Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Yes Lainey, cramps are normal. They can be really full on too

These fires are scaring me. There is ash in the air here :(

Oh no not near you too smithy xxx fx they sort it out pronto xxx

Hello ladies :)

Finished work now woo hoo hehe

Feeling a little more positive I suppose that's all I can do :) and in reality the test was just as dark as the one yesterday and the second one I took which was an ic was darker than the ic yesterday (not by much tho haha)

Shelly sooooooo glad to have you back and I can't wait for you to test :hugs: my boobs change from month to month but normally get them from o till af but I think the intensity changes if that makes sense? My boobs are barely sore nowtho and they were very bad last week? Weird haha xxx

Kiwi I an sooooooo sort you feel that way but understand completely how you feel..I felt the same way when I found out my sil was having the twins..genuinely happy but gutted for myself Xx the counselling is a great idea and know that we are all her for you always.. Xx

Nana go get that job hehe Xx

Can't remember much now haha love you all tho xxx

congrats

girls does sperm or semen look like thick egg white cm when it has been up there all day?

Oh smithy, I'm not very good at nsw geography so didn't know where those beaches were! I hope it gets sorted out soon Hun xxx fires are so scary xxx

Heya pammy, hope you are well Hun!! Xx

I think sperm is slightly different, thinner I think, but the stretch test is apparently the key! Apparently sperm won't stretch!!!

I am good Sasha. I guess that means I have ewcm and cramping on both sides of ovaries.

Looney, not sure if that would affect it, I guess it may be the most concentrated part? I know that's how it is with espresso! haha

Sashi-pants, the fires aren't affecting me at all, thanks for thinking of me!! :) so glad the interview went well! I bet they would love you! I know I do! and the rest of us!!!! hehe

Smithy, hope those fires stay away from you!!

pammy, I have heard the same about sperm. I find that I have my best EWCM when I have been BD tho... so maybe the semen makes it all wet up there & the EWCM is more noticable or something? who knows.

Are you trying this month pammy? Sorry Hun I can't remember if you were trying or ntnp!!!

Squiggles of course I think of you, here's hoping they did love me!!!!

You're in Sydney aren't you nana? I'm on the central coast :)

Yeah, Pammy. Semen is thinner and doesn't really hang around that long and has no real stretch to it

Sure am smithy :) funny skies here today...fires freak me out and I'm not even close to them! Hope all is ok at your place gorgeous xxx

cool thanks ladies... ntnp... but i want a baby.

Pammy the pictures are back a good few pages :)

Squiggles :happydance: who knows haha sure I suppose all that matters is that there is a line :) when are you testing? I'm hanging for your result!

Glad the interview went well nana I know they will love you like we do! <3

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"