Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Bahaha shell did you mean DSS keeps playing with himself? You wrote DH!!! We are watching Harry potter on channel 9 - we love a good Harry - have seen them all a billion times though - a nice way to chill out after a stressful day! X

hahahahahaha oops....that is sooooo creepy!! just to clarify, yes, dss was playing with himself. DH & I were tellin ghim not to! hahaha oooohhhh dear! I think that's worse than Looney's typos! lol

I had assumed as much just thought I'd make sure ;) had a good giggle over it though :rofl:

hahaha so did I. nothing like a good belly laugh! I'm going to get ready for bed! Goodnight my angel!

sweet dreams to the rest of my girls and their bubbas!

xxxxx

night looneypip! xx

Just at my netball presentation night and got awarded player of the year! Nice surprise!!!

Night squeegs xxx

Good to see you are relaxing and chilling out angel xxxx cannot wait until you are cleared to ttc again!!! X

Thanks Sasha! Congrats on your award!!! I'm looking fwd to ttc again too! X

Thanks angel :)

A little pathetic perhaps to be pleased but I try so hard every single game and for me just nice to know that my team can see that I do :)

Sometimes I'm a bit lame like that!!!! Lol xx

Hehe I think deep down we all appreciate a little affirmation and recognition of hard work!

Lol I hope so angel!!! It's that plus there is one girl in my team that wins it almost every year and she thinks she is top shit because of it and is more about herself than about the team, and that gets to me a bit....it takes all 7 of us out there to win a game, yet I think she really thins its all about her! Needless to say when they announced it there seemed to be an element of certain surprise from her about the name called!!!!!

:) hopefully it will help her realize that you are all valuable and necessary in the team!

Hi girls, hope you all had a great day/night :) just got back from a lovely dinner at mums place-delicious!!!!

Day light saving starts tomorrow so we "lose" an hour of sleep tonight!!! Eeekkkk!!!!

Oh thanks for the reminder cossi - I love daylight saving but hate losing sleep!!!

Everyone except 2mums that is!!!! I think everyone else changes clock?

Night night gorgeous girls xxxx sweet dreams of your beans/or very soon bfps for all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->