Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

hahahahaha ooohhhh. I would be sent to bed for sure after that one! I'm going to go and do something, try to motivate myself to be in a better mood! I will take him up on the sleep later on tho, I think at a time where its inconvenient to him! LOL

BITCH BADGE!!

Ginny - boy
2mums -boy
Number2-boy
Llpm-boy
Smithy- GIRL
Lainey -girl
Rosiecheeks- girls

Nana, twins?!? :rofl:

Mum2- I like your prediction, I would live a sweet lil daughter as I know that if it's a boy he will be rotten like DH!! Ohhhh hate when boys get their period....10x worse than us!

just as suspected, he brought the washing in, but it's all in baskets in the spare room..... now it must be my job! ggrr

My boobs are falling out of my bra already. Sigh. Bra shopping next week, will be free titting it between now and then

Ginny - boy
2mums -girl
Number2-boy
Llpm-boy
Smithy- girl
Lainey -girl and boy
Rosie- GIRL

nice temp laineypop!! looking very sexy!!

also, Missie, please can you put your chart in your signature? we want to stalk you!!

Ok before I go.....

Ginny: boy
2mums: boy
Number 2: boy
Smithy: girl
Lainey: twin girls!
Rosie: girl

xxxx

OMG!!! DH just asked me if i've snapped out of my little mood!!!!! I told him he's the one in a mood, and as suspected he went on to say that he's cleaned the kitchen & done the washing. I told him that he does it just to get thanks, but i do it every day. he said 'and I say thank you' douche!

Then he got upset cos he told me he loved me and i wouldn't say it back. lol It doesn't sound annoying, but every time we argue, he says i love you all the time! it's sooo annoying! cos I am cranky, and still love him, but I don't want to be smothering him with affection at a time i'd rather be smothering him with a pillow!!!!!!

It's going to be a long long day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"