Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Morning ladies :)

yay missie welcome ! I seen you stalking too :winkwink: glad you joined :)

angel you guys are going to do fantastic today,I just know it Xx

Squiggles that is sooooooo cute about the potty training :happydance: Xx

Loving the poll nana hehehe x

Rosie that was sooooooo cute how you told DH :) :hugs:

Ladies I can't remember anything else :( love you all tho x

A for me.. I woke up so many times last night and temped every time.. Went to bed at 8.30 and woke up at 1.30 temp was 36.56 then woke again at 4 (to a cat screaming, and didn't hi back to sleep till 2.30 and the temp was 36.32 and woke again at 6.15 and temp was 36.69 sooooooo I think the first one?

I almost freaked again when I tested again haha they are just taking longer to develop? The frer are staying the same but the ic getting a tiny bit darker sooooooo who knows :) was almost feeling freaking out again hut I'm all good :) <3 what's your cervix suppose to do? Mine closed completely now canny even find it but it's much lower and firm? Love you all xxx

yep, 18, but it was ignoring my 6 dpo dip. May be i will wait till day 18 to test! remembering that POAS addiction of mine!

I was changing the bag in my bathroom bin earlier...it was FILLED with an assortment of BFN tests, various brands, and one empty toilet roll thing! SHAME

At letst yours are in the bin! I was cleaning my desk the other day and found a BFN IC behind the monitor that obviously I must have been saving just in case it turned BFP hours later haha

and speaking of bins... I don't want to say how many times I've gone into a bin to fish out a BFN test just to double check!! :dohh:

HAHAHAHA i do that too, im much worse with OPKs i keep them on a little table for reference to the next one

Squiggles men are so mean! Tell him melainey will beat his ass if he is not nice to you! Xx

I've got the urge to poas....might just go do that. lol be back soon ladies!

Squiggles a man period sucks, at least we know when we are pmssy!

Angel: GOOD LUCK today!

Missy Welcome! you will love it here

still no sign of AF...but not going to poas today....well going to try not to. going to MILs wedding! and NOT wearing my wedding dress (as she suggested i do).

hmmm let me see,...although we should try and be scientific about it...look at the most likely bd that did the job, and see how close it was to OV....but without all the available data:
Ginny - girl
2mums -boy
Number2-boy
Llpm-boy
Smithy- girl
Lainey -boy and boy
Rosie- boy and boy

Ginny girl
Loop boy
Melainey girl
Rosie twin boys hehe
Smithy girl
2 mums girl

did I miss anybody? Sorry if I did gt heads up my arse today haha the nerves are getting to me! X

Shoot number 2 boy Xx

not a hint of a line, but I feel the urge is gone! haha

abs, hope the wedding is good, still think it's sooo funny about the dress! haha

Squeegs: its very WTF isnt it!
i meant to mention last night, that i too prefer the TWW these days than the preparing to ov. i find that very stressful.

This morning dh asked when AF was due...i said, three days ago

he got all excited and said "are your temps still up"
I laughed so hard...he must listen to me when i go on about charts! hahahaha
i said yes, and he got all excited
then i said...you do remember the bin FULL of negative tests?

So bless him he is excited and thinks im duffered.

Yes, very WTF!!! haha what time is the wedding? I thin kyou should so pee on a stick! What better reason to do it than a wedding?!?!

peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure!!!!!

haha

Haha Abby t that still cracks meeeeeeeeee up hahaha

Lol abs!!!!! My dh wouldn't have a clue about any of it!!!!!

Sorry bout the test squeegs, hope its just a late bfp for you!!!!! X

Well I wasn't going to test yet as I figured I wouldn't be positive. so i'm not disappointed. I'm getting very short & pms-y so I think I'll be hit by the witch next week!

My DH asks me about my temp, but I thin khe just bluffs his way through. He learns a bit more each time, I think he figures it's easier to know what i'm talking about so he can prepare for when I'm about to turn on the waterworks! lol

Abs, when your MIL asked that, did she have her dress already? maybe she was hoping you'd say "no i'm not wearing it, would you like to?" lol

Yeah agree squiggle! I'm still keeping hope Xx Abby go test Xx

remember evil duffered chick from my work? well for reasons long and difficult to explain she was at my wedding....where she announced to the world that she was duffered (she apparently had a pos HPT that morning)
it annoyed and upset me on my own wedding day
so although im dying to POAS on the random chance its pos (it wont be....BIN FULL of bfn remember), i wont in case i cant control myself if its pos..although im sure MIL would love to be a grandmother

I am going to pop off to the chemist now though....so after the wedding if can poas if i have the urge

total addiction!
hahaha to the peer pressure
Shell your temp spike! impressive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back