Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Onwards we go...might be a cycle off for me the month anyway depending on o day...so if we are to have a shot this cycle needs to be early o!!!! My big bike ride is in two weeks so I am away for the whole weekend, so need eggy to come play early (cd13, pretty common on a few of my charts, rather than late like last cycle!) come on eggy!!!!

Worked last month to delay it smithy!!!!! Hope it does again this time!!!! X

Hey Angel don't know what time you have church on till today - let me know if you want to catch up this arvo for a cuppa at the Winston Hills shops. We were going to do it while school holidays were on and whoops didn't they just fly for you. If you're busy no worries, we can do it some other weekend.

Nana, I think it will happen for you! Seems to happen to everyone else when they think they missed it. Maybe use done pre seed on your last day of bd before you go!

Thanks squeegs, hope so!!!

How are you today Hun? I still reckon you're next!!!!

Morning lovelies! I remembered to change my clocks but then slept in anyway! I got 9 hours even with losing an hour!!! Yay!!!! Mind you now I have that 'overslept almost hungover kinda feeling' but that will lift soon and my head will feel less foggy I'm sure!

Rosie so happy to hear about your hcg levels! More than doubled sounds like another big vote for multiples I think!!!

Amanda - given I slept in and am still in bed - just woke up!!! I will miss church this morning. It starts in 5 mins and my in laws is half an hour from there. We may be looking at a house in Winston hills at lunchtime - if the agent calls me back - so we may be able to do coffee after that given we would be out that way - DH will be with me though so i'll have to run it by him. What other plans did you have for the day?

Morning girls!!! Great news on the hcg levels Rosie!!!!! Congrats on the award newbie and sorry about the witch:( mine should arrive tomorrow for me so no doubt I will hate life tomorrow!!! Lol!!!

Have a great day ladies xxx

I have to share. Last night, mister almost 4 announced at 6:15pm.. "Righto, I'm off to bed" gave me a kiss then said "see ya in the mornin' love!" And toddled his cute little butt off to bed :rofl:

We're having yum cha with my parents at midday - that will probably take an hour. See how you go. I'll FB PM you my mobile number so you can let me know if you're around some time after that with free time. No worries either way :)

Hey Newbie did you get a trophy? :D

PS where in WH is the house you're looking at? I love love love living where we are. Walking distance to shops and pub, lol.

Squiggles I had a random moment of madness haha sooooooo took my temp cause new I'd wake again shortly after hehe.. Oh and seriously I'm still laughing about your typos haha mine will never best that hehe Xx

Rosie cheeks I'm good..boobs are starting to get sore again and bigger, and had such bad constipation lay night I was almost in tears sooooooo will need to try unblock myself haha! how are you lovely?

yay fir catch ups Amanda and angel Xx

:hi: 2 mums and cossi :) Xx

Smithy how are you feeling?

Hi to everybody else I'm writing this with one eye open as I intend to sleep foe some more haha :rofl: I'm just knackered the pasty few days.. :(

X

Thanks cossie xxx

No trophy this year number2!!!! They gave out gift vouchers instead this year, every other year it has been an engraved champagne glass!!!! I was like, where's my trophy?!?!? Lol x

Hey Lainey bum xx I feel a bit :sick: tired and really really scared of the constipation :/ oh and my boobs feel swollen. I'm almost walking with my arms up lol

Hehe nana :winkwink:

Oh no smithy :hugs: yeah I have really bad constipation too it's so horrible..thankfully I don't have the sickness as of yet! :hugs:

Well sooooooo much for going back to bed! My Fanny had other ideas! Woke up with a massive "stiffy" if you will :winkwink: almost raped the man hahaha and even now that we are finished I am still horny hahaha oops x

The house in Winston hills is 17 Palmerston. Not sure if it is for us but we have to start all over again so looking at everything that checks enough boxes! Will let you know how we go time wise :) would be nice to meet up!

Ahh yes, all that extra blood flow to the china can have that affect lol

Hehehe I started off by humping his back hahah hewas like " are you seriously humping me" and I was like eh.... I NEED SEXY TIME hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->