Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Night Sasha! I'm heading to bed too - exhausted and need to sleep! Xx

Hahaha hahaha hahaha I seriously am in convulsions here squiggles! Just what I needed hahaha oh dear..that was too cute <3 love ya lots Xx

Grassy job ooh the award nana :happydance: x

I'm not a big fan of Harry angel :) Xx

I didn't have a nap and I'm just sooooooo tired now I think I need bed soon Xx

Morning Rosie mc duffered ;) hehehe

Just got my 2nd hcg levels, they went from 18 to 46 :happydance:

Everyone except 2mums that is!!!! I think everyone else changes clock?

No I have to change clocks, we're 3.5 min from the border, half our lives, appointments, and shops are in QLD, work and the rest are in NSW, it absolutely sucks!! We have to live in two zones for 6 months, everywhere around here people are hopelessly always an hour late or early, its terrible!

I've caught up, took me about an hour, or two if you count the hour i just lost at 2am, haha. Loving the polls, should be quite interesting to find out the results for everyone.

ginny- girl
me- i think boy, OH thinks girl
amanda- boy
loop-boy
lainey- two boys
rosie- girl
smithy- girl

did i miss anyone??? so sorry if i have. i blame baby brain and 330am!!!

excellent news rosie!!! congrats! :dance: loved your bun in the oven with DH, too funny!!! hope your having a great weekend, im going to bed, but im sure someone will be awake soon, haha!

A few days time?

Ginny - girl
2mums -boy
Number2-girl
Llpm-boy
Smithy- boy
Lainey -boy
Rosie- girl

Rosie that is great on the hcg, are you going to get another done in a few days time?

Ginny - girl
2mums -boy
Number2-girl
Llpm-boy
Smithy- boy
Lainey -boy
Rosie- girl

Thanks Amber and Amanda :)

Amanda- when the doctor called today with my results she said they are good numbers (for 11 DPO) and since they more than doubled they don't need to see me until 6-7 weeks unless I start cramping/spotting. Fxd it's a sticky bean!!

That dh/dss thing made me almost pee my pants :rofl:

Sasha, congratulations honey!

Rosie, that's. great result :wohoo:

Morning everyone :hugs:

Morning Lisa! How are you feeling?

Morning :jo: and Squeegs!!!

Congrats on that award Nana!! Xx

Yay Rosie that's fantastic news!!!! Hope the twins are getting nice and comfy in there!!!

Af is arriving for me as planned. Stupid evil bitch. Grrrr.

I'm sorry Nana! When will that witch learn?! I saw an earlier post of your said you are thinking about asking for tests, if you are still considering it, I say go for it. I have only been trying 6 months and when I went to the doc last month and told them I have been temping and using opks they agreed with testing since it wasn't just "trying when you think you are ovulating". Also he said that since I'm "approaching 30" they are wiling to start tests a little sooner.

Yay Rosie cheeks, sooooooo happy for you :) Xx

Yeah my doc basically said give it 6 mths if charting and timed dtd etc...so might be time to make the call!!! I was going to potentially give it one last crack because my dh smoked and he quit a while bac now and I think this month would be fresh batch of unsmoked spermies, but ill have a chat to him and see what he thinks. I hate af day, even when I know she is coming I just hate it!

Nana, congratulations! So proud of you hun, things like that always make you feel so good! even better when you beat someone like that!

Haha lainey, your typos! lol

Rosie, yay for the rise in levels! awesome news!!

smithy hahaha oops!

looney bin, you're up! xxxx

BBOOOOO!!!! go away witchy poo! hope you're ok nana!

I'm feeling slightly ill all the time, my boobs feel massive and I'm stupid tired but besides that I'm peachy :)

Nana, sorry about af :(

Yeah my doc basically said give it 6 mths if charting and timed dtd etc...so might be time to make the call!!! I was going to potentially give it one last crack because my dh smoked and he quit a while bac now and I think this month would be fresh batch of unsmoked spermies, but ill have a chat to him and see what he thinks. I hate af day, even when I know she is coming I just hate it!

I agree, she sucks!!!

Thanks Laineypop , I was a bit nervous since temp dropped this AM and the before the doc called kept feeling wetness down there and getting super upset thinking it was AF, I would run to the bathroom and check, but so far just some lovely CM! Blah!!! how are you this morning???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->