Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi ladies

Rosie - what a lovely way to tell your hubby :) I'm terrible at keeping secrets and phoned DF up probably before the stick was even dry hehe

Angel - sorry about the house :( It must be such a hard process, since of course you need to love a place before wanting to bid on it - but then you can't get your hopes up too much! I think we must have done it the easier way by just buying a lot without even realising it!

Abby - hope you have fun at the wedding :)

Shell - I'm not counting you out either yet! I'm in a April due date group and one of the ladies there didn't get her BFP until her AF was 8 days late!

hi to everyone else :)

I have a family gathering to go to tonight... I really can't be bothered going :( I still have MS and today I have just been feeling seedy all day from it. Don't get me wrong I'm grateful to have MS at all, but would like to hurry up and get to the enjoyable part of pregnancy!

Oh I forgot my predictions!

Ginny - I have a gut feeling I'm having a boy (I wouldn't mind being wrong though!)
2mums - girl
Number2 - boy
Llpm - boy
Smithy - boy
Lainey -boy
Rosie - girl

Wouldn't it be lovely if there were at least one set of twins in our little group (glad I'm ruled out for that though lol);)

Ok girls, here is the running tally so far!!!

Ginny 4g and 5b
2mums 6g and 3b
Number2 1g and 8b
Llpm 2g and 7b
Smithy 6g and 3b
Lainey 3g, 2b, 2g&b, 1g&g, 1b&b
Rosie 4g, 1g&b, 1g&g, 3b&b

Seems Rosie is twinnies FOR SURE!!!!!

Oh - love a bit of gender prediction. Have any of you seen the Chinese gender prediction calendar? Has been right for a lot of people I know.
Ginny - boy
2 mums - boy
Lucy - boy
Amanda - girl
Smithy - boy
Rosie - twin girls
Lainey - twins boys

Angel - sorry to hear about the auction. We recently bought our first home in Melbourne. We had our hearts set on one but missed out on auction day, it felt so bad at the time as you can't help investing a lot of hope and dreams and missing out on lots of sleep before hand. About 3 weeks later we found an even better house - the location was better, the house really beautiful and we are so happy there. We now talk about how lucky we were to miss out on the first. I know it's easy to say all this now but it still feels crappy at the time - sorry. Hope you have a relaxing weekend before back to work.
Abby - hope the wedding went well and your hair stayed beautiful.
Hope everyone else's weekend is a good one :)

Ill update soon missie!

I just got back from acupuncture....my accu man did these weird 'tests' to check pressure at various points on my arm to 'check' on my fertility status, he said I am all clear and the problem is dh!!!! Not sure ill pass that info on to him!!! Now it's been 6 mths tho its time to head to the docs or tests etc, not looking forward to it at all!!!

looks like amanda is in for another boy!!

Nana, has DH had a SA done? and would he consider accupuncture too? I remember him asking about his penis and the needles, but don't remember if he said he's try it or not. lol

Oh no nana! Hopefully DH is fine too and it has just been bad timing! X

Not yet squeegs, accu man told me to send him now!!!!!!

Hope so angel x

Just finished the notebook - both DH and I had tears streaming down our face! Love that man so much!

don't get too stressed tho, cos it could still be no problem at all, it m ay just mean you're in the clear (which is awesme!) but he is still fine!

So hope you're right in thinking im next, if so, my bub is enjoying a nice glass of red tonight! lol

On nana great news :) I really hope DH is all good too :hugs:

Angel that if sooooooo cute :hugs: sorry you're feeling down babe, sending you lots of happy vibes xxx

I'm knackered angel haha haven't stopped yawning all day haha x how are you honey? X

Oh me too Lainey - absolutely knackered!!! Hopefully we'll both sleep well! Make sure those little beans get sufficient rest and growing time! Can't wait til u get your results x

ANGEL!!! soooo excited that we are at 9000 posts, this is so great! again, I would like to dedicate this post to you and your awesomeness!!! xxxx

Looney, i'm good thanks! just chillin out, watching a kids movie with DH! haha

biggest problem with potty training today was DH keeps playing with himself every time he has no pants on...had to try & get him to understand that his willy has to be small to do a wee cos it doesn't like doing wees when he plays with it. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->