Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Should be all good, it's just heartbreaking and scary.

Early to bed tonight. Feel
So very seedy and tired

pammy, I have heard the same about sperm. I find that I have my best EWCM when I have been BD tho... so maybe the semen makes it all wet up there & the EWCM is more noticable or something? who knows.

Hey me too, i just figured it was the semen cause i dont tend to notice my EWCM, but after BD around the right time i do....may be it just got shaken lose
hahahaha

Smithy I feel ya on that one I am sooooooo tired! I'm lying in bed at the moment and it's only 5.20 haha :hugs:

Pammy I couldn't tell ya? I'm on my phone sooooooo can't upload it again but will when I get a chance :)

Here you go ladies :) My camera is poopy and this was like 5th Urine of the day .. but here you go :happydance: Will take another one in the morning.. :happydance:

Oh and the beautiful gift from the beautiful Angel :hugs:

Here you go Pammy

Hey FF has put a count down on my chart, i coudnt work it out at first but it put in stats
"5" yesterday and '4" today...does that mean that in three days if no AF and temps higher FF will think im duffered?

how interesting

Yep abs, I think if you have no chart history it does that? On the basis that x days of high temps means duffered? Is it 18?

Yeah I think it's 18..that's the recommended testing day I think Abby x

Lainey - that'a absolutely correct! I mean it's still a positive when you see an early faint one! FF says to test on Wed. I'm thinking I will get thru the weekend and maybe test monday at 12 dpo? I read a lot that duffered people get a load of creamy CM sometimes. I had soooo much this morning, I had to go to the bathroom as i thought I needed depends....hahaha I didn't wet myself tho, I just had tonnes of creamy CM. It was EVERYWHERE!!!! lol so of course I think that's a sign, but now I don't feel the vibes this month. :(

Nana, they better love you, or they will meet your cane!!!

hhmmm when random people come & stalk the thread, I often wonder where they start...do they just read the most current stuff, or do they read from the start, do they just pick a random page??? lol there is just so much to keep up with! But I agree, the more the merrier! as long as they take note of the key ground rules....you all know how much I love TMI, but the most important one, especially with so many dufferinos now, is to stick around!!! I think women who join get more of a benefit not getting a BFP first month on this thread, cos then they have a whole month to get involved here!! haha I think pretty highly of myself...clearly think people want to talk to me more than have a baby! hahahahaha

abs, I so hope you're number 4!!!!!!! are you testing every day, or holding off?

yep, 18, but it was ignoring my 6 dpo dip. May be i will wait till day 18 to test! remembering that POAS addiction of mine!

I was changing the bag in my bathroom bin earlier...it was FILLED with an assortment of BFN tests, various brands, and one empty toilet roll thing! SHAME

Hey dufferinos with VIP (including laineypop as you caved and purchased just in time to stop charting!! haha) out of curiosity, how many pregnancy points has FF given you? (before positive tests?)

yep, 18, but it was ignoring my 6 dpo dip. May be i will wait till day 18 to test! remembering that POAS addiction of mine!

I was changing the bag in my bathroom bin earlier...it was FILLED with an assortment of BFN tests, various brands, and one empty toilet roll thing! SHAME

haha that's one very expensive bin!

I think you're duffered babe :) really hope you are shelly Xx and hahaha how funny, but I thrill you are right, why would people not want to talk to us ;) hehehe x

Abby - I think the countdown is for when FF thinks you should test... I'm not sure of anyone that actually follows it though hehe

Smithy - hope those fires stay away x

Lainey - glad you're feeling more positive :) I had AF type cramps from when I got my BFP to about a day or two after AF was due - so totally normal. Also, I had a bit of a freak out because my FRERs didn't get darker like I thought they would - I think it really just depends on how concentrated your pee is.

Kiwi - I think the other's have summed it up perfectly. Totally normal to feel jealous and I think you're super brave finding someone to talk to about it - your other half must be so proud of you! Vent away as much as you like, because I'm sure we've all had our jealous moments for some reason or another. Your journey might have taken a bit long than some others in our little group, but I have no doubt that you'll get your bubs too and we'll all be here cheering you along :)

Newbie - Glad the interview went well!

Hi to everyone else :)

I KNOW! luckily DH doesnt know how expensive they are! (its a small bin)

so i will try to refrain ...much as an alcoholic tries not to drink

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->