Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

oohhhh how exciting! Yeah, defo on the A/C!!! it's a killer today! glad we decided to pack up early instead of spend the day at the beach! I'm so excited for you! Has your boss mentioned anything about your formal attire? hehe

I got a little bit sun burnt. :( poor me! I haven't been burnt in years! now I'm going to peel :( lol

Yay shell you're home! Missed you gorgeous girl! How was camping? Did DSS love it? X

Sash praying all goes well hun - we are just arriving at a friends place for arvo tea and dinner so may not be able to jump on much - just wanted to wish you all the best for the interview! X

Melainey: try and stay positive Hun. And get a blood test ASAP! It will put Ur mInd at ease. Congrats again

Newbie: how did the interview go. Fingers crossed

Cossime: glad u don't have crabs :)

Mum2q: welcome back. U have been missed

Angel: how are u? I have put Ur organic diet up on the fridge. Me and DH are going green next week :)

Well girls I need to be a little honest here. DH and I have come to the conclusion that I have pre-natal depression. While I am truly delighted for u girls with Ur Bfp and I mean that from the bottom of my heart when I say that but I am so jealous it is eating me up. I was in a state last nite. Even the bold bratty kids that come into work hurts my chest. I am not sleeping, I can't even bare to be in the same room as my SIL who has kids and I have to go spend a weekend with them this weekend. So in a little over a week when I go have my laparoscopy the fert clinic has counselling services so I am going to see one of them. U girls have been amazing and I would like to think in a very modern tech way can call u friends. And u have helped me so much I just don't know what else I can do.

But please believe me when I say I am so excited for u all and looking forward to being a computer aunty! :flower:

Ah Kiwi, i think we all understand exactly how you feel, and it can be so utterly gut wrenching. the yearning can actually hurt, physically! i completely get it, i think we all do! BIG VIRTUAL HUG!
I think the councelling service sounds like a great idea. I did an online quiz recently testing my level of depression about TTC and it said i was badly depressed and that this could be stopping me...thanks, and NOT HELPFUL!
Its really important that you look after your mental state, i say this as someone who doesnt do a good job of that herself.
Please let me know if i can help at all, if you want to whinge, or rant to me via here or PM, im happy to help. I really get it, and you know you have all my support, and i know all the other ladies to.
xoxoxoxo

Melainey: try and stay positive Hun. And get a blood test ASAP! It will put Ur mInd at ease. Congrats again

Angel: how are u? I have put Ur organic diet up on the fridge. Me and DH are going green next week :)

Well girls I need to be a little honest here. DH and I have come to the conclusion that I have pre-natal depression. While I am truly delighted for u girls with Ur Bfp and I mean that from the bottom of my heart when I say that but I am so jealous it is eating me up. I was in a state last nite. Even the bold bratty kids that come into work hurts my chest. I am not sleeping, I can't even bare to be in the same room as my SIL who has kids and I have to go spend a weekend with them this weekend. So in a little over a week when I go have my laparoscopy the fert clinic has counselling services so I am going to see one of them. U girls have been amazing and I would like to think in a very modern tech way can call u friends. And u have helped me so much I just don't know what else I can do.

But please believe me when I say I am so excited for u all and looking forward to being a computer aunty! :flower:

Oh sweetie - I do know exactly what you mean, it feels awful to be jealous of people you are also happy for, but I have felt the same thing. Sending lots and lots of love (and baby dust) your way. Here for you if you need to rant or talk xo

Oh, honey. I'm so glad that you have said something. I honestly can't imagine how you must be feeling lately. I'm so proud that you are going to see the counselor at the clinic. We are all here for you and will be the best computer aunty ever.

Huge, huge loves and :hugs:

Hello ladies :)

Finished work now woo hoo hehe

Feeling a little more positive I suppose that's all I can do :) and in reality the test was just as dark as the one yesterday and the second one I took which was an ic was darker than the ic yesterday (not by much tho haha)

Shelly sooooooo glad to have you back and I can't wait for you to test :hugs: my boobs change from month to month but normally get them from o till af but I think the intensity changes if that makes sense? My boobs are barely sore nowtho and they were very bad last week? Weird haha xxx

Kiwi I an sooooooo sort you feel that way but understand completely how you feel..I felt the same way when I found out my sil was having the twins..genuinely happy but gutted for myself Xx the counselling is a great idea and know that we are all her for you always.. Xx

Nana go get that job hehe Xx

Can't remember much now haha love you all tho xxx

Angel, DSS loved it! he wasn't so keen on the not going home part, but once in bed, he was happy. he didn't want to come home! We will take him again soon I think. We will prob stay longer next time, but when you get a 3 yr old at the end of a week...lets just say you're a bit over it. Would rather have him for the whole week so I don't bust myself with late nights & drinking games through the week! LOL

Kiwi, Sweetie, I know it's hard, and I'm so glad that you can talk to your husband about it. It's also easy on here to have support, but hard, cos I know that you have been trying a lot longer than us too. It's all well & good for me to say it will happen when its time, but really...none of us want to hear that! I think it's great that you will see the counsellor. I'm very proud of you for seeing the signs & being brave enough to talk about it! I don't know how you feel about it, but I am all for anti-depressants - I myself have never suffered with depression, but I have seen many around me. My DH was in a very bad place with all the shit with DSS & I know that when he went on medication, he got his life back!

