Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Am supposed to be working 5 days but will see how I go. Hopefully my work will be as caring and flexible as they were last term.

Hi pammy :)

I hope so angel, take it easy and look after yourself hun, you're very special to us!!! X

Hello ladies :)

Angel I'm sorry you are sad, I love ya xxx

I agree with you ladies, you are all sooooooo special to me and I wouldn't know what to do without you xxx

Well my labs won't be in until Monday :( but that's ok cause I'm due af tomorrow sooooooo hopefully she stays away and the results are good :happydance: x

hi pam, how are you today?

yes, Angel, you are VERY special to us! ":)

looneypip, counting down til Monday!

Hurry up Monday!!!!! I'm sure results will be great Laineypop xxx

Hi Pammy :hi:

Yeah I can't wait, just anxious cause af due tomorrow and crampy today! But starting positive :)

Ok feeling a little better now - DH thinks I may have a bit of depression with everything that is going on with thyroid, no ttc, no house, always tired - he's prob right. Am back at in laws now with pjs on organic hot choc in hand and no plans apart from relaxing and chatting on bnb for the rest of the day.

Figure I should vote in this poll before I miss out!

Ginny - boy
2 mums - girl
Lucy - boy
Amanda - girl
Smithy - girl
Rosie - twin boys
Lainey - twins - one of each

I'm feeling very shit girls :( got the blues so I figure the witch ain't far and should be here by Monday. Clear PMS signs:(

Looking forward to taking next month off though! Will be hard but I'm not going use ff at all!!!!

Sorry about the auction angel :hugs: I'm a firm believer that if it was meant to be then it would have been. Bigger and better things out there for you and DH xxx

Lainey, I'm sure your bloods will be fine, what with your twin girls and all!

that's good, at least you can still get comfort in organic land!! yeah, it wouldn't surprise me, maybe have a chat to your doc when you go back next! It's not surprising at all hun, you've had a rough ride lately!

Am seeing the doc in ten days about thyroid stuff will have my next lot of bloods done then too - hopefully after that I can get on the meds and then get back to ttc. I am actually missing the annoying wait for ov and the tww - who would have thought!

Sorry you're feeling crappy cossi - I hear that early bfp symptoms can be lots like PMS symptoms so am not ruling you out just yet!!!!

yeah, i hear the same about pms symptoms! although i'm hearin ya, i'm feeling that de-motivation that the witch brings with her!

Angel, have your periods sorted themselves out again? or are they still a bit messed up? can you TTC straight after you start on the meds or do you have to wait a while? 10 days from now will mean you may catch Ov in your first cycle back!!

Thanks girls :flower: but I've maintained that i just haven't "felt" it this month :shrug: I think that's why I've resisted peeing on a stick!!!! Seriously, I have a 3pk frer, 2 cb, 1 cb digital, 12 IC's and a 3pk of forelifes hpt's and I have no urged to open by of them!!!! I could make a bit of money selling them hey ;)

Anyway, I've been stalking other threads and seriously, same old shit on every freakin day!!!!! Sometimes i Want to post a reply like but feel like I'd be cheating on you guys lol!!! :rofl:!!!!

Periods still wacko I'll likely still have AF in 10 days. She flew in for 15 days last month! will prob have to wait til at least next cycle to ttc even if I can start on meds. dr said Christmas time is more realistic to get back to ttc when I saw him last time - but I live in hope!

The notebook just started on Starpics 1 and DH says to me - is this the one that ends with the 2 old people cuddling in the bed - I said yes. He said oh not sure if I want to watch it then. I said why cos you cried like a baby last time. He said yeah like a big girl. Hehe my DH is such a blokey bloke too!

That's gorgeous angel! I hope you start to feel better soon <3

hahaha angel, I know of a lot of blokes who cry in that one! it's my fav! i love it! that sucks big time! I guess if you have xmas as a realistic timeline, it would be cool if you are able to ntnp between now & then, maybe it would happen before you expect it to. But christmas isn't too far away hun!!! :)

cossi, thats a serious lot of sticks! I have a 3 pack of frers i bought last time cos I thought I might need them cos I was late, but my lp was just a little longer... I didn;t open them & won't until i'm late or have a faint positive. I have 3 or 4 ic's left tho,. so i'm thinking testing monday, wednesday and then bust out the frers to confirm pregnancy thurs, fir & sat. lol kidding, but that would be nice! I will use them If I get lucky enough to be late!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->