Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

yep, 18, but it was ignoring my 6 dpo dip. May be i will wait till day 18 to test! remembering that POAS addiction of mine!

I was changing the bag in my bathroom bin earlier...it was FILLED with an assortment of BFN tests, various brands, and one empty toilet roll thing! SHAME

At least yours are in the bin! I was cleaning my desk the other day and found a BFN IC behind the monitor that obviously I must have been saving just in case it turned BFP hours later haha

and speaking of bins... I don't want to say how many times I've gone into a bin to fish out a BFN test just to double check!! :dohh:

I suppose it can't be too generous, or everyone would think their duffed every month! I suppose we do anyway! lol I'm at 38 points.

yep, 18, but it was ignoring my 6 dpo dip. May be i will wait till day 18 to test! remembering that POAS addiction of mine!

I was changing the bag in my bathroom bin earlier...it was FILLED with an assortment of BFN tests, various brands, and one empty toilet roll thing! SHAME

At least yours are in the bin! I was cleaning my desk the other day and found a BFN IC behind the monitor that obviously I must have been saving just in case it turned BFP hours later haha

and speaking of bins... I don't want to say how many times I've gone into a bin to fish out a BFN test just to double check!! :dohh:

haha been there, done that! There is always something about 'do not look after 10 mins' that is simply irresistible! :dohh:

Thanks Ginny :hugs: that's really reassuring :) and yes I'm the same..I always find old tests hahaha and I always keep them..just incase haha and fished them out too :winkwink: x

i'm off to bed sweet ladies! love you all, so glad to be back! xxxxx

goodnight to all of our little beans! So many now!!! x x x x x x x X a little hug for each of them! plus a big one for Melainey's second one!!! :)

Hehehe goodnight sweetness x love ya lots xxx

Hi guys! So glad you are felling better lainey!! Nice to have you back squeegs!! Abby, glad you are feeling better now re. Work-I didn't know that countdown on the chart was to test! I thought it was for when AF was due!!! Kiwi, sening BIG :hugs: to you, ditto to what everyone has said xxx newbie glad the interview went well :) when will you hear back from them? Smithy hope your queasiness has settled nd tat you get a good nights rest xxx

Afm...blahhhhhhhhhh feeling cynical and crap! Spasms in my pelvis so just waiting for AF to arrive now:( my body was very cruel giving me brown cm at 6DPO and making me hope that it was an IB :angry:!!!!! Sigh..... Temp should be lower tomorrow which will confirm the witch is in transit...still no crabs number2 ;) good night lovelies and look after yourselves xxx

Lobsters, they're the ones you gotta look out for. You can tell they're not crabs cos they don't walk sideways.

:rofl: Amanda haha!

You will all be glad to know that I an getting bloods done tomorrow morning! (have to get another bus into town :( ) I got a new doctor too that I never had before, and she WA really surprise that I got positive tests before missed period Hhaha but I will get then done in the morning and then get the results by tomorrow evening hopefully :) I think I may stick with this doctor too if I am duffers :happydance: I am sooooooo nervous it's not even funny haha! But at least I still know either way :) x

Night night Sasha Xx

Yay looney, I will dream all night about your beautiful baby in that gorgeous little angel suit!!! Xxx

Sorry lovelies! Didn't get a chance to jump on while at my friends place for dinner! Was a tad distracted by her gorgeous 9 month old daughter - boy I can't wait to start trying for my own little sweet one again soon!

Kiwi I love how honest you are - thanks for not holding back sometimes trying to hide the jealousy means you just end up letting it eat away at you even more - I can't imagine the heartache you must feel when you have been doing everything right on the ttc front for so long yet you're still waiting! I just know though that you will be the most awesome mum and truly believe that God would not give you such a strong desire to love a little person of your own if you were not meant to be a mum. I know not everyone here believes what I believe but I believe his timing is perfect and that all things happen at a set time for a reason - his perfect timing for you and your DH is just around the corner I'm sure. I will be praying like crazy for you hun - I really hope you're blessed with your own precious little one really soon! Oh and I just know You will be the best ever computer Aunty! No doubts there at all! Xx

Smithy I really hope and pray those fires stay away - so sad for those already effected!

Lainey so glad you're feeling more positive! Looking fwd to hearing blood test results!

Yay for a positive interview Sash - so glad you were able to be yourself - I assume you have been yourself with us and therefore cannot see a reason that they wouldnt love you as much as we do!

Hi Maddy I hope you're having an awesome holiday with DH! Have been thinking of you and praying that you catch that eggy!

Hi to everyone else too! :hi:

AFM I am majorly stressed about the auction tomorrow morning - have been in tears several times about it today! I hate not knowing how things will play out and really hate confronting situations - auctioneers can be brutal! Trying hard to trust God and praying hard that we will know when to bid, how much to bid and that we'll be able to stop at our agreed maximum despite really wanting the house! Would love your prayers tomorrow auction is at 10:00am EST. will let you know later on in the day how we get on - hopefully I will have exciting news rather than disappointing news!

Anyway bed time now - love you all xx

Goodluck Angel, I will definitely say prayers for you!!! Xo

Hi Lainey!! Why are you up so early again???

Thanks Rosie!!!

Hi Lainey! I think it is only 9 something in wa right???

Ugh! My IC is lighter but my FRER is the same.....??? Now I know how you felt Lainey!!!! This is an awful feeling :(

Don't stress Rosie cheeks! When do you get your blood results back? Your FRER was so dark - no doubt there is at least one bubba growing in there - but I'm thinking multiples! X

And ICs are called that because they are just that - cheapies! Trust the FRER! X

Thanks Angel, I will get yesterday's results today. They said that the important part is if it is rising appropriately in 48 hrs, so those results I will have tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->