Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Angel good luck with the auction!!!

Rosie my first beta was 27 and the doc said it was a weak positive, it went to 127 in 3 days and he was much more comfortable with that. I think he didn't understand why I would have had a positive test before AF was due so didn't really get that it was soooo early. Same will happen for you hun xo
Too funny about your bun in your oven, made me laugh!

Missie, welcome and hi :)

Thanks rosie! I was actually surprised - his mum said shes read the best way is sit on the loo every half an hour. I thought it was a bit of overkill and that it will just happen when he's interested. but I was pleasantly surprised! I guess we will back off a bit when he gets better at holding it.

anyway, enough of toilet training, it's not very exciting for anyone who's not doing it. lol I just find it funny how much things change when you're ttc or preggy or have children! the conversations are just soooo different! Think back to being a 16 year old girl at school, what would we be talking about!!!?? hahahah

That's awesome about the toilet training :)

cheers! Pretty proud step mum! haha but today he keeps tricking saying he's done one, I'm trying to encourage him not to do that, so keep confiscating toys. lol it's only 7.30, we're running out of toys already!! haha

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Good luck with the auction Angel!

Yay welcome missie!!!! I'm glad I didn't scare you away!!!! We don't mind stackers on here, we just know that its way more fun to be a part of the action!!!

Angel of course I'm myself here, but I don't know many people would want to employ a crazy old :jo:!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK ANGELCAKES!!!!!!! I am sending all of my positive energy your way darling xxx

Lol squeegs you are hilarious xxx

Rosiecheeks don't freak yourself out!!!! I hope that beta flies up today!!!! And so cute with the bun!!!!!

Smithy are you feeling better today? How about you Lainey?

I reckon we should take a poll of what we think our group of bfps are having....

I'm still queasy but not too bad. Was up at 4am wtf?

Yeah do a poll :D

So we have:

Ginny - girl
2mums -girl
Number2-boy
Llpm-girl
Smithy-boy
Lainey -girl
Rosiecheeks-girl&boy

There's mine!!!!

Lol smithy, I have a little ewcm which is normal just before af as progesterone drops and estrogen rises :( booooto the witch!!!

Stupid witch!

I kinda hope you're wrong on my prediction lol

Morning girls and welcome missie t!!! Good luck with the auction angel sweets!!!
So glad your having bloods done lainey:)
Poll sounds great newbie!!!
Rosie, how cute are you with your little bun in the oven!!
Squeegs, toilet training was a high for us too:) best thing is to keep at it!!!
Number 2 you crack me up and just checked, no lobsters either!!!!
Smithy glad you are feeling a little better:) can't wait to hear when you tell DH!!!!!
Kiwi :hugs: for you love xxx
Abby your poas addiction is too funny!!! Can't believe I still advent peed on a single stick yet!!!!!
2mums how's your aunt doing?
Hi pammy!!! And a big hello to everyone les!!!
Where is lisafr and halli??????
Off to see my mum today, have a lovely Saturday girls and beans!!!!

morning nana! great idea!!

Ginny - girl
2mums -girl
Number2-boy
Llpm-boy
Smithy-girl
Lainey -boy
Rosiecheeks-girl

have a great day cossie!

DH has his period again! he thinks its me! he just told me if im going to be in this mood all day i need to go and have a sleep! jerk!

Oh dear dh....me thinks that kinda comment might earn you a smack!!!!!!

lol now he's sulking around the house doing the chores while i sit her on my computer. probably so he can earn a big thank you. It's what I do every other weekend tho, so im quite happy here on my ass! haha

I will admit to you girls that I do feel a bit flat (as always at this time of the month) but it's defo not my fault...defo his period!! hhaha

Of course it is squiggles!!!!!! Dare you to throw in the 'honey, you missed a spot' hahahahaha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->