Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Well he wouldn't turn around at first hehehe :rofl: he's gone to work now tho :cry: And i get to babysit until like 1 !!

Hahaha Lainey it
Has that effect on some ppl. I'm a bit scared to get too into it since when we had m/c it was the day after sex so I am a bit scared it would happen again.

Maybe your team mate already had a set of 6 glasses, Newbie.
Lol.

Amanda know its a long shot but are you up for coffee before you meet you mum for lunch? Say meet in half at winsto? 11amish? My dad has just called to say he is in town - down from nelson bay after lunch and that he is calling in so I want be able to catch up then? Let me know! Have pm'd you on FB with my number!

Morning ladies! i think ive caught up on everything
Rosie that is great news about your levels! i think you may be right about the O date. may be it was around DPO 6? so my dip was actually O?

Nana im sorry about the witch, good news about the award though. you must be getting excited about the ride!

Angel: my DH wont let me watch that movie cause i cry so much!

Squeeegs: HAHA DH playing with himself! ha! great typo!

cossie: i really think you are still in it this month!

Hi to everyone else

Wedding was good. weird, but good. i must admit im a touch depressed. MIL obviously is looking forward to grandkids. i was watching her dance with some random children i dont know last night, and it made me sad. it was a strange thing to trigger the sadness.
then losing the hour today! i hate losing an hour on the weekend! why cant we lose an hour of work!
basically the current depressed state is a combo of being emotionally drained (yesterday bought up a lot of stuff for DH i think), work woe, being tired, and not knowing where the fuck i am cycle wise! Although i hate when i get AF at least i know where i am at.
Im considered "old"! i hate that, 35 isnt old. but im made to feel that way. i dont think i look 35! may be my eggs dont feel 35!
so i guess will also have to go through tests. DH very supportive of that process, will get his spermies tested. Do i just make an appt with my GP and go from there?

Oh Abby you are NOT old! I have seen women a LOT older than you have babies.. I think your turn is very soon huni xx Yeah maybe you could start off with getting your bloods done? Just book in with your GP .. I think the tests are taken around CD22 :hugs: xx

Well, just got some brown spotting, so AF is coming to visit.
(warning im about to have a little pms rant, they can get a little random)

Why cant these things every be easy!??? i had to wait for like f**king ever to find a man, others were getting married and having babies when i was going out on dates with the worlds greatest tossers....I was totally lonely and depressed and everyone would say "your time will come"...but i had to wait, and wait. I FINALLY find a great man, and now TTC is hard to. Its so not fair.
Yes im being a total victim and i know i am so lucky to have a great man, i know that.

its like being picked last for T Ball! (i warned you about the random) At school...I was always picked last! i wasnt smart then either! i had to work at sport to get any skill (even then i sucked and got picked last)....and work hard to get brains....Also...my bag is always last to come out at the airport! wait! wait wait!
im sick of it, there has to be something that just works easily

Me too ab's, just started spotting so AF should be here tomorrow:( I feel like I had a little win though as I didn't test at all yayme!!!!

And from tomorrow, no temping so we are officially NTNP this month-just going to give my stress levels a break while we are overseas:)

Sorry Cossie! you should be very proud! i wasted SO much money this cycle. how long is your holiday for?

So sorry Abby :hugs: I wish I could take away your pain :cry: xx

So sorry cossi, But that is great about not testing this month :hugs: x

Abby :hugs: :hugs: I wish I could fix it all for you.

Cossi, sorry about af.

Maybe you pair will be o"ing and showing us bfps together next month :)

Cossie and i did join this thread the same day!

im ok, just a pms rant. Life just is how it is!

How you feeling now Smithster? I am craving savoury .. Which is weird cause I really craved sugar the last time I got duffered!

Oh Abby :hugs: I am sure that it will get better soon :hugs: How long you ttc again? Are you going to go for tests? xx

Carbs!!! Nom nom. I'm starving again and slightly constipated already

I could barely sleep last night cause I was soooo blocked up! I kept letting it rip and laughing mt head off haha Daniel was not impressed but I just kept saying that I couldn't help it :rofl: (even when I could hehehe) Ohhhh carbs would be yummy! With salt .. (don't like salt normally but I normally crave it when I actually need it :happydance:

Any plans for today ladies?

Smithy, soooo funny and cute about ds!!!

Lainey, haha you horny beast! Can't even go to town cos you're babysitting! Haha

Abs & cossie, sorry bout AF. On the bright side, everyone is still staying in sync!!

Abs sucks you feel sO shitty! Wish I could make it better for you!

Nana, maybe buy a glass with your gift voucher! But don't get it engraved, nobody ever uses glasses that are engraved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->