Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Well I wasn't going to test yet as I figured I wouldn't be positive. so i'm not disappointed. I'm getting very short & pms-y so I think I'll be hit by the witch next week!

My DH asks me about my temp, but I thin khe just bluffs his way through. He learns a bit more each time, I think he figures it's easier to know what i'm talking about so he can prepare for when I'm about to turn on the waterworks! lol

Abs, when your MIL asked that, did she have her dress already? maybe she was hoping you'd say "no i'm not wearing it, would you like to?" lol

NOPE it was last weekend! She seemed almost gleeful in the question 'Are you going to wear your dress?" it took a few good solid seconds to compute (i NEVER wear dresses)

may be she wants me to wear A dress, and figured i look good that day?

hahahaha sooo funny abs! I totally understand your reasons for not wanting to tell. that girl is a dead set bitch!!!

I had a similar thing at m y wedding, a girl came who i haven't seen in a fair while, and she was 6 months preggy. she said 'it was only last year when I was sitting in your garage saying i would never waste my youth by getting pregnant so young' then went on to tell me that they're just too good at making babies. I was pretty upset about that. of course people who didn't have to try don't know what it's like!

On another note, DSS' mum just called. she is so sick with this pregnancy, she sounded absolutely awful and I am taking great pleasure in the fact that she is so sick & struggling when she has DSS! I hope she's sick for the whole 40 weeks! and then the next 40 just for good measure!!! hahahaha

told you I had my bitch badge on today! lol

Chat more later but just letting you know we didn't get the house - we were outbid - oh well wasn't meant to be xx

Oh angel I'm sooooooo sorry babe! Xx you will find your home very soon I just know it :hugs: xxx

I'm off to very my bloods done now! Sooooooo nervous ladies.. talk on a while Xx

Squiggles I love your Bitch badge Xx

angel, so sorry sweetie!! something else will be out there for you! look at this as a stepping stone! now you have the experience, you will know what to expect next time if you have to go to another auction! xxx

haha lainey, i don't think it's coming off today, DH & I have made up tho. lol Good luck sweetie!! you don't need it tho! thinking of you miss! xxxx

I'm having an 'i must be pregnant' day now. lol I have had 2 bleeding noses, have eaten 2 breakfasts & a bowl of noodles byt 10 am and haven't stopped snacking! Now all I can smell is broccoli! hahaha wtf

Squeegs you are duffered!!!!!!! Hurry up and get comfy beanie so the test can see you! X

Haha I even entered my preggy test as positive just to see what it looks like to be pregnant. the green suited my chart!! I hope I can really enter it next week!!

Hope so squeegs!!!!!!! I have everything crossed for you gorgeous girl!!!!! XX

Angel im so sorry, hope this helps (helps me a lot)
https://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=...w=156&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0,i:93

Ladies, advice pls...curly or straight hair for MIL wedding? its raining so i thinking curly?

Got me a brand new box of FRER....they are totally taunting me!

shell...yes she is a bitch (duffered work bitch)....one day i will tell you what she did to my dog!)
Im LOVING your bitch badge today

ooohhhhh tell me today! (unless it's something that will upset you for the wedding)

re. hair, I would suggest maybe going for what ever is more natural for you, just cos of the rain.

thanks nana, I have a feeling I will be seeing the witch yet again, but this is why I like the end of the tww, cos I can let my imagination run wild! haha

Shelly I think you are duffered! I had a negative test at 10 dpo too hehe xxx leave it on! Mines been on since the past week I can't shake it off haha but Daniel was such a sweety this morning haha God I love that man so much :)

Little delay..went to a different pathology centre and it was closed on Saturdays g sooooooo had to walk 20 minutes to a butts bus will gee here at 9.30! Will be in town for 10.30 with a30 minutes walk! Hope they will be back in time tonight!

Abby I say Curley cause if it's raining you don't want it to turn frizzy x

Yes! Curly, i have wavy, BLAH hair, so straight will go frizz today!

re my doggy, this was a dog i dont have any more :( for other various complicated reasons she was minding him, we had to find him a new home, and it was all very heartbreaking for us.
So i gave her all his toys and his bed...it was one of those beds that had a pillow on the inside, like a couch cushion. any way when i went to visit him, the pillow wasnt in the bed, so he wouldve been sleeping on cold tile. I asked where it was and she made a HUGE deal how he had ripped it to shreds and made a huge mess with the stuffing. So i offered to go and buy a new bed. she said not to worry. I assumed she was getting a new one. i went back the next day, and still no pillow or new bed? a couple of days later, after hearing about what a pest he was to mind CONSTANTLY, we took him back and found a better home. she gave back his stuff....the pillow was absolutetly FINE! I know it was the same one too!
so firstly...why make a puppy sleep on cold ground when he has a perfectly fine pillow! and secondly why lie?
any one who mistreats a puppy (or any animal) is scum in my book!

That's terrible abs, I don't understand how people can be cruel to animals :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->