Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

it was all so bizzare. why deprive him of his bed?

all i can think is her poor baby! imagine sharing dreams with evil bitch

People like that don't deserve animals our any life for that fact!

Lainey - what a bugger! Don't worry tho, you should be able to get them back still if your doctor has put a rush on it! I hope so! If not, you will be able to get them first thing tomorrow!

Abs, that's pathetic! what a moron! some people just make you wonder, don't they! And why would she give you the pillow back....she's just stupid! (not that that's the point...) she was probably using the pillow for herself! poor bitch! lol Are you friends with her outside of work?

its one of those mutual friends situation. Not via me, but my DH.

Oh wow look at all the BFP's

Congratulations Melainey how exciting. All the best with he blood test today.

Congratulations Rosie!! I just love hearing how you informed hubby.

Smithy- you due date is on my daughters birthday.

Quiigley - I so hope you next in line to join the girls.

Angle- so sorry to hear you didn't get the house today. Hopeful you will get the next one you have your heart set on xx

Big hello to everyone else.

Hey Lisa, how are you doin?

Well i couldnt help it, POAS, still BFN, still no hint of AF! :(

but hair curled, make up on. Wedding isnt till this afternoon but i have jobs to do!

hey Lise! Yeah, all in one day too! pretty cool, huh!

I am so glad Angel started this thread....I just looked on the TWW thread for something to do, first time since we started here, and I find it so boring...all the annoying questions, a couple of answers. I would have been off BnB ages ago if it wasn't for you beautiful girls!

Hey Lisa, how are you doin?

Well i couldnt help it, POAS, still BFN, still no hint of AF! :(

but hair curled, make up on. Wedding isnt till this afternoon but i have jobs to do!

don't worry, Might be like Loop & get your BFP late! hang in there! I bet you look beautiful! If I were you, I would enjoy a wine or two at the wedding to relax you!

Thanks Shell, i think Cossie got her first BFP 4 days after AF late too!

Im really glad Angel started this thread to! I really feel like each of you are all my close friends! and it makes the ttc journey/struggle so much more supportive!

love you all!
xoxo

Abby I was just stalking your chart and I think you may have ovulated a few days later than it says!! Maybe that's why it's still negative! Have a great time at the wedding and I hate evil duffered bitch and want to take away her pillow! Evil thing!!!

Hi everyone else! :wave:

So sorry about the house Angel! :(

Melainey can't wait for your labs!!! Ps- twin boys is just naughty!

I love you all too!!! Have looked at 3 more hOmes since the auction - one potential but needs a bit of work which may put it out of our budget. One or two more to go and then home to relax - absolutely exhausted!

Hope you find the perfect one soon angel cakes xx

Rosiecheeks, how are you and the twins feeling today? X

wow - big day angel, will be nice to get home and take a load off!

rosie, I looked for that too on abby's chart, but I think ff got it right and AF is late!

Yep huge day am a bit teary too - not so much about missing out on that house but more because we are still not in our own place and because the last week has been so stressful and it feels like I wasted all that energy stressing for no reason. Plus I have AF which doesn't help the emotional roller coaster ride! I know we will find the right place soon and that it will be all ok again - just not looking fwd to stressing about the next place we fall in love with! Plus I go back to work on Monday and I don't feel ready to face 20 8 year olds!

sweetie, that's the worst! are you still doing 4 days? make sure you take time out to take care of yourself, you're the most important! It must be a horrible feeling, and AF always makes everything worse!!! hugs for you hun!xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->