I'm not saying this is the way to go, but I just think you should find a doctor who is happy to explore all the options & answers with you! maybe you could work on getting yourself in a good place for Christmas & settle into TTC for the new year or something? (I know that sounds crazy, if someone told me to stop TTC I would think they had lost it...but just throwing ideas around)

Hello ladies :)

Finished work now woo hoo hehe

Feeling a little more positive I suppose that's all I can do :) and in reality the test was just as dark as the one yesterday and the second one I took which was an ic was darker than the ic yesterday (not by much tho haha)

Shelly sooooooo glad to have you back and I can't wait for you to test :hugs: my boobs change from month to month but normally get them from o till af but I think the intensity changes if that makes sense? My boobs are barely sore nowtho and they were very bad last week? Weird haha xxx

Kiwi I an sooooooo sort you feel that way but understand completely how you feel..I felt the same way when I found out my sil was having the twins..genuinely happy but gutted for myself Xx the counselling is a great idea and know that we are all her for you always.. Xx

Nana go get that job hehe Xx

Can't remember much now haha love you all tho xxx

glad you're feeling better sweetie! :hugs: I am just thrilled for you!!!!! xxxx

Thanks honey Xx I just checked my tests from this morning and the ic wad darker than yesterdays definitely but the free was the same? With the frer tho I missed the first part of the pee cause I forgot I was testing hahaha would that have made a difference?

Xx

I was just googling 15dpo BFN but no AF, (cause im really very baffled) found a few threads, started reading etc....and whose name should be there? Melaniey! on her first month of charting no less! how funny!

but seriously what is going on? ive mostly accepted that this isnt the month, ive had my little cry....now i want to know what the story is! any one had an unusually long LP? My OV date must be later (so i know im not duffered, cause DH got sick and we stopped BDing)

How did the interview go Nana?

Haha Abby too funny..I remember that..I had like 23 dpo..in the end I don't think I od that month.. It's strange isn't it.. Sooooooo annoying too honey.I really hope you get your bfp and no af x

makes me wonder if my future self will one day goggle for answers and find advice from my past self!

may be i didnt Ov? the chart looks like it did...if that is the case will i get a visit from AF? or just have a temp drop? so confused

Yeah to funny hahaha

I got my af but it wad like ages after I thought I had o'd ..I reckon get a blood test done..I found that after I stopped stressing about what was wrong af came :hugs:

So glad you're happier and more positive Lainey pop, you had me worried this morning xx

Haha I'm still a little worried myself but not like this morning :) just going to keep testing everyday until Mondaywill go to docs and hopefully get some good news :) are cramps normal? Mine have subsided more but are on and off and feel like af? Xx

Hi girls xxx

Firstly, loopeylainey I am pleased you are feeling better, hang in there girl xxx

Kiwi I understand how you are feeling, jealousy is always going to be the most natural human response to hearing others get what you are so desperate for, and I agree that the counseling sounds like a great way to help you to work through it and find some positivity in what I'm sure feels like a big dark cave with no light at the end of the tunnel when you have been trying as long as you have. I really hope and pray that this fert treatment will give you some answers, and more importantly a bfp really soon xxx we are all here for you and you can vent anytime about anything, I think I speak for everyone when I say that it isn't going to be taken personally on this thread, were all going through various stages of the same struggle xxx much love gorgeous girl xxx

Squeegs I hope you aren't being impacted by the fires at port Mac? Xxx

Interview went well I think!!!! Hard to believe its been nearly eight years since I've been on that side of the table!!!! I was relaxed tho and comfortable, and myself, so we will see if they love or hate me ( it tends to be one or the other with me, people don't usually put me in the grey areas!!!!!)

I am totally afy and crampy...I thought I lost my cervix for a while today but its back now, lol! I'm positive the witch is approaching now....when cervix was AWOL I thought for a sec maybe she would fly past, but now it's back it's in the right spot to start af!!! Lol, gosh that must sound loopey!!!!!

Hope you have all had great afternoons xxx

Ps, I've noticed 'missieT' viewing this thread a bit lately....don't be shy missie, come and join our crazy, tmi, hilarious fun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->