! there is no difference in how pregnant you are with how dark the line is. I'm sure you're fine! I hope so sweetie! So sorry you're having a shitty timE!!

Angel you're such a sweetie! I absoultely agree with every one, you're such a great person, I can't wait til you're an expectant mum!!!

Rosie - loving your lines! WOW! just saw your FRER - perfectly pregnant!

Smithy, soo excited you started off such a winner of a day!!

Nana, hope your interview is going well today! I have my days mixed up & was thinking it was yesterday, then I realised that its only friday..oops! can't wait to see how you went! and I hope you get to use your pre-prepared answer!

Abs, hope work is calming down. I agree that nothing is worth letting your health suffer!

cossie, hope your new symptom is leading somewhere!

hahahahaha oh my god amanda, almost wet myself too! so funny!

Hey girls! Home now and very glad to be! had a great week, now the clean house is trached with a weeks worth of camping stuff!

It was so frustrating trying to check this thread last night, I had crap reception, it was taking about 5 mins to load each page. and it stopped working just as I was waiting for Lainey to test!! sooo annoying! Needless to say, I dreamt about BFPs!!

I won't comment on everything cos there is just too much to catch up on, but I have read it all!

Lainey - that BFP is beautiful!!! and the gift!! how great! Feeling the duffness! I'm sure you have nothing to worry about! remember you're still early, and a line is a line! there is no difference in how pregnant you are with how dark the line is. I'm sure you're fine! I hope so sweetie! So sorry you're having a shitty timE!!

Angel you're such a sweetie! I absoultely agree with every one, you're such a great person, I can't wait til you're an expectant mum!!!

Rosie - loving your lines! WOW! just saw your FRER - perfectly pregnant!

Smithy, soo excited you started off such a winner of a day!!

Nana, hope your interview is going well today! I have my days mixed up & was thinking it was yesterday, then I realised that its only friday..oops! can't wait to see how you went! and I hope you get to use your pre-prepared answer!

Abs, hope work is calming down. I agree that nothing is worth letting your health suffer!

cossie, hope your new symptom is leading somewhere!

hahahahaha oh my god amanda, almost wet myself too! so funny!

So glad you're home!!!! And I know, I'm bloody fantastic starting that chain ;)

I'm just not feeling it! i want to, but I don't for another couple of days.

I have a question for anyone who gets sore bbs before AF. Do you get them from Ov-AF? or is it just a couple of days? Over the past couple of months, I have started getting sore bbs at different times, but only for a couple of days. This time, I have has sore bbs since Ov. Just wondering if anyone else gets that? when I say sore, they aren't unbearable, just sore to touch...

oh and Nana, I didnt actually say good luck! sorry chicky!!

welcome back squeegs!

Interview is at 3.30....if i dont melt on the drive in....will have to get the ac cranking so i dont turn up looking like a complete fright!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